Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Yeah did recon with a walk by, after dropping a friend off. About 4 or 5 are heavily coated up and masked up. Not very many mongers so you can get pock of the litter. That was about 10.45pm on 40th
Merry xmas
Thank you. I'm checking the area out. Can't tell for all the puffy coats and masks.

Yeah did recon with a walk by, after dropping a friend off. About 4 or 5 are heavily coated up and masked up. Not very many mongers so you can get pock of the litter. That was about 10.45pm on 40th
Merry xmas
Really 10:45pm? Wow that’s a changed. They were closed up by 10pm in the past so I guess slowly going back to the good old days

Nice review.
WADR, $120+20 is not a fast house.
$50+0 is a fast house.

Also, they do not wash out, dry and carefully re-roll a used one. Unwrapping a few condoms at their leisure (when they don't have a customer) just saves time and fiddling around tearing open the wrapper at the time it is needed.
Technically I would consider this a Fast House, there is no massage, shower or teasing just straight to action fucking and the girls are rotated out every 3 days. The $120 option you supposed to get 30 mins, but in reality you don't get the full 30 mins, after about 5 mins or so
of the pounding the girls start to get impatient, and start asking "you cum now??!!"....So in reality you out in 15-20 mins that includes dressing and undressing time...These places want to churn and burn guys as quickly as possible they can see 3-4 dudes in an hour...
For a little more you can get massage and full time at AMP, but I guess the girls at this place will be younger than a typical AMP lady so if
that's a consideration there is a premium for that...But in general I don't like to be rushed in these type of places.

Technically I would consider this a Fast House, there is no massage, shower or teasing just straight to action fucking and the girls are rotated out every 3 days. The $120 option you supposed to get 30 mins, but in reality you don't get the full 30 mins, after about 5 mins or so
of the pounding the girls start to get impatient, and start asking "you cum now??!!"....So in reality you out in 15-20 mins that includes dressing and undressing time...These places want to churn and burn guys as quickly as possible they can see 3-4 dudes in an hour...
For a little more you can get massage and full time at AMP, but I guess the girls at this place will be younger than a typical AMP lady so if
that's a consideration there is a premium for that...But in general I don't like to be rushed in these type of places.
It is interesting that even in those 15 to 20 minute joints, I tried offering them double money so I could enjoy a long session, and they refuse. They don’t want to be plowed over and over again.

For them, it is far better to get rid of a customer and take their chances on the following customers to be quick-cummers.

It is interesting that even in those 15 to 20 minute joints, I tried offering them double money so I could enjoy a long session, and they refuse. They don’t want to be plowed over and over again.
For them, it is far better to get rid of a customer and take their chances on the following customers to be quick-cummers.
Mugi??? ....
Is that really you Mugi?
Who are you & what have you done to Mugi?

Mugi??? ....
Is that really you Mugi?
Who are you & what have you done to Mugi?
Mugi is always here.

Along with the spiritual side, as long as I treat all people with love, kindness and appreciation, and not hurt or harm, I still must allow the male sexuality to express itself fully.

It is merely opposite attraction. It is a great play of nature.

Don’t worry, I would never violate my personal code of morality. That is first and foremost.

This is true they know that 90% of guys will cum under 5 mins, so they can squeeze 3-4 guys into an hour during busy times...This is assembly line work at these type of places...

Why would you want to last longer than five minutes in one of these fast house or Asian places? You're not making love to them you are fucking them just to get your rocks off.
I need different positions,speeds, angles and pov. For 5 minutes I would jerk off and put the money in the jar. I would feel robbed

Why would you want to last longer than five minutes in one of these fast house or Asian places? You're not making love to them you are fucking them just to get your rocks off.
Even when I was a wee lad and frequently visiting these places I would go until the knock on the door. Good times baby!

I've had a bad 3 lsat experiences in my usual area in Flushing the past.
In each case (3 times) all of my usual ladies were not available and I picked some new faces (except for 1 yesterday, Anne).
In each of 4 ladies when I took genius jr out they all said "too big" as they watched me put on my condom. I could not get more than 1/3 in before they started winching. I just couldn't penetrate any further as it was like they had a very shallow vag. The expression I've used before is "it's like trying to fuck her belly button."
With each one I could not finish and I left.

With Anne yesterday ,( someone I saw maybe 3 months ago ) see recognized me an we went to her place, Yeah she was nice and tight (very nicely tight I might add) the last time but this time I couldn't get in w/o causing her pain. After a few minutes of trying she said we have to stop and she said that I didn't have to pay her - and I left.

I don't know what gives, just bad luck or what?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've had a bad 3 lsat experiences in my usual area in Flushing the past.
In each case (3 times) all of my usual ladies were not available and I picked some new faces (except for 1 yesterday, Anne).
In each of 4 ladies when I took genius jr out they all said "too big" as they watched me put on my condom. I could not get more than 1/3 in before they started winching. I just couldn't penetrate any further as it was like they had a very shallow vag. The expression I've used before is "it's like trying to fuck her belly button."
With each one I could not finish and I left.

With Anne yesterday ,( someone I saw maybe 3 months ago ) see recognized me an we went to her place, Yeah she was nice and tight (very nicely tight I might add) the last time but this time I couldn't get in w/o causing her pain. After a few minutes of trying she said we have to stop and she said that I didn't have to pay her - and I left.

I don't know what gives, just bad luck or what?
They don't make them like they used to?

Put them in doggy and at an angle they can't see your monster until it is rearranging their digestive system.

I mean, correct me if I’m missing something.

We males, since puberty, until now, craved/crave, but one thing, to explore the opposite sex in every possible way, as much, and as long as possible.

We spend all our hard earned dough, spend all our time planning, lose wives, families and marriages, wreck our health experimenting with sex drugs that alter our systems permanently, risk disease, risk arrest, jail time, reputation, STD’s, death, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseam, just to get and to hold, possess, the opposite sex.

And, in our spare time, we go on UG and other boards to write and talk about sex and further explore innovative ways to make it better, richer, cheaper, safer, more fulfilling.

And, now you are saying that once you finally got your hands on her, you want to be done with her as soon as possible!!!

If that be the case, it would be insane to continue to seek and crave something not worth extracting every nuance of possible pleasure from for as long as possible, from this prize that our lives revolve around.

This is not necessarily a worthless realization. In reality, in my heart of hearts, I do seek to be done with the whole rigmarole. but I am still hooked by desire. There is still attraction to this empty and meaningless, absolutely worthless hobby.

But, in my quest to be free from it, but, as long as I am beguiled by it, once I get her in my grasp, and I still want her and consider her to be the epitome of all earthly pleasures, I will do everything in my capacities and abilities to explore her, enjoy her, take her and I into unexplored realms of passion and pleasures, juice and elongate the experience for as long as she allows me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I mean, correct me if I’m missing something.

We males, since puberty, until now, craved/crave, but one thing, to explore the opposite sex in every possible way, as much, and as long as possible.

We spend all our hard earned dough, spend all our time planning, lose wives, families and marriages, wreck our health experimenting with sex drugs that alter our systems permanently, risk disease, risk arrest, jail time, reputation, STD’s, death, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseam, just to get and to hold, possess, the opposite sex.

And, in our spare time, we go on UG and other boards to write and talk about sex and further explore innovative ways to make it better, richer, cheaper, safer, more fulfilling.

And, now you are saying that once you finally got your hands on her, you want to be done with her as soon as possible!!!

If that be the case, it would be insane to continue to seek and crave something not worth extracting every nuance of possible pleasure from for as long as possible, from this prize that our lives revolve around.

This is not necessarily a worthless realization. In reality, in my heart of hearts, I do seek to be done with the whole rigmarole. but I am still hooked by desire. There is still attraction to this empty and meaningless, absolutely worthless hobby.

But, in my quest to be free from it, but, as long as I am beguiled by it, once I get her in my grasp, and I still want her and consider her to be the epitome of all earthly pleasures, I will do everything in my capacities and abilities to explore her, enjoy her, take her and I into unexplored realms of passion and pleasures, juice and elongate the experience for as long as she allows me.
I don't look at it that way and you didn't read exactly what I wrote.

I said in a fast house or Asian place. If/when I was going to one of these places it was just to get off. The prices was under $100, usually $60 to $80. I just wanted my dick sucked until I was ready and then hit it in a couple of positions until I nutted in the bag. Wipe my dick and go about my day.
Back in the day this was a fairly common thing, maybe three times a week so it wasn't a special event or something I had to save up for it was an alternative to masturbation.

Now if you are talking a higher prices girl, I'll just throw Long Island Ana out there because she was $400 an hour back in 2002, then yeah each round of FS I'm going to try to last as long as possible.