Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

No machine and one lane, that to get more money from you. While you wait in line your ticket is still ticking until you pay. So offering one lane keep you lined up for another 30 min. What a smart scam.
Update, the new system is fully installed and working well. The old cash machines are gone and new slim machines have
been installed. You scan the paper ticket and pay by cc and it issues you another paper receipt. I was there yesterday till
3 pm the lot was crowded and there were no lines

Update, the new system is fully installed and working well. The old cash machines are gone and new slim machines have
been installed. You scan the paper ticket and pay by cc and it issues you another paper receipt. I was there yesterday till
3 pm the lot was crowded and there were no lines
No credit cards

Good to know. So in effect, if you are parking there anyway, you are paying $26 for $30 worth of food.

Even so, since I always pay cash, I find that buying stuff at the market between Roosey and 39th ave to be cheaper even giving up the $4 parking fee.
What I meant was if I was there to do some food shopping at skyfoods or bjs after seeing a provider, then I'd take advantage of the discount. But if I were there just to see a provider, then I'd pay the parking fee straight up.

Good to know. So in effect, if you are parking there anyway, you are paying $26 for $30 worth of food.

Even so, since I always pay cash, I find that buying stuff at the market between Roosey and 39th ave to be cheaper even giving up the $4 parking fee.
I shop in Flushing all the time, the place on Main is great but so are all the others. The fish
chicken, veggies, and fruit are always fresh and cheap. Flushing seems to be immune to supply chain
issues, inflation, and price gouging. You don't need a weekly circular in Flushing it's cheap every day

I got a pair of running gloves for less the $5 on the street
yesterday. I used to get the same gloves for 6 or 7 on Amazon now they are up to $12 and higher. Amazon is
not cheap anymore but Flushing sure is.

Yes, there is more than one reason to go to Flushing

I shop in Flushing all the time, the place on Main is great but so are all the others. The fish
chicken, veggies, and fruit are always fresh and cheap. Flushing seems to be immune to supply chain
issues, inflation, and price gouging. You don't need a weekly circular in Flushing it's cheap every day

I got a pair of running gloves for less the $5 on the street
yesterday. I used to get the same gloves for 6 or 7 on Amazon now they are up to $12 and higher. Amazon is
not cheap anymore but Flushing sure is.

Yes, there is more than one reason to go to Flushing
In addition, you are exposed to a variety of indigenous Chinese foods and products unavailable outside of that small radius, ie rarer fruits like guava, lychee, Longan, a vaster array of green vegetables, and dried vegetation like mushrooms and herbs, and rarer varieties of black chickens, aquatic foods and visceral organ meats. I once saw a freshly dismembered crocodile on ice.

The prices are great because the Chinese are intelligent thrifty consumers, and vendors are often selling the same products side by side. If a store is overpriced or not fresh, they are shown no loyalty. We have seen many stores collapse after a few months.

The stores are under tremendous pressure to move stock extremely quickly and turn over a quick but meager profit because the rents are astronomical and there is a long line of business entrepreneurs begging and competing for a chance to take over a store and try their hand.

The consumer always benefits from the competition breathing down each others’ necks.

So was southbound on utopia when I "came" across this hole in the wall between a barbershop and realty place. It was called AA1 spa. 46-08 or something like that. Decided to give it a try. Rang the white bell and Selena opened the door. Dressed in a revealing top and boy shorts. Nice body and face. 8/8. Shown to a room and discussed time. 40/he. Got undressed and laid on table. Massage was meh... Lots of kneading. Not enough technique so I knew this was an all inclusive place. Raise old my ass up and sure enough, she massaged the plums and taint. Went on for 10 min. On the flip I asked what was available, she said if the amount is right, anything is possible. Opted for an HD. She wanted money upfront, turned me off a bit but gave her the house plus 40 for topless hj. Played with her ass, which was nice and squeezable, nice perky Bs.
Her technique was okay and she kept making these sounds like she was getting into it but she sounded like she was hiccupping! Lol! Another thing, she kept talking on the phone so that was another turn off. Finally blew a load. Had her clean me off and she used copious amounts of alcohol and hand sanitizer. Place smelled like an ER.
Anyway. Okay time but won't be going back anytime soon.
House 40
Tip 40
Open menu was implied.
646-797-6033
Tried this place earlier today, a Friday, mid-day. 20 something asian woman answered door. 8.5 on the 10 point scale. Excellent body. Cute hairstyle. I think her name is "Julie", but that's as much of a guess as it is a statement. Her english is very poor but that is of no importance to me. She used iphone translator which was fine with me. Nude HJ with touch @ V, but not FIV. I get the impression that anything was possible. She said she would be going back to China for two months soon. I would recommend. I will be going back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tried this place earlier today, a Friday, mid-day. 20 something asian woman answered door. 8.5 on the 10 point scale. Excellent body. Cute hairstyle. I think her name is "Julie", but that's as much of a guess as it is a statement. Her english is very poor but that is of no importance to me. She used iphone translator which was fine with me. Nude HJ with touch @ V, but not FIV. I get the impression that anything was possible. She said she would be going back to China for two months soon. I would recommend. I will be going back.
Damage?
Tip?

I’ve seen really hot and YOUNG girls in 40th road but early in the morning. I passed out in my car parked on 40th and woke up to a model skinny white skin Korean with a blue cap 9:00am walking around the block.

I was dumbfounded because I thought the youngest SW in Flushing was 35+

I went up to her and said $50. She hollered into the air and then said $200.

how much are these young girls? They are morning shift; never seen these model girls before this time at 9:00am.

My experience with extremely skinny Ana 40th Rd:

she brought my to not even an apt but like a gate that opens up into a small wooden shack. I was like damn, what did I get myself into. Still undressed cuz I wanted to see her skinny body. CFS and I got a marker sized penis and it was still tight af I was considered I was with a tranny afterwards, but no, she is quite famous. She even ripped off the condom and finished me with a bbbj all for $40. I’m sure she’ll give up the box raw too but the EXTREMELY SMALL pussy is worrying… might have a condition or something.

any other skinny skinny providers you guys know? Yuyu 88th roosie is pretty fucking sweet, had no problems with her except that she has a lot of clients and wanted me right after she finished with some other dude :/

My experience with extremely skinny Ana 40th Rd:

she brought my to not even an apt but like a gate that opens up into a small wooden shack. I was like damn, what did I get myself into. Still undressed cuz I wanted to see her skinny body. CFS and I got a marker sized penis and it was still tight af I was considered I was with a tranny afterwards, but no, she is quite famous. She even ripped off the condom and finished me with a bbbj all for $40. I’m sure she’ll give up the box raw too but the EXTREMELY SMALL pussy is worrying… might have a condition or something.

any other skinny skinny providers you guys know? Yuyu 88th roosie is pretty fucking sweet, had no problems with her except that she has a lot of clients and wanted me right after she finished with some other dude :/
Is she back in that little cubby hole on 40th Rd? She had briefly moved to a nicer place on 41st Ave. Haven't seen her in a few months though