Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Your timing had to be really bad. I was walking through the area at noon and at 3pm yesterday with a monger buddy, who I haven't seen since precovid, and the whole crew was out (obviously except those inside entertaining customers). In fact the pleated skirted girl came running up to me when she saw me. She was wearing a beige/light brown skirt outfit. Her stage name (nom de horizontale ?) is Anna (on her business card she gave me once).

In fact I was walking down 40th rd showing him how that road, that had been closed down to the establishments of ill repute a couple of years ago, was being repopulated. We were standing in front of a nondescript doorway, a girl was bringing a customer inside and then Lucy, that we both "knew" for years, came out, gave us a big hello and chatted with us for a couple of minutes.
Thanks for sharing. Did you see her on Main or on 40th rd?
Genius, you are my hero. Reading about your adventures and victories makes me admire your confidence and game.
I must really suck at this hobby or have warning lights around me that scares them away.

Thanks for sharing. Did you see her on Main or on 40th rd?
Genius, you are my hero. Reading about your adventures and victories makes me admire your confidence and game.
I must really suck at this hobby or have warning lights around me that scares them away.
On Main at N corner of Main and 40th rd.
She hangs there and sometime right in front of McD's.
BTW, she has no problem with BBBJCIM and rimming but (and how do I put this so that if you use her services that you do post a review of your experience) I bottomed out half way in her vag and I'm decent sized but I'm no John Holmes. Also, when I shook my head No to her solicitation she countered $40 for everything. Not to insult her I lied and said "already finished" and looking at my white hair knew not to pursue me further.

I saw one by Main St and 40 Rd. She was very thin and she was wearing jeans with sneakers. She wears her hair in a bang almost like our friend Judy but she doesn't dress like the others out there. She said the typical, "massagee" and when I asked she said it was 60. I got the feeling that it was actually just for a massage. Does anyone know her name or have any experience? She was wearing a mask so all I could see were her eyes but she must be the thinnest "girl" out there.

I saw one by Main St and 40 Rd. She was very thin and she was wearing jeans with sneakers. She wears her hair in a bang almost like our friend Judy but she doesn't dress like the others out there. She said the typical, "massagee" and when I asked she said it was 60. I got the feeling that it was actually just for a massage. Does anyone know her name or have any experience? She was wearing a mask so all I could see were her eyes but she must be the thinnest "girl" out there.
None of the girls on the street there do even slightest hint of a massage — when you pay them they put the money away, take off their clothes, lube their snatch and lie on the table with their legs spread.

I assume that they think that they will have less problem with LE if the solicit by saying "massag-ee" instead of "You wanna bom-bom". Interesting though — massage w/o a licence is a felony but prostitution a misdemeanor.

Those of you of a certain age may remember Times Square area in the 70's when the girls would solicit by asking "You want a date"

The only exception to what I am saying is the girls who hang next to the HSBC by 39th Ave who want 80-100 and do a few minutes of a lame massage before they try and upsell for anything more than a HE.

The only more or less fool proof way to find out is as you are walking up the stairs to their place just tell them exactly what you expect for the price quoted. When I say exactly I mean exactly down to "all clothes off" unless you want an upsell for them to take off their top and bra. Put your money away if you don't get an answer that is acceptable to you.

Sounds like Amy. Probabaly in her late forties, She is tall, thin with Jet black hair and bangs
The 60 is for no rush full service. I have seen her twice she is well worth the money.
She works on 40 rd, it's the place with the driving school on the second or third floor

On Main at N corner of Main and 40th rd.
She hangs there and sometime right in front of McD's.
BTW, she has no problem with BBBJCIM and rimming but (and how do I put this so that if you use her services that you do post a review of your experience) I bottomed out half way in her vag and I'm decent sized but I'm no John Holmes. Also, when I shook my head No to her solicitation she countered $40 for everything. Not to insult her I lied and said "already finished" and looking at my white hair knew not to pursue me further.
Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to find the tiny one named Anna with short hair.

In fact the pleated skirted girl came running up to me when she saw me. She was wearing a beige/light brown skirt outfit. Her stage name (nom de horizontale ?) is Anna (on her business card she gave me once).
Just a quick FYI - depending on your risk tolerance Anna may not be for you during the current times. She doesn't spray your hands when you enter, her "room" (for lack of a better word) looks like a bedbug breeding ground, she does start with some LFK, and doesn't hesitate to give a BBJ. And of course she is maskless once you walk in the door. But for $40 you can't beat it.

Just a quick FYI - depending on your risk tolerance Anna may not be for you during the current times. She doesn't spray your hands when you enter, her "room" (for lack of a better word) looks like a bedbug breeding ground, she does start with some LFK, and doesn't hesitate to give a BBJ. And of course she is maskless once you walk in the door. But for $40 you can't beat it.
Wow and theirs so many Anna I’m still trying to picture her. She short?

With the SW neighborhoods on LI increasingly under watch from other crime and the talent plummeting, I think I may be diving into this world and a new era of Mongering. I’ve stayed away for years knowing I live 20 mins away and I’ll have too much fun but the time has come. Genius, amazing intel in this thread as always thank you sir. My birthday is next week and I’m looking forward to a treat.

In my post 6924 I used the term a single person cubby hole which is more appropriate than the term "room".

And yes should any of you guys see her I would suggest that you only hang your clothes on a hook or nail than putting them down anywhere.
As far as spraying your hands (or her hands for that matter) IMHO that is the least of my concerns as why I won't be seeing her.

There is another place that the girls who hang out cross from 40th rd (on main by the mall entrance) that the bathroom "facilities" consist of 1 working sink and another tiny sink w/o faucets mounted low on a pipe (but not usable for the girls to pee into) that you can pee into. No toilet.

It ain't the Hilton but the place that the girls across from Macy's use ( there are actually 2 next to each other on 2nd floor) have at least fully equipped reasonably clean bathrooms.

With the SW neighborhoods on LI increasingly under watch from other crime and the talent plummeting, I think I may be diving into this world and a new era of Mongering. I’ve stayed away for years knowing I live 20 mins away and I’ll have too much fun but the time has come. Genius, amazing intel in this thread as always thank you sir. My birthday is next week and I’m looking forward to a treat.
Happy birthday brother flushing is a mongers paradise