Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Any new info on action on 40th Road? I passed by there this afternoon but didn't see anyone out there. Is it done with, or is my timing just bad? I was hoping to find genius' pleated skirt girl...

Any new info on action on 40th Road? I passed by there this afternoon but didn't see anyone out there. Is it done with, or is my timing just bad? I was hoping to find genius' pleated skirt girl...
Your timing had to be really bad. I was walking through the area at noon and at 3pm yesterday with a monger buddy, who I haven't seen since precovid, and the whole crew was out (obviously except those inside entertaining customers). In fact the pleated skirted girl came running up to me when she saw me. She was wearing a beige/light brown skirt outfit. Her stage name (nom de horizontale ?) is Anna (on her business card she gave me once).

In fact I was walking down 40th rd showing him how that road, that had been closed down to the establishments of ill repute a couple of years ago, was being repopulated. We were standing in front of a nondescript doorway, a girl was bringing a customer inside and then Lucy, that we both "knew" for years, came out, gave us a big hello and chatted with us for a couple of minutes.

Your timing had to be really bad. I was walking through the area at noon and at 3pm yesterday with a monger buddy, who I haven't seen since precovid, and the whole crew was out (obviously except those inside entertaining customers). In fact the pleated skirted girl came running up to me when she saw me. She was wearing a beige/light brown skirt outfit. Her stage name (nom de horizontale ?) is Anna (on her business card she gave me once).

In fact I was walking down 40th rd showing him how that road, that had been closed down to the establishments of ill repute a couple of years ago, was being repopulated. We were standing in front of a nondescript doorway, a girl was bringing a customer inside and then Lucy, that we both "knew" for years, came out, gave us a big hello and chatted with us for a couple of minutes.
Where did you park before taking the stroll? Thanks

Where did you park before taking the stroll? Thanks
On Sunday, I parked by Botanical Gardens as I was going to get an outstanding massage from a fav in that area. After my massage we met and walked down to 40th & Main area and then to lunch at probably the best Chinese restaurant I've ever been to. We were the only Caucasian people there.This place is not like the LI Chinese places that plop some stuff out of a wok along with a pile or rice and you have to actually ask for chop sticks and if you do you get the crappy wooden stick ones that you have to break apart.
We selected from the dim sum menu and had a large pot of jasmine tea. I had to wrap up what we couldn't finish and had it for dinner that night.

Usually I park just N of Roosey on the side streets or on spots on CP. There is always parking on Sundays.

Ps. Weird feeling to be stopped at the door and not allowed in unless we had masks and proof of vac. Mine is on a the NYS app on my phone and I always keep a mask in my back pocket.

was that Anna from Lings place?