Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sure there is! Stop and pull your cock out and wave it at them.
That could have an adverse effect depending on said penis size.
On one hand the girls might see his cock and if it's a micro penis start giggling at him and turn away.
Or if he has a third leg, besides hitting some other monger in the head as he swings it around, the sheer size could scare the girls away.

On one hand the girls might see his cock and if it's a micro penis start giggling at him and turn away.
Or if he has a third leg, besides hitting some other monger in the head as he swings it around, the sheer size could scare the girls away.
According to all the guys on here they all are swinging anaconda so they are used to it ( sarc)

When I 1st read this I was going to reply "Nah, a painless and no stretching out their vagina session (so it's becomes too loose for the next guy) causing the next guy to take too long so they will never turn him away"

Then I re-thought it and "Yes, they may turn him away as a micro penis will not generate any friction for the guy and he will take forever to finish reducing their assembly line throughput for the day"

I've had a small percentage (maybe 1 in 10 new ones) of girls, when after I handed them the, ahem,
"the entrance fee", and I took off my clothes exposing genius jr in all his glory, hand me back my money and tell me to see another girl. No rashes or sore on me and I'm not a John Holmes by any means so maybe they are just too tight. So perhaps your statement is correct.

I must be doing something wrong. I've walked along these Flushing streets and have seen the women but none have ever approached me. I've even walked back and forth a few times on Roosevelt, glancing at them but nothing. Is there a certain swagger or body language I need to have or a secret signal?
Do a back flip. It works for me ;)

I met one that had this same condition on Sanford in apt.
I knew a woman who could not have vaginal sex with her husband anymore because she had a fibroid tumor (these are benign as far as not being cancer) that grew so big that vaginal sex was not possible. She was married and she said that her husband had to settle for bJ's.

Maybe this is the case with some of these AMP women as I know of several others (actually my SO knows them) that had "fibroids" on their uterus and had to have children earlier in their marriage than they wanted to as removal of the fibriod was only possible if the uterus it was attached to was removed with it.

I knew a woman who could not have vaginal sex with her husband anymore because she had a fibroid tumor (these are benign as far as not being cancer) that grew so big that vaginal sex was not possible. She was married and she said that her husband had to settle for bJ's.

Maybe this is the case with some of these AMP women as I know of several others (actually my SO knows them) that had "fibroids" on their uterus and had to have children earlier in their marriage than they wanted to as removal of the fibriod was only possible if the uterus it was attached to was removed with it.
This is why regular gynecologist visits are important. If caught early laparoscopic surgery can be done. A Myomectomy wil remove tumor and leave uterus intact

Other things could cause painful sex a condition dyspareunia should be discussed with your dr.

What time is most of the action in this area lately. I’ve been there several years ago before 40th cleanup. Seems like it’s dead when I go now. But then again I’m strolling around 1am.

What time is most of the action in this area lately. I’ve been there several years ago before 40th cleanup. Seems like it’s dead when I go now. But then again I’m strolling around 1am.
Flushing is dead in the early am hours. Jackson Heights at Roosevelt and 80-90's and some side streets is very active around then.

A few weeks ago I couldn't sleep so took a drive in at 3am midweek. The only thing moving in Flushing were the rats (not kidding, they were everywhere there was trash). Drove over to JH. Parked and walked on Roosey. Some were standing, others sitting. Saw at least 20 girls soliciting in mid 80's. Ranged from not doable at any price to young and attractive.
Typical pricing they asked was 60.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The only thing moving in Flushing were the rats (not kidding, they were everywhere there was trash).
They (the rats) became emboldened during the lockdown in 2020 and scurry around now in the city even in daylight hours and in places you normally wouldn't have seen them pre- Covid. Walking down a residential street in Queens recently I had three cross my path, running from the gutter to the bushes of houses as I made my way to my car.
They are almost as common as squirrels.

They (the rats) became emboldened during the lockdown in 2020 and scurry around now in the city even in daylight hours and in places you normally wouldn't have seen them pre- Covid. Walking down a residential street in Queens recently I had three cross my path, running from the gutter to the bushes of houses as I made my way to my car.
They are almost as common as squirrels.
It was an unbelievable sight as I drove down 40th rd at 3 am. There were no people and just rats scurrying around the sidewalk and street. Trust me, there were an order of magnitued more that 3 on that single short block. Besides some obvious other reasons I wouldn't want to be living in the NYCHA Bland apts bordering 40th rd.

This is the kind of thing one is not surprised to see in New Delhi India; but not in a major city in the USA.!!

The stench on 40 Road is unbelievable, to make things worse Bland Houses has its trash bins at the end of the block.
Yet the Asians line up there for food like there is no tomorrow, can't they smell. I can only imagine what goes on there
at night or what's in those basements or under some of those outdoor dining setups I think 40 Road needs a cleanup
of another kind

The stench on 40 Road is unbelievable, to make things worse Bland Houses has its trash bins at the end of the block.
Yet the Asians line up there for food like there is no tomorrow, can't they smell. I can only imagine what goes on there
at night or what's in those basements or under some of those outdoor dining setups I think 40 Road needs a cleanup
of another kind
The smell is due to the restaurant trash and those outdoor seating that is preventing the city to clean the streets.

of another kind
I was shocked to hell when I drove down there the other night. Literally trash all over. The restaurant trash I understand, its at least bulked together, they have private sanitation probably. But the carts and small grandma shopping carriages all over the little park? I dont get it