Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Did a quick walkabout Wednesday afternoon around Flushing Main St about 5-5:30. Couple of girls across from Macy's, one girl on Main St just south of Roosevelt Ave, and one girl on 40th Rd about 100 yards west of Main St.
As I was leaving the area I saw a cute girl on the NW corner of Prince and Roosevelt. Odd thing was she was "clapping" by slapping her left forearm with her right hand. It was deliberate and rhythmic, and got me wondering if she was sending a message of some sort. Of course there is always the possibility that I was reading too much into the situation, but it struck me as odd and decided not to pull the trigger.
Has anyone else seen something like this? Is there a significance to her actions? Or was she just bored?
REVIEW---COCO SW-PRINCE and ROOSEVELT AKA THE CLAPPER

Saw Coco the other day and she was quite nice.
I have seen her on that corner for some time, so I took a chance the other day and was glad I did.
I asked her how much "sixty for everything, 20 minutes". She is super nice and not a clock watcher.
Nice body, great legs, and a nice set.
Started with a hand job and use her tongue on the boys to get me nice and hard, on with cover for cbj.
Went to doggie then switched to mish, she doesn't just lay there she works it, she is not dead meat by
any means. Finished with a hand job and she went over the 20 minutes and never said a word.

The bottom line...Coco was a nice find

Does anyone know if all these Asian woman that work in parlors get tested for std? It all seems very organized so i'm hoping they do. You would think that management would not want to spread disease as that would be bad for business.
Here, IMHO, is what I suspect is the STD testing protocol used by "these Asian woman":

Does she feel burning and/or have foul discharge in her genital area

Yes: get tested for STD

No: No test required

I was walking around in downtown Flushing and needed a massage. I remember a lady that works on Roosevelt and prince that gave a good massage plus the extras for the hour. So I walked around and didn’t see her so I started looking thru my burner phone. I must of text 5 different number as I didn’t remember which one was her’s. So reply that she’s inside and I can go upstairs. It’s the same place as the clapper mentioned here. So for $80 I got a good massage and she ACG me really hard until she got tirer and I did standing mish pound her untilI pop. The funny thing was as I was pounding her I could her the clapper in the next room getting pounded. After I finish and got cleaned up. I walked out of the room and the guy pounding the clapper walked out at the same time. I looked at the clapper and her face was blush.

so as I walked on to the crowded streets of downtown I head in the direction of the LIRR and the sidewalk is now closed so the 40th ladies are hanging by the LIRR stairs. I headed up Roosevelt and saw Sophia from 40th rd pre clean up. I ended up at Lucia pizza for a bite before heading home.

I strolled around Flushing to eventually strike and chose Anna who was hanging by Roosevelt near Macy's. I was lit on some rocket fuel n Pizza and was ready for my attempt at my third release of the day. Head upstairs. She was friendly n pretty n had nice natural fun bags. She wanted 80 but that is far out n told her 60 which she agreed. Typical alcohol session cleanup. She strips down and had some nice natural C's which is a rarity for these girls. Started in Mish n then hammered her from behind. Saw a few hanging by 40th n plenty on Roosevelt strip. Place is hot if your looking for a cheap quick meal besides the Pizza.

I strolled around Flushing to eventually strike and chose Anna who was hanging by Roosevelt near Macy's. I was lit on some rocket fuel n Pizza and was ready for my attempt at my third release of the day. Head upstairs. She was friendly n pretty n had nice natural fun bags. She wanted 80 but that is far out n told her 60 which she agreed. Typical alcohol session cleanup. She strips down and had some nice natural C's which is a rarity for these girls. Started in Mish n then hammered her from behind. Saw a few hanging by 40th n plenty on Roosevelt strip. Place is hot if your looking for a cheap quick meal besides the Pizza.
Yeah anna is very sweet personality, her English is very good (says she studied it in college in China) and best of all she has zero gag reflex.

It was quite a sight watching the tip of bare genius jr starting at her lips then totally disappearing down to the hilt with her forehead banging against my belly. And then tilting and circling her head left and right with genius jr fully engulfed. Repeat the cycle multiple times.

I don't know if she swallows as I stopped just prior to that to engage in other activities with her — although I don't know how she would even know I was cumming unless her taste buds are on the other side of her tonsils.

FS is covered and no greek.

I was walking around in downtown Flushing and needed a massage. I remember a lady that works on Roosevelt and prince that gave a good massage plus the extras for the hour. So I walked around and didn’t see her so I started looking thru my burner phone. I must of text 5 different number as I didn’t remember which one was her’s. So reply that she’s inside and I can go upstairs. It’s the same place as the clapper mentioned here. So for $80 I got a good massage and she ACG me really hard until she got tirer and I did standing mish pound her untilI pop. The funny thing was as I was pounding her I could her the clapper in the next room getting pounded. After I finish and got cleaned up. I walked out of the room and the guy pounding the clapper walked out at the same time. I looked at the clapper and her face was blush.

so as I walked on to the crowded streets of downtown I head in the direction of the LIRR and the sidewalk is now closed so the 40th ladies are hanging by the LIRR stairs. I headed up Roosevelt and saw Sophia from 40th rd pre clean up. I ended up at Lucia pizza for a bite before heading home.
Sofia with the man made boobs? She was easily one of the best looking girls on 40th Rd. I thought she left the area. I may have to take a stroll over there. Was she opposite of Macy’s?

So I went for a walk on Roosevelt opposite of Macy's and sure enough Sophia was there. While walking upstairs with her, she asked where am I from because I may be too big for her. I realized she didn't remember me. Oh well I guess I was just another customer. I have never been to this place before but I saw her numerous times on 40rd and also at her apartment. Anyway in her room, she confirmed that I am not too big for her. I guess depending on how you look at it, having a small dick could be a good thing. After a thorough alcohol clean up, she started an enthusiastic CBJ. She then got on top like the cowgirl that she is and rode away. Between her varying the riding speed and her kissing on my ear and neck, I did not last long. She did another thorough alcohol clean up and told some jokes. Her English is very good and she does have a sense of humor. She did remove her mask during the deed. She is a pretty woman but she may have had some work done to her face and obviously to her boobs. The Clapper appears older but the Clapper is better looking IMHO and she is appears all natural which is a big plus to me. I will be on the hunt for the girl who works with the Clapper who will do a massage also. Almost all the girls I have encountered from 40rd did not even pretend to offer a massage but I guess it's 60 or 80 for 20 minutes.

So I went for a walk on Roosevelt opposite of Macy's and sure enough Sophia was there. While walking upstairs with her, she asked where am I from because I may be too big for her. I realized she didn't remember me. Oh well I guess I was just another customer. I have never been to this place before but I saw her numerous times on 40rd and also at her apartment. Anyway in her room, she confirmed that I am not too big for her. I guess depending on how you look at it, having a small dick could be a good thing. After a thorough alcohol clean up, she started an enthusiastic CBJ. She then got on top like the cowgirl that she is and rode away. Between her varying the riding speed and her kissing on my ear and neck, I did not last long. She did another thorough alcohol clean up and told some jokes. Her English is very good and she does have a sense of humor. She did remove her mask during the deed. She is a pretty woman but she may have had some work done to her face and obviously to her boobs. The Clapper appears older but the Clapper is better looking IMHO and she is appears all natural which is a big plus to me. I will be on the hunt for the girl who works with the Clapper who will do a massage also. Almost all the girls I have encountered from 40rd did not even pretend to offer a massage but I guess it's 60 or 80 for 20 minutes.
As time goes by these ladies see 100 of guys a week. So not recognizing you was most likely from how many she really see. The lady that work with the clapper that does massage hang out by Roosevelt and Prince.

IMHO, there is a serious supply and demand problem in the 40th rd and environs; the problem IMHO is on the supply side with serious over supply. BTW, there are also girls hanging out down 40th rd which hasn't happened in perhaps 3 years.

So I go back to short pleated skirt girl and say 40 ok but I want ass. She nods ok and we head down to her place on 40th rd. Start the session and besides the usual activities (I don't do DATY with these girls) she must of thought that by ass I meant a rim job as she wiped down my ass with a wipe and puts a roll of paer towels under me to elevate me and starts rimming. This went on for a while until I said I wanted mish. This was on of the girls that I could only get in half way w/o causing her discomfort so after a while of this I said "ass" she looked at genius jr and shook her head no. I said 20 more and she nodded ok. So she luded up bent over and I slowly entered greek. Did this for a few minutes and she asked if she could get on top (I guess to control how far I went in and thrusting rae, etc) OK. So she gets on top and puts genius jr in her ass and slowly lowers herself down. She controlled the rate and depth which was ok and I finished.

Went back to my car on CP (easy parking Sunday morning) and headed home Was only 11:30 so traffic on 495 was acceptable.
Did she have long hair or short? Any more details of pleated skirt girl's description would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What was the damage with Sophia? I know her back during the 40th rd days and she was always more than the other ladies.

I must be doing something wrong. I've walked along these Flushing streets and have seen the women but none have ever approached me. I've even walked back and forth a few times on Roosevelt, glancing at them but nothing. Is there a certain swagger or body language I need to have or a secret signal?

I must be doing something wrong. I've walked along these Flushing streets and have seen the women but none have ever approached me. I've even walked back and forth a few times on Roosevelt, glancing at them but nothing. Is there a certain swagger or body language I need to have or a secret signal?
Sure there is! Stop and pull your cock out and wave it at them. They will take it from there!
Or eye contact a nod and smile works also