Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I called a few ladies from flushing/Jackson Heights stroll and all said they were home. Then I called a few ladies from Chinatown and I got the same answer. So I then called some of the indy in flushing and was told they taking a break. I looked on various sites and the only thing I see are over price TS and mature ladies. Ton of Spanish but almost all are outcall. A few AA ladies but their bbw so if your into it have fun. A few asian places not anything worth trying

I called a few ladies from flushing/Jackson Heights stroll and all said they were home. Then I called a few ladies from Chinatown and I got the same answer. So I then called some of the indy in flushing and was told they taking a break. I looked on various sites and the only thing I see are over price TS and mature ladies. Ton of Spanish but almost all are outcall. A few AA ladies but their bbw so if your into it have fun. A few asian places not anything worth trying
Were the overpriced TS places actual spas in operation? Am of two minds about this, After an initial overdrive/deprivation stage, my libido is cooling off. But I’m still enough of a jerk that if there were a place open down the block, I might well visit it.

Were the overpriced TS places actual spas in operation? Am of two minds about this, After an initial overdrive/deprivation stage, my libido is cooling off. But I’m still enough of a jerk that if there were a place open down the block, I might well visit it.
You totally was miss interpreting TS. When I said over price TS I met transsexual post advertising with prices I don’t think regulars would charge. But if your looking for a place I believe Jamaica Ave have a place open. Still advertising as of yesterday and answer text.

You totally was miss interpreting TS. When I said over price TS I met transsexual post advertising with prices I don’t think regulars would charge. But if your looking for a place I believe Jamaica Ave have a place open. Still advertising as of yesterday and answer text.
i know there are a few places open, and can certainly use a pipe cleaning. however, i would be concerned on many levels. the first being health. not so much of catching corona, but other fun things. the risk is always present. yet, i feel that if they are working doing a health crises, they have nothing to lose.
2nd - i believe the main function of the police, now, is to ensure public safety. this is a perfect reason to shut open amps down with us inside

perfect economic model of inelastic supply:

In calls only. 9179293709
Nearby Queens College.
Text for Direction!
call is available after 6PM
Korean and Chinese Girls age of 21 and 19! Change every 5 days!

21 yrs girl Full services 140-160/45mins or your choice!
19 yrs girl Girl Friend service 200/ 30mins 300/1hrs

Nearby Queens College.
Text for Direction!

The rates are also up from normal rates guessing they think it’s the only place around servicing horny guys

I went there today to check her out. There is only one girl working. The rates are $140 for 30 minutes and $300 for the hour with BBBJ. She looked like in the twenties with blond wavey shoulder length hair and a little bit chunky. She speaks English but according to mamasan it is an Asian only place. There were customers but I passed.

Nearby Queens College.
Text for Direction!

I’ve never been entirely clear about price elasticity, Ok, they’ve raised advertised prices in response to scarcity. But if no one is going there, which is possible, is this still an example of price inelasticity?

I’ve never been entirely clear about price elasticity, Ok, they’ve raised advertised prices in response to scarcity. But if no one is going there, which is possible, is this still an example of price inelasticity?
then a different model exists. the beauty of economics; there is a model and theorem for everything

Today they had a Russian mixed girl from Queens College. She told me her rates are $140 for 20 minutes, $200 for 30 minutes and $300 for 60 minutes. The room was to dark to see if she looks good so again I passed. Even her pictures on the website is blurry.

There is another place open with a young Brazilian girl but same rates. I have seen her in the past for $120 for 45 minutes and we went over the time with no up charge. She is a pretty and sweet girl but I am not paying these new rates.
Judy is still open with the same rate of $140 for 45 minutes. Nice 25 year old Taiwanese girl.

Today they had a Russian mixed girl from Queens College. She told me her rates are $140 for 20 minutes, $200 for 30 minutes and $300 for 60 minutes. The room was to dark to see if she looks good so again I passed. Even her pictures on the website is blurry.
This what you call price gouging and when things are back to normal you see price half of what they charging now. Don’t give in holdout a little long and you get more bang for your buck.

Years ago flushing had a lot of Barbara shop with massage in the back room. Does anyone know if New Bin Hur is still operating? I would really like to find a place that cut your hair gave you a shave and then to a back room for a massage and some fun. There was also a couple places on Prince street back then. One was a basement setup, walk down the stairs and rang the bell. There were four chairs there and bench for customer to sit. At the end a door to rooms for massage. The other one was a street level place with chairs and a door in back with stairs to the basement for fun. I really miss these places. It was good also because you just tell the SO you going for a haircut. There might be UTR and if anyone knows and like to share I would be great full.