Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I wanna fuck one of the younger Asian chicks on Roosevelt(79 to 90 street) especially someone like Julie/Judt but haven’t had luck so far even with offering extra

obviously it’s easy to get it with the grannies on Roosevelt but I don’t want them lol. I need young pussy like a Julie /Judy

have any of you had luck with the younger ones on that strip?

I wanna fuck one of the younger Asian chicks on Roosevelt(79 to 90 street) especially someone like Julie/Judt but haven’t had luck so far even with offering extra

obviously it’s easy to get it with the grannies on Roosevelt but I don’t want them lol. I need young pussy like a Julie /Judy

What kind of question is that? Go back and read the thread and you will see that I got the younger one in front of the asian restaurant sometime ago.

The ladies from 38th st and Main is relocating. I guess they loss they lease. I think I saw them hang on Main & Roosevelt and was told the place was on Roosevelt but I can’t say for sure since that’s what i heard from a friend. I personally haven’t been around the area in a while now.

There was CoCo on Roosey. Between 81st and 80th. South side of the street. Offered extras and was young

There was CoCo on Roosey. Between 81st and 80th. South side of the street. Offered extras and was young
sorry I don’t know why but I forgot to put bbfs in my post lmao. Smh no idea how I forgot that

but yeah I meant to say I want to fuck the young chicks bbfs but it’s always only the grannies accepting or offering smh

and as popular as Julie/Judy is I’ve never heard anyone saying she does bbfs. On Roosevelt it’s as if they are just there as eye candy. Yeah your far better than fucking the grannies but do something extra too

sorry I don’t know why but I forgot to put bbfs in my post lmao. Smh no idea how I forgot that

but yeah I meant to say I want to fuck the young chicks bbfs but it’s always only the grannies accepting or offering smh

and as popular as Julie/Judy is I’ve never heard anyone saying she does bbfs. On Roosevelt it’s as if they are just there as eye candy. Yeah your far better than fucking the grannies but do something extra too
I haven’t heard of any young one doing BBFS. Not many place offer that service at least in public knowledge. Even some of the older one won’t do BBFS. Unless you will to pay more.

visited the Bell ave place a short while ago, everyone was busy or taking a break, received a TS from Mama, that was fun. $20 tip. I told her she should teach her providers better. On to the next, and Linda again. Same old, but perfect greek. Saw other providers moving around the hallways and the door bell kept on ringing at least 4-5 times. All Asians as I can pick up the language. That place got busy. Not coming back for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
visited the Bell ave place a short while ago, everyone was busy or taking a break, received a TS from Mama, that was fun. $20 tip. I told her she should teach her providers better. On to the next, and Linda again. Same old, but perfect greek. Saw other providers moving around the hallways and the door bell kept on ringing at least 4-5 times. All Asians as I can pick up the language. That place got busy. Not coming back for a while.
All those asian is because it advertises on the flushing site.

Agree. All those providers in the hallway were new to me, at least 2 that I have not seen before. And Imo (aunt in Korean) was directing each to a visitor. I think they have specific providers for asians only and those for the rest, sense getting Linda quite often

It would be better to do it in more diverse communities

it’s like asking how to advertise to Hispanics in Woodside and Jackson Heights

Those groups whether in Flushing or Jackson Heights have their businesses on lock where it will be just them making money on autopilot

they would be hesitant to be supporting anything outside of what they know

I was in flushing running errands and didn’t see any of the lady from the former 38th street spot. So I got done and got an Uber to go home, as I got into the Uber and he then stop at the light on main and Roosevelt I saw all three ladies ( Mimi, Anna & the young one). Standing on the corner chatting. I wanted to pound Anna so bad but haven’t seen her around so when I saw her I was pissed. So later that night I drove to flushing and she wasn’t around. Anyone know what time she works.

Bell ave - Nana. Killer body. Very slim and fit.A true spinner. Full A firm cups, trimmed down there, very agile. Massage was mediocre, but the rest was top notch. A tip for attempted greek. Not her cup of tea after all. BBBJ, multiple positions, takes it easy. No rush. Very friendly, little English.

Bell ave - Nana. Killer body. Very slim and fit.A true spinner. Full A firm cups, trimmed down there, very agile. Massage was mediocre, but the rest was top notch. A tip for attempted greek. Not her cup of tea after all. BBBJ, multiple positions, takes it easy. No rush. Very friendly, little English.
Can to clarify which bell Ave place this is. Was it 4561 or 39-xx