Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Most are non-working but on occasion you might run into working latina as I did two fridays ago. This girl most likely Colombian said "Hi papi" as I walked by her on Roosevelt late at night. I did not respond as I was in a bit of a hurry.

"she immediately put vitalis on her hooch."

Holy shit, was it really "Vitalis?" That stuff was a staple in barber shops across the US in the 60's, a favorite of tattooed WW2 and Korean War (sorry, "Conflict") crew cut veterans, better known as "greasy kid stuff," if any of you boys go back that far. That's a pretty nasty trick to keep you at bay. Or maybe she did you a favor after word came back from other mongers that it smelled like "yesterday's catch." You fishermen know what that's like. (LOL)

And thank you to @leobloom. Yes, this post might be added to the thread "How do you guys quit?"
I'm pretty sure that this expensive preoccupation with Asian women has something to do with the early trauma of bad haircuts at my father's barber in the Sixties.

Gong Spa on Kissena Blvd. Flushing.

It is basement in commercial area.

There are 3 girls. Amy, Niki and other one I don’t remember.

Amy is 35-40 ish. Thick round ass b tits
Niki is 30-35. Big tits. Round ass.

Amy is speak little English but her massage is legit. Table shower. Once she get to know you she will do prostate massage that excites me. Once you get friendly with her, she will accommodate your request.

Niki does speak English. But less enthusiastic with me. Her massage skill is so-so. But she give hell of BJ. At the time I visit I couldn’t do CFS due to Niki on period. But it was kinda weird that when she show her tits she wanted me suck those plums. I was hesitated. She asked CBJ or BBBJ but I am not taking risk so I opted for CBJ.

There is another girl I don’t remember her name. She is skinny. She isn’t my type so I never tried her.

Overall, their operation is quite. Place is decent.

CBJ, CFS available. House $50/hr Damage $100 for FS $60 for BJ

I fixed the format of the phone number.
Started hobbying again after splitting up with my ex. Went back to the old site and saw the ad for 929-391-8858, i was interested in one of the provider Yoyo so i started a conversation on the chat app. Things sure have change in a years, i needed to be screen if I'm Chinese, lucky i speak Chinese fluently and pass the screening. We exchanged some more words and she gave me the address. I went to the address in the mid afternoon, and one of the provider unlocked the door for me. i pushed open the door and i walked in while she ran up stairs. she shouted down the stairs to wait in the living room. I waited for 5 minutes while all the provider got ready, i guess i'm the first of the day.
After the 5 minute, she shouted to come up, i walked up the stairs and there were three provider to choose from. The hallway was dim and i could not make out who was who so i choose one that look similar to Yoyo. Went in the room, which was brighter and ask for her name, she said Yoyo, i started to smile, but as i got closer to look, the smile went away. I realize the picture was not the same as the real person. Its either them from years ago, or they find a model picture that looks similar. The picture on the site had real nice and smooth beautiful breast, but Yoyo's breast had veins and looks more like a melon. She started to tell me the price, but i play dumb and told her i don't know Chinese. She took out her phone and pushed 200, i said no, she then pushed 140 i said no, then i typed 120. She started to freak out and call mamason. i heard the whole conversation. The rate i use to pay was 120 when did it go up to 140? i usually keep a extra 20 if the provider deserve it. we settled for 120 and went to the showers. cleaned the area only and went back to the room. I lay on the bed and she started to lick my nipple while i started to play with her Y. I guess she didn't like it and moved away where my hand could not reach. She moved on to CBJ for two minutes then CG. After two more minutes she got off and She wanted me to go mish. i knew she wasn't into it, i just went with it and pounded her into submission. cleaned up and left with the extra 20 in my pocket.
Lots of things have changed in a year, i use to be able to get the address, go to the place, pick the provider, give the donation without asking, and if the service was good, a extra 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great is she going to work in JH or stay in Flushing bystarbucks? I just spent a little over 2 hours on Roosevelt Ave all the wat down to 75th Street and backup. Did see a few places with ladies outside. But didn’t recognize any of them from the 40th rd stroll. One last was wearing a nice red dress with tits popping out. Next time I’ll just take the train and walk the stroll. A lot of hot Latina out in skippie out fits. That got me thinking about the Spanish places.
I saw a few 4oth rd crew up on Roosvlt and the 80 s .2nd floor
Y ou cant miss them as they are bunched together prying "mostly spanish" clients from the street.
It is like the way 40th was a year ago..
With the warmer weather and more foot traffic I am curious if this will be tolerated..
I have never seen any working latinas during the day..
I sampled one and found the whole thing mechanical and worth a repeat..Plus
this chick had a natty dread bush like Don King,which turned me off..

Yeah, while I was waling on Main Tina walked past me and recognized me. she stopped and said she was taking the subway one stop to JH. Do any of you guys know what the parking situation is in that area during the day (weekdays and Sunday)?
As anyone watching local news the 7 line has had issues with debris falling from the tracks.
If you venture out by car east on Roosvlt traffic can be bad as MTA is installing metal roofing type plates under the tracks..
Parking too can be hard but there are lots if you look..

As anyone watching local news the 7 line has had issues with debris falling from the tracks.
If you venture out by car east on Roosvlt traffic can be bad as MTA is installing metal roofing type plates under the tracks..
Parking too can be hard but there are lots if you look..
I was driving on roosvlt and from 103 street down it was closed off to traffic. It was 2am so I just turned around and went home.

I saw a few 4oth rd crew up on Roosvlt and the 80 s .2nd floor
Y ou cant miss them as they are bunched together prying "mostly spanish" clients from the street.
It is like the way 40th was a year ago..
With the warmer weather and more foot traffic I am curious if this will be tolerated..
I have never seen any working latinas during the day..
I sampled one and found the whole thing mechanical and worth a repeat..Plus
this chick had a natty dread bush like Don King,which turned me off..
The Latina that have a natty dread bush most likely is new in the area. She have that shaved as she learn the biz. Because most of the Latina I seen all clean shaved, bald as an eagle.
As weather get warmer those ladies will have issues as the popo in the area will give them more problems then they had on 40th rd.

The Latina that have a natty dread bush most likely is new in the area. She have that shaved as she learn the biz. Because most of the Latina I seen all clean shaved, bald as an eagle.
As weather get warmer those ladies will have issues as the popo in the area will give them more problems then they had on 40th rd.
no she was not latina..
She was ASIAN and one you would know who stood in front of the hot food market near JUDYS/TAO building before LEO crackdown.
I ve seen a few where they just let it grow out..
For me I WORRY crabs and if i cant see the outer lips i cant see if she has any rashes or worse.........

I like bald beavers.................

no she was not latina..
She was ASIAN and one you would know who stood in front of the hot food market near JUDYS/TAO building before LEO crackdown.
I ve seen a few where they just let it grow out..
For me I WORRY crabs and if i cant see the outer lips i cant see if she has any rashes or worse.........

I like bald beavers.................
Asian doesn’t like shaving it. I think that they think if it shave that anyone ie boyfriend, husband, Doctor will look at them differently. I believe it something to do with they nationality. I seen a bunch of those ladies in front of Tao before and the one that bush was really growing out of control started out wearing sweats and sneakers but later on put some nice skirts and heels with makeup. She is also out in JH now with a few I know of as well.

Corona/ Jackson Heights vice cops are no joke. I was almost busted in a place a few years ago. It was Korean and hot young girls in bikini and it was really busy when I arrived so I was in a room talking to a girl tell me it be an hour wait and then a customer open the door and that’s when I said I’m out of here. As I get in my car I see like 10 officers storm the place in their nypd windbreakers. That’s when I knew the customer who open my door was an undercover. From my car I saw him walk out talking to his boss and the girls was all in handcuffs. Same shit happen to the Latina houses in the area. As soon as their hear the bust is on so heads up if your in JH getting service from the former ladies of 40th rd be careful.

Asian doesn’t like shaving it. I think that they think if it shave that anyone ie boyfriend, husband, Doctor will look at them differently. I believe it something to do with they nationality. I seen a bunch of those ladies in front of Tao before and the one that bush was really growing out of control started out wearing sweats and sneakers but later on put some nice skirts and heels with makeup. She is also out in JH now with a few I know of as well.
He does dress up nicely but is a not one to see undressed even more so if you are a pussy person who likes to
FIV and DATY...

Corona/ Jackson Heights vice cops are no joke. I was almost busted in a place a few years ago. It was Korean and hot young girls in bikini and it was really busy when I arrived so I was in a room talking to a girl tell me it be an hour wait and then a customer open the door and that’s when I said I’m out of here. As I get in my car I see like 10 officers storm the place in their nypd windbreakers. That’s when I knew the customer who open my door was an undercover. From my car I saw him walk out talking to his boss and the girls was all in handcuffs. Same shit happen to the Latina houses in the area. As soon as their hear the bust is on so heads up if your in JH getting service from the former ladies of 40th rd be careful.
having been away from the game for a while, i decided to play again. however, this review brings up a very sensitive point - raids. that was a main reason for retiring. my visit to an amp on astoria blvd made me somewhat nerverous, but i went ahead with my visit (reviewed earlier). this week i decided to try any place in the 160's. i was very surprised to see that some paces were closed by the police while others were open. i felt like a sore thumb. white middle-aged guy walking up and down the block where there are only asians. 2 places let me in, then said no one was available. maybe they thought i was a cop. the spa i stayed in made me nervous. upon giving the house fee she immediately asked me for a tip. never was i asked for a tip when paying the house fee. i stayed, but only afer playing with her braless-babes. anyway, the point is, how can you enjoy your time when the place could be raided?

having been away from the game for a while, i decided to play again. however, this review brings up a very sensitive point - raids. that was a main reason for retiring. my visit to an amp on astoria blvd made me somewhat nerverous, but i went ahead with my visit (reviewed earlier). this week i decided to try any place in the 160's. i was very surprised to see that some paces were closed by the police while others were open. i felt like a sore thumb. white middle-aged guy walking up and down the block where there are only asians. 2 places let me in, then said no one was available. maybe they thought i was a cop. the spa i stayed in made me nervous. upon giving the house fee she immediately asked me for a tip. never was i asked for a tip when paying the house fee. i stayed, but only afer playing with her braless-babes. anyway, the point is, how can you enjoy your time when the place could be raided?
I have been going to AMPS for 40 years and have always felt secure, safe and enjoyed my time there.

On one occasion I was caught in a raid. There were maybe 5 LE coming through the back door with pomp and noise and authority. There were two LE's with girl's in separate rooms. One excused himself to use the bathroom which signaled his buddies into action.

I was still fully clothed and not in a room yet. I just realized they were all hyped up and crazy so I got super calm, displayed my hands and sat down. They put me in the waiting room, rounded up the girls -- 5 or 6 maybe. They knew the names of the girls they wanted. Probably from one of those AMP boards that you might have heard about where gentlemen of leisure enjoy illustrating in very graphic, minute detail all manner of illicit illegal sexual activity that took place between consenting adults and including the provider's name, country of origin, age, breast size (natural or man-made), pubic hair landscape along with quality of vagina aroma, dreams and aspirations, number of children, married or single... (hello) (LOL)

Anyway, they decided on the culprits. (did not take everybody away.) Asked me for my license and asked me if I was the boss or owner? I guess that would make me the papasan. I said "no" of course. Asked me a lot of questions. I pointed most respectfully to the certificate/license on the wall and stated that I am visiting this fine establishment as I have in the past for the sole purpose of being a recipient of the services to be rendered lawfully sanctioned by the State of New York described on the license. And further stated that to be issued such license one must have attended an accredited school and later passed a State of New York examination. Remained very respectful, matter of fact but also not wimpy. Because it is what it is. I am committing no crime whatsoever.

After the initial hardcore "we the police" and they had their two girls by names, and looked at all ID's, they left me and the remainder girls behind and took the two they wanted away with instructions on where and when and how to retrieve them.

While they had us all sitting in the waiting room, remaining calm, I questioned the officers on what the problem might be and I remained quite sober and respectful and myself and the officer gents exchanged some light humor. I thanked the officers for being so professional and handling the matter with dignity after the initial "scare barge" (which is understandable because they never know what lies behind that door; possibly a coke-head with a gun)

Did not stay with the other girls to receive my massage that day. However, the following day returned and received the massage I needed which was interrupted the prior day by the undercover cops from one of the girls who was arrested the day before. She filled me in on the details. (and possibly the safest AMP on earth. Fat chance of raiding the same AMP on two consecutive days.)

Hey, if that was the worst thing that ever happened to this poor bastard, I would consider myself the "Luckiest man on the face of this earth." Only after Lou Gehrig, of course. (The Iron Horse)

I have been going to AMPS for 40 years and have always felt secure, safe and enjoyed my time there.
On one occasion I was caught in a raid. There were maybe 5 LE coming through the back door with pomp and noise and authority. .....Did not stay with the other girls to receive my massage that day. However, the following day returned and received the massage I needed which was interrupted the prior day by the undercover cops from one of the girls who was arrested the day before. She filled me in on the details. (and possibly the safest AMP on earth. Fat chance of raiding the same AMP on two consecutive days.)......
Very logical conclusion.