Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Bbfs Lucy? Jesus Christ I swear everyone has that number but me. Found a place close to 40th that seems promising but Jesus Christ do the ladies try to take every hard earned dollar from you.
When you get to a place, you take out what you want to pay, 70 for average looking girl and 80 for above, and you say "for everything" they will ask for more. You will shake your head no with a polite respectful smile on your face, they will ask for a little less, you will put your money back in your wallet, they will nod yes. If it doesn’t work with the 1st girl you pick (always has for me so I am assuming you won’t have to do this) go back to the lobby and pick another one. Trust me on this. Once the negotiating is over they put the money away, become all smiles and go into performance mode.

Girls you pick on the street, suck as Lucy or Lisa or Tina, (they bring you back to a place) will accept 60.

Helen is back from Miami.
Great is she going to work in JH or stay in Flushing bystarbucks? I just spent a little over 2 hours on Roosevelt Ave all the wat down to 75th Street and backup. Did see a few places with ladies outside. But didn’t recognize any of them from the 40th rd stroll. One last was wearing a nice red dress with tits popping out. Next time I’ll just take the train and walk the stroll. A lot of hot Latina out in skippie out fits. That got me thinking about the Spanish places.

Great is she going to work in JH or stay in Flushing bystarbucks? I just spent a little over 2 hours on Roosevelt Ave all the wat down to 75th Street and backup. Did see a few places with ladies outside. But didn’t recognize any of them from the 40th rd stroll. One last was wearing a nice red dress with tits popping out. Next time I’ll just take the train and walk the stroll. A lot of hot Latina out in skippie out fits. That got me thinking about the Spanish places.
She's at place on 38th ave just off of main. I mistakenly posted the place as being off of 39th by Chase.

38th st place has a couple places inside like the 40th rd.
Not quite like 40th rd. 40th rd places had 2 steps above 38th rd: at least each had separate bathrooms and as each had security cameras in hall looking down stairs that could give occupants a couple of seconds heads up that swat team was on their way up. BTW, the building on 38th has a couple of offices used by the girls; they are not manned and no white doorbell; the glass door at street level has shattered glass in it. BBFS Lucy uses this building as does Helen et al from 40th.

Not quite like 40th rd. 40th rd places had 2 steps above 38th rd: at least each had separate bathrooms and as each had security cameras in hall looking down stairs that could give occupants a couple of seconds heads up that swat team was on their way up. BTW, the building on 38th has a couple of offices used by the girls; they are not manned and no white doorbell; the glass door at street level has shattered glass in it. BBFS Lucy uses this building as does Helen et al from 40th.
The problem with the new location is that it’s on a street where young people hang out and all the Spanish guys hang on corners is bringing attention to the street. Security is standing outside watching as a Spanish guy walked up to a sexy dress girl and asked how much to fuck. That kind of shit is stupid. It’s going to be a matter of time before this street gets attention from LE. Even tho girls are on corner of main and 40 th looking for customers. That corner is crazy at night time. A bunch of homeless asking for a buck while a couple smoking crack and inside of McDonald’s smell like BO and you just want to vomit.

Are there any spots in flushing that have “alternative” looking girls? Like pink or blonde dyed hair, young funky lookin girls like the kind of regular girl you see walking around flushing streets. I’ve been out of the hobby a long time now but I have an itch that feels like it needs scratching...

Are there any spots in flushing that have “alternative” looking girls? Like pink or blonde dyed hair, young funky lookin girls like the kind of regular girl you see walking around flushing streets. I’ve been out of the hobby a long time now but I have an itch that feels like it needs scratching...
Karaoke bars or bars in general, have yet to see any in massage shops

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/gra...rs-shower-b2b-nuru-slide__1556923198-15704498

this place has been open a very long time. the last time i visted was september. i have been laying low. yesterday, my scheduale allowed me time for a visit. dissappointing at best. when the door openned i was was happy to see an attractive girl with a real cute body.
i was instructed to lay down. she put a towel over my but and started a "chill" massage. i lifted my butt off the table to let her know it was ok to grab the boys. turned over and offer 1-benny. she tried to squeeze more, but gave up quickly. it turned out that was the high point. after she disrobes, she immediately put vitalis on her hooch. a clear indication dinning out was not happenning. wasn't allowed to kiss, suck, fondle or touch her sagging tits. she stands over me and does some lame dance, exposes her pussy, but pulls away. she then dropped right down on my pole and started going up and down sooooo fast. after 1 minute she got off and instructed me to get on top.
her legs were clenched tight limiting my movements. all thw while telling me to cum. i just rhythmically moved in and out until she tired of trying to end my session pre-maturely. eventually, she allowed me access to her tits and really nice nipples. 15 minutes of this an i finally blew. surprising me, she planted a kiss on my forhead and gave me a thumbs up.
i might wait another 6 months before going back.

FYI, that whole strip of Roosevelt from the 60s to the 80s is a popular t-gurl stroll. If that's what you're looking for, happy hunting and be careful.
Thanks Bronx. But I was referring to the ladies that used to work in Flushing. Saw a couple of them in JH. That is all. But your reference to trannies is helpful to others. Like you said, happy hunting.:)

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/gra...rs-shower-b2b-nuru-slide__1556923198-15704498
dissappointing at best. when the door openned i was was happy to see an attractive girl with a real cute body.
i was instructed to lay down. she put a towel over my but and started a "chill" massage. i lifted my butt off the table to let her know it was ok to grab the boys. turned over and offer 1-benny. she tried to squeeze more, but gave up quickly. it turned out that was the high point. after she disrobes, she immediately put vitalis on her hooch. a clear indication dinning out was not happenning. wasn't allowed to kiss, suck, fondle or touch her sagging tits. she stands over me and does some lame dance, exposes her pussy, but pulls away. she then dropped right down on my pole and started going up and down sooooo fast. after 1 minute she got off and instructed me to get on top.
her legs were clenched tight limiting my movements. all thw while telling me to cum. i just rhythmically moved in and out until she tired of trying to end my session pre-maturely. eventually, she allowed me access to her tits and really nice nipples. 15 minutes of this an i finally blew. surprising me, she planted a kiss on my forhead and gave me a thumbs up.
i might wait another 6 months before going back.
Great review. If one is trying to kick the habit, this sounds like a good place to start.

Are you talking about the JH stroll? There are working latinas (not trannies) on this stroll? i thought they were cleared out by LE years ago...what time of day?

Great review. If one is trying to kick the habit, this sounds like a good place to start.
"she immediately put vitalis on her hooch."

Holy shit, was it really "Vitalis?" That stuff was a staple in barber shops across the US in the 60's, a favorite of tattooed WW2 and Korean War (sorry, "Conflict") crew cut veterans, better known as "greasy kid stuff," if any of you boys go back that far. That's a pretty nasty trick to keep you at bay. Or maybe she did you a favor after word came back from other mongers that it smelled like "yesterday's catch." You fishermen know what that's like. (LOL)

And thank you to @leobloom. Yes, this post might be added to the thread "How do you guys quit?"

"she immediately put vitalis on her hooch."

Holy shit, was it really "Vitalis?" That stuff was a staple in barber shops across the US in the 60's, a favorite of tattooed WW2 and Korean War (sorry, "Conflict") crew cut veterans, better known as "greasy kid stuff," if any of you boys go back that far.....t?"
I think you are confusing Vitalis, with butch wax. Anyway, if she is using Vitalis she had better keep away from any open flames until completely dry as stuff is very flammable — or she will give a new meaning to hot snatch.
Also, Brylcreem was called greasy kid stuff by the marketing team of Vitalis — as in "Stop using that greasy kid stuff — use Vitalis".

I think you are confusing Vitalis, with butch wax. Anyway, if she is using Vitalis she had better keep away from any open flames until completely dry as stuff is very flammable — or she will give a new meaning to hot snatch.
Also, Brylcreem was called greasy kid stuff by the marketing team of Vitalis — as in "Stop using that greasy kid stuff — use Vitalis".
Your recollection is impeccable. (Now I recall the Bart Star commercial) I was about five years old at the time and swept up in the "British Invasion." (watching and admiring the teenagers) Hippies were growing their hair out and all those concoctions like Vitalis and Brylcream were for the "square establishment."

Asian ladies are extremely versatile. I guess they found a new use for an old product. (In this case a deterrent)

Natural rose water might be suggested to the young ladies in the profession as a more natural refreshment for the area down south. Purportedly used by the temptress and queen, Cleopatra of Egypt, to attract such alpha males and conquerors of the day like Julius Caesar.