Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

On a side note, I used to get about 50% replies from the flushing site and now I am batting 0%. I guess everyone is scared of non Chinese people. Oh well....
I discussed that with our stewardess friend. She said that most of her clients are Chinese. She added that while there's already an English-Chinese language gap, it gets worse when you factor in English spoken as a second language by any one of the many nationalities in Queens. Also, if she looks through peephole and sees someone whose face is obscured with a hat, she won't open the door.

Even in NYC, back about four or five decades, the Japanese and Korean houses still maintained this type of demeanor. The ladies were so skilled in the art of pleasure and when you left her pleasure garden, you felt as though you visited another dimension and now returned to earthly existence so refreshed and renewed and transformed.
I wonder what my life would have been had I plunged into our hobby in my late teens/early twenties.

Modern Asian spas are a mere remnant of their former lofty origins. In the past Asian women were well-trained in the art of prostitution and sexual pleasure and massage. Visiting a "house of pleasure" had so many components as a build-up before the final performance of sexual acts. It was a whole production, starting with a waiting room relaxation with drink and conversation and then being assigned your courtesan and getting to know her and elaborate steams, saunas, bathing and her training in massage and her slowly disrobing from more elaborate dress, almost Geisha-like.

Sex and pleasure was considered too sacred and too important to be to be relegated to what the industry has become today, rub and tug fast houses with bad attitude. The eastern-way prolonged the pleasurable act and engaged slow anticipation and the patron enjoyed and engaged himself in this long, drawn-out journey of pleasure.

Even in NYC, back about four or five decades, the Japanese and Korean houses still maintained this type of demeanor. The ladies were so skilled in the art of pleasure and when you left her pleasure garden, you felt as though you visited another dimension and now returned to earthly existence so refreshed and renewed and transformed.

But I am amazed that this sexual training and huge sexual repertoire existed up until a few years ago that is called
Dongguan. In recent times from what I have seen in Asian countries, it does not exist. I do not see girls with that type of training and discipline. The women of course are still beautiful and irresistible and they use that feature alone to drain as many customers as she is able to within her workday.

Thank you for everybody's contribution to this elusive Dongguan subject.
I concur fully, back in the late 80's, NYC was a wonderful place to visit a true AMP. Back then they were two types: Only Asian, and those that advertised on 'Screw". The Asian houses were huge establishments, with 20-30 + Korean woman, the Chinese was not present yet. These places catered only to Asian. The houses would be multi- level, with dry saunas. To enter a house, sit down, and enjoy a drink, while checking the woman all sitting on couches, across from you. That was truly priceless. The other AMP that were for non-Asian, were older providers, at smaller establishments, only about 4 providers. Similar to the business model we have today.

I concur fully, back in the late 80's, NYC was a wonderful place to visit a true AMP. Back then they were two types: Only Asian, and those that advertised on 'Screw". The Asian houses were huge establishments, with 20-30 + Korean woman, the Chinese was not present yet. These places catered only to Asian. The houses would be multi- level, with dry saunas. To enter a house, sit down, and enjoy a drink, while checking the woman all sitting on couches, across from you. That was truly priceless. The other AMP that were for non-Asian, were older providers, at smaller establishments, only about 4 providers. Similar to the business model we have today.
Full bar, clouds and clouds of cigarette smoke, the mamasan cooking fish soup, rice, fresh kimchee being made, high-energy places, very social before you settled down to business, scotch on the rocks delivered to you in the dry sauna, Japanese business men and kung-fu and martial arts clients, cocaine sometimes. Finish up and all go to Studio 54 and we always got picked to go in and not denied access because of the rarity of Asians in the club gave it ambience.

And I remember the absolute "shock" of finding out that the Chinese were now entering the business. Because Japanese and Korean girls always gave "shiatsu" style and the Chinese did "tuina" style. "Shiatsu" was the gold standard for the Japanese and Koreans. To name a few places for you old-timers: Kabuki at 777 Seventh Avenue in the Taft Hotel and Salon de Tokyo on 57th Street and then up and down 56th Street the Koreans opened up spas for the Japanese customers attending the bars and sushi restaurants and by the late 70's, early 80's the Japanese spas were all sold out to the Koreans and the Koreans started opening spas in the 30's, K-town and it was all good, and then came the Chinese and the downfall of "Screw" magazine and the Village Voice, New York Magazine and later New York Press, Queens Tribune and just about any local paper advertised for the 100's of spas and apartment massage joints and then the Craigslist explosion and Billy Joel put it aptly: "We didn't start the fire; It was always burning, since the world's been turning."

But the old-time places had a very distinguished true Far-Eastern depth of experience. Because back then east was east and west was west. The girls were so thoroughly Asian. And to go to a place for 2 or 3 hours because your drinks and showers and sauna, steam, hot and cold baths, hundreds of towels, and social time never impinged on your full-hour or hour and a half, two hour massage plus happy-time, so it was like a trip to "The Far East." You walked out of that door having had a surreal experience and you needed to re-acclimate yourself to the western world again. Now-a-days, east and west have comingled.

I find myself going further and further east to experience that pure Asian culture unadulterated by western civilization but it is hard to find. I should be wise to the fact by now that all things change; nothing remains the same. But that was almost a given because east remained east and west remained west for many thousands of years and right before my very eyes, in the theatre of Asian spas, I have witnessed the collapse and comingling of cultures. "Que Sera Sera," and "Sayonara."

Tried to visit Tina on Roosevelt today. She was out of the office.
Hat off to genius. I have neither his attributes or negotiation skill,

I then proceeded to the red call box at the corner of Britton. Three providers outside of the Asia Restaurant. Found the one in tight shorts and was only able to negotiate from $100 to $80. The facility has several curtain areas. And is a assembly line. Could hear several others with the fake moans of the providers.
I think her name is Tina. Other than a nice body the appointment was very lacking. Wanted extra to use her mouth. Only lifted her bra.
No fingers allowed. Doggy and cowgirl was rushed.
I would not repeat. Curious if others had better service.

Tried to visit Tina on Roosevelt today. She was out of the office..
She is in her low 30's so don't be surprised if she is unavailable, ahem, periodically.

Hat off to genius. I have neither his attributes or negotiation skill...
Found the one in tight shorts and was only able to negotiate from $100 to $80. ..... Curious if others had better service.
When you get to what they call "a room" you, while being very polite and smiling, take 60 out of your wallet, hold it in your hand and say "this is what I can pay". she will come down to 80 and you continue, again while being very polite and smiling, say "this is what I can pay". Maybe 1 out of 10 will say no.
Sounds like given the service you got I think I got lucky in her giving me my money back.

Keep on trying for Tina - she gives a good no rush secession with no phony moaning, lots of kegal contractions in every position and concerned about giving you a good time so you become a repeat customer.

Tried the red box place since I've seen so many posts about it. Spotted two women standing around it approaching any men who walked by so there was absolutely no guesswork involved. Unfortunately, the larger woman I wanted got picked up by another monger before I could get to her. Rather than wait, I went after her partner. She had short hair and was wearing long track pants. Spoke very little English and didn't get a name. Paid 60 and got down to business. Unfortunately, this woman couldn't take the dick and jumped away if I went too fast or deep. Don't know how she expected me to cum. Won't repeat with her.

So i checked out roosevelt around 12pm today but i didnt see any young girls in their late 20s around the red firebox area. Only saw some older overweight women. What time do the younger ones that were mentioned come out?

So i checked out roosevelt around 12pm today but i didnt see any young girls in their late 20s around the red firebox area. Only saw some older overweight women. What time do the younger ones that were mentioned come out?
Have you thought that perhaps the young girls weren't there when you went by because they were busy with customers and perhaps the older overweight ones were there because they weren't busy with customers?