Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Thank you, Amitabhbachchan, for the heads-up. My heart goes out to this victim, a public servant, conductor for City Transit. The undercover cop masquerading as a streetwalker must have been done-up so well and so enticing as to render the poor fellow helpless to the call of nature. And now they seek to prosecute and permanently scar his reputation on record causing him problems at work, at home and affecting his social standing.

In a way, he is a martyr for other mongers to now be super-vigilant on who they approach and to focus more on their known providers.

It is a very challenging feat for a monger to be on the prowl, spot his prey and then disengage from his desire to then rely on pure analytics to question the legitimacy of his engagement.

But a warning like this reminds us to be aware and vigilant in our actions.
We are the few. We are the lonely. Our destiny is noble.

Rose spa in flushing: back hurt the other day. Need a back rub. Hoping to find a place that gives good backrub, and maybe extra for decent price. Decide to go here for a try. I remember it was a legit place before. This is my experience. Girl is young and pretty. Massage was actually pretty good. I wasn't sure if it is still legit place, so I didn't remove the underwear. She asked if she can remove my underwear. I thought it is a good sign. Turns out, when it is time for flip, she ask for specific tip. Asked for $50 for handjob. I reached for the breast, and she said it is $20 more... I just opt for handjob, paid40+50. Probably won't go there again as it is a far walk from Subway, plus don't like the upsell...

Hello team,
I have been hoarding this place to myself for about 6 weeks. There are two places next to each other. This one is on right and take elevator to 2nd floor. Its cleanish the rooms are small you can pay $10 more house fee if you want the bigger (not much bigger). First time I saw Lina she was perfect early 20’s spinner natural C’s TS was good, massage was good, CBJ FS was excellent. I dreamed about her for like 2 weeks. I went back and she was gone this time Cindy about 5’7 tall cute B’s super shy but also very good. Just went last week and had cici young TS sucked ,massage even worse and overall service was not so great. I saw some other smoking hot ones there but I think since it was a busy night they were saving there top girls for the regulars. The other 2 times I went, it was the middle of day during middle of week.
Balala spa
149-44 northern blvd 2FL
One hour 40+tips
917-392-8789

Hello team,
I have been hoarding this place to myself for about 6 weeks. There are two places next to each other. This one is on right and take elevator to 2nd floor. Its cleanish the rooms are small you can pay $10 more house fee if you want the bigger (not much bigger). First time I saw Lina she was perfect early 20’s spinner natural C’s TS was good, massage was good, CBJ FS was excellent. I dreamed about her for like 2 weeks. I went back and she was gone this time Cindy about 5’7 tall cute B’s super shy but also very good. Just went last week and had cici young TS sucked ,massage even worse and overall service was not so great. I saw some other smoking hot ones there but I think since it was a busy night they were saving there top girls for the regulars. The other 2 times I went, it was the middle of day during middle of week.
Balala spa
149-44 northern blvd 2FL
One hour 40+tips
917-392-8789
Thanks for the review. I've been connected with them on WeChat and get their updates. I'll now check them out and report back.

That place is gone got shutdown moved to a different place now.

Hello team,
Balala spa
149-44 northern blvd 2FL
One hour 40+tips
917-392-8789

I saw a new young girl near McDonalds near Main St the last few nights. She's a little chunky but cute.
She wears high bottom sneakers.
I asked her for message and she said 100 for 20 minutes. I told her I give her 50, and she said no 100. Her English seems limited but she knew how to say 100 for 20 minutes.
Is that the going rate now for the new girls? She seems to be frequently getting clients and walking with them to her place a few blocks north. She seems to be the busiest one around.
She wouldn't give me her name

I saw a new young girl near McDonalds near Main St the last few nights. She's a little chunky but cute.
She wears high bottom sneakers.
I asked her for message and she said 100 for 20 minutes. I told her I give her 50, and she said no 100. Her English seems limited but she knew how to say 100 for 20 minutes.
Is that the going rate now for the new girls? ....
Still sixty as of yesterday although two women at corner of 39th and main ask for 100 will settle for 80 and refused 60. They were still standing there after I finished with my session with someone else.

Had some free time and was planning on spending the day in Flushing. Started at 40th road, the little alcove near the fruit stand on main street found my firts victim of the day. A little older but she had a great body on her. Got the messagey and nodded yes and she led me across the street. Walked up and I offered 60 and she took it with a smile. Had to go to the bathroom first and was presented with a "bathroom" with a small sink to pee in. I went with it and then back to the room to get down to business. She was about 5' long black hair, b-c cup not fake. Had her turn around and was kissing her neck with one boob in one hand and the other rubbing her crotch. She seems to be getting wet and started grinding on me. After a bit she turned around and proceeded to a CBJ and then CFS in a few psotions. Finished up and hit the bathroom and then I was on my way.

I headed back and saw someone else at the same spot, looked younger and had a decent body on her so I took a chance. I passed by looking at her and get the massagey so I nodded and she took me a few blocks away. We ended up in a small apartment that looked decent. She was asking for 100 and I asked if I could shower and she said yes so I agreed. I hit the shower and then when I came out she was naked on the bed. She started kissing me then started with a bbbj. Then she put the cover on and went to CFS for a couple of positions then I popped. I was laying there while she cleaned me up then she started to massage my back so I was chilling for a little bit. Eventually the little guy wanted some more action and she went with it. I asked her jsut for a bbbj and I evnetually popped over her boobs. We both hit the shower and I was out.

Headed back to main to get some thing to eat and relax for a bit.

I wanted to check out the place that was reviewed recently, 36-10 union street for a prostate massage. Got to the address and I felt it was not the right place. Only a spa on the third floor, second floor was a pawn shop. I rang the bell and went up. Took the hour for $40 as the girl was cute. Walls go up to almost the ceiling and the doors were sliding plastic. She gave a good massage, no oil and I was roaming over the clothes with no issues. Eventually got a HJ and was done. I left a $40 tip and I was out.

Went to get a cold drink and then back to main street.

I was walking back down main street and there were a bunch of young hot looking ladies standing outside 39-06 main street. Of course I proceeded to nod and she takes me in. House fee was $40 and she wanted $100. With the banging young body how could I refuse. We both got naked and I laid down on the table and she got me hard with her hands then put on the cover and proceeded to a really nice CBJ. After a bit she got on top and was riding me. She really got into it like it was going to pop out more money lol. I felt her cum and then I came shortly after. She cleaned me up and I was still laying there as I thought she was going to get something else to dry me off. She started to give me a really nice foot massage for about 10 minutes then she said a customer was waiting for her downstairs. She went down then I started to get dressed. She looked a little confused when she came back and I had my clothes on. I felt like she was going to finish the massage. No problem. As I was going down to leave I saw another one with a smoking hot body and asked if she was available. She was and we went back up. Same deal $40 house and $100 for her. It did take longer this time but I was happy.

Left and headed out for a drink. Hopped on WeChat to connect to one of the girls that works out of the Flushing Hotel and set a time to meet. Really I wanted a nice shower as I was sweaty and hot from the heat. I got there and booked two hours. $200/hour but she is hot and does provide some GFE. I got to the hotel and gave her the donation and hit the shower. I came out and she was waiting for me. We were kissing then I was sucking on her nice fake tits. She does the fire and ice BBBJ which I always like then covered up for the main event. Hit up a few positions then she cleans me up. We rest in each others arms. A little alter we go for round two. Relax a bit more and then with 30 minutes left I ask for some more fire and ice and eventually finish off with a HJ all over her boobs. Hit the shower and I was headed out for some dinner before going home. She is the lonely stewardess on the flushing site. The pictures are real.

All in all a productive day in Flushing.

On a side note, I used to get about 50% replies from the flushing site and now I am batting 0%. I guess everyone is scared of non Chinese people. Oh well....

Had some free time and was planning on spending the day in Flushing. Started at 40th road, the little alcove near the fruit stand on main street found my firts victim of the day. A little older but she had a great body on her. Got the messagey and nodded yes and she led me across the street. Walked up and I offered 60 and she took it with a smile. Had to go to the bathroom first and was presented with a "bathroom" with a small sink to pee in. I went with it and then back to the room to get down to business. She was about 5' long black hair, b-c cup not fake. Had her turn around and was kissing her neck with one boob in one hand and the other rubbing her crotch. She seems to be getting wet and started grinding on me. After a bit she turned around and proceeded to a CBJ and then CFS in a few psotions. Finished up and hit the bathroom and then I was on my way.

I headed back and saw someone else at the same spot, looked younger and had a decent body on her so I took a chance. I passed by looking at her and get the massagey so I nodded and she took me a few blocks away. We ended up in a small apartment that looked decent. She was asking for 100 and I asked if I could shower and she said yes so I agreed. I hit the shower and then when I came out she was naked on the bed. She started kissing me then started with a bbbj. Then she put the cover on and went to CFS for a couple of positions then I popped. I was laying there while she cleaned me up then she started to massage my back so I was chilling for a little bit. Eventually the little guy wanted some more action and she went with it. I asked her jsut for a bbbj and I evnetually popped over her boobs. We both hit the shower and I was out.

I wanted to check out the place that was reviewed recently, 36-10 union street for a prostate massage. Got to the address and I felt it was not the right place. Only a spa on the third floor, second floor was a pawn shop. I rang the bell and went up. Took the hour for $40 as the girl was cute. Walls go up to almost the ceiling and the doors were sliding plastic. She gave a good massage, no oil and I was roaming over the clothes with no issues. Eventually got a HJ and was done. I left a $40 tip and I was out.

I was walking back down main street and there were a bunch of young hot looking ladies standing outside 39-06 main street. Of course I proceeded to nod and she takes me in. House fee was $40 and she wanted $100. With the banging young body how could I refuse. We both got naked and I laid down on the table and she got me hard with her hands then put on the cover and proceeded to a really nice CBJ. After a bit she got on top and was riding me. She really got into it like it was going to pop out more money lol. I felt her cum and then I came shortly after. She cleaned me up and I was still laying there as I thought she was going to get something else to dry me off. She started to give me a really nice foot massage for about 10 minutes then she said a customer was waiting for her downstairs. She went down then I started to get dressed. She looked a little confused when she came back and I had my clothes on. I felt like she was going to finish the massage. No problem. As I was going down to leave I saw another one with a smoking hot body and asked if she was available. She was and we went back up. Same deal $40 house and $100 for her. It did take longer this time but I was happy.

Left and headed out for a drink. Hopped on WeChat to connect to one of the girls that works out of the Flushing Hotel and set a time to meet. Really I wanted a nice shower as I was sweaty and hot from the heat. I got there and booked two hours. $200/hour but she is hot and does provide some GFE. I got to the hotel and gave her the donation and hit the shower. I came out and she was waiting for me. We were kissing then I was sucking on her nice fake tits. She does the fire and ice BBBJ which I always like then covered up for the main event. Hit up a few positions then she cleans me up. We rest in each others arms. A little alter we go for round two. Relax a bit more and then with 30 minutes left I ask for some more fire and ice and eventually finish off with a HJ all over her boobs. Hit the shower and I was headed out for some dinner before going home. She is the lonely stewardess on the flushing site. The pictures are real.

On a side note, I used to get about 50% replies from the flushing site and now I am batting 0%. I guess everyone is scared of non Chinese people. Oh well....
Let me get this straight you popped eight times and $720 in one day. Wow

I think you may have a problem.

Wow dude ! you a freaking beast. Did you take a rhino pill or something. Not even when I was a teenager I couldn’t go as many times as you just did . Congrats . And I have never spent so much money as you in one day also . The most I’ve spent in one day about 250$ . But yea you the man !!!!!!

Were you shooting blanks by the 4th load?

I could definitely see myself going that many times if I spent all day in flushing with $$$ to burn, but it would never happen because I have never been with an amp girl I didnt immediately regret fucking.

I do spend the entire day there and I do rest in between locations. That is not a lot of money when you can go to Manhattan and spend $300+ for a single hour. It all depends on what you are looking for and the quality. Towards the end it did take some time for me to finish.
It's a lot of money to spend in Flushing. Good info though. I bust maybe 4-5 times per well max lol and I'm not even 40 yet. Maybe if I was motivated highly I could bust once a day lol. 7 in one day. I think most I did was 4 when I was 15-16 lmaooooo.

You different for sure. So stewardess chick is $200 per hr?? I've heard about her. Was she the prettiest and lost attractive outta all the girls. Rating face, body,?? Thanks