Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

@genius, so between what time during the day does Tina usually work?
I've caught her walking from the train 2X in past couple of weeks at around 10:15ish am. I have no idea as to how late she works as I am a believe in catching the girls as 1st customer, freshly showered and rested, before some gorilla's dick stretches them out and before they get filled up and dripping with lube.

I've caught her walking from the train 2X in past couple of weeks at around 10:15ish am. I have no idea as to how late she works as I am a believe in catching the girls as 1st customer, freshly showered and rested, before some gorilla's dick stretches them out and before they get filled up and dripping with lube.
Lmfao, i'm with you on that. i also like to catch them fresh; have no desire to be the 10-15th dick entering their snatch

Decided to check out the asian migration to Roosy myself one recent afternoon. Had a lot of time and weather was nice so took a stroll from 69 through 90. Lots of ladies chilling on the sidewalk, calling ”masaje,” “masaje.” All are older, definitely above 40s-50s+ to my discerning Asian eyes. They are cautious, but once you show even the slightest interest, they will be on you like a hawk. I nearly got dragged away once or twice, but wanted to check out the whole area. Went a few blocks past the Britton firebox (saw a girl there) then circled back. Eventually settled on a cute, pale (with makeup) milfy type on 83rd. Her name was Nini.

She took me to their base a quarter block away. House fee was $40. Instant it was paid, they’d tried to switch, but I was having none of it and they agreed to the original girl. Massage was surprisingly good, she’s clearly trained. Table was clean, smelled fresh.

Afterwards, she wanted $80 for FS and theatrically almost collapsed when I suggested 40. Agreed to 70 because I enjoyed the massage. Everything was covered and safe, which I prefer. Head game was decent, but short. FS was kinda amusing, she kept murmuring something that sounded like a prayer chant. Maybe I was helping her see Jesus it or perhaps she was praying for it to be over. I kinda found it hot. Finished, wiped, and bounced.

Overall, the experience was fine. I prefer my Manhattan haunts. Wouldn’t repeat and won’t visit the area again most likely, but maybe someone here will find the above useful.

Lmfao, i'm with you on that. i also like to catch them fresh; have no desire to be the 10-15th dick entering their snatch
Agreed. I see my regulars at a conventional AMP where they shower right before seeing me. While I like them fresh and often go in the late morning or early afternoon, I find that my over the top sessions are when I’m the last customer, around 7-8 PM. It’s probably because they don’t need to save energy for the next client and can let go.

What time do these ladies at Britton and Roos usually call it a night? Seems like a lot of you partake in the morning whereas I’m more of a late night need a hit before going to bed guy.

There's basically two shifts 10 am till 6-7 pm and then 6-7 pm till 2-4 am. Wednesday night there where 8-9 ladies huddled on Britton as a police van was stationed on Roosevelt and 89 st
I pass by here every morning around 630 and always see anywhere from 3 to 10 on that block, various ages shape and sizes. This is on Roosy though, not on Britton itself.

There's basically two shifts 10 am till 6-7 pm and then 6-7 pm till 2-4 am. Wednesday night there where 8-9 ladies huddled on Britton as a police van was stationed on Roosevelt and 89 st
thank you for the info, was lucky enough to find parking on the south side of Roos late night/early morning and took a walk from about 85th to Elmhurst Ave. Definitely a lot out there, mostly duos that were just chatting away with each other.
One store/door front on the north side of Roosevelt around the end of my walk had a lady turning guys away.
Couple of Latinas on corners around 88st plus too. Just two and they stay in the shadow of the buildings but none too attractive.
Cops all over Roosevelt though, not sure if its for cleanup or for the bars that were all still open. Is this the norm? Lights flashing all the time that night so I took a walk one way, back the other, and to the car and home. Should I have ignored the popo?
Any good places to park? Street parking seems like its a complete gamble.

Ok, so I went to Flushing this morning for my usual 2 stage sessions: part 1 is with one of my regular 40th rd girls for my FS session to get the sex out of my system, then I walk couple of blocks away to the totally legit place I frequent for an hour of totally legit massage (light oil, hot stones, hot towels). Well turns out the they were booked up for couple of hours (yup - they are obviously that good) so I headed over to a (mostly) legit place called Happy Feet at 131-08 40th Rd (near and opposite BJ's parking entrance) that I haven't been to in a while.

Well they are under new management. Greeted by fairly attractive, 5'2, big titted Asian (Hong Kong). Place is now called Happy Spa (or something like that) and they said they use same phone 929-278-0228 . I ask how much for hour and she says 40 and I say no thanks and she grabs my arm and say 30 ok?. What the hell - I want a good regular massage I say.

So I'm on that table bare assed and she says medium or hard and I reply hard. Starts on my back with no bad massage (not as good as my fav place but not bad). No oil, lots of finger and elbow kneading of tight muscles.

About 30 minutes into the massage the rubbing action changed — a lot; she obviously pulled her top down and was rubbing her tits up and down my back. This continued for a while then some massage down under of the boys.

So 45 minutes into the hour she brings up the pillow and tells me to flip. Starts playing with genius jr who as now risen from the dead (I'm in my 70's and genius jr was taken care of about 90 minutes prior and that's all I usually need for a couple of days). So she asks what I want and indicates hj, bj and points to her crotch. Put up 6 fingers (for 60) and point to her crotch. She says she get 80 and I nod no and say finish the hour. Well she continues to play with genius jr and says how about 60 for bj. Nope I say. Well to make a long story short we agree on 70. Off come her clothes and she brings over one of those tiny Chinese condoms, looks at it, looks at genius jr and say "no fit". So I go for my emergency stash and hand her mine. So if you go here bring your own. Tits felt pretty good - cant tell if they were man made as I couldn't feel anything inside them so perhaps they were real. Started off mish which was pretty good as she wrapped her short legs around my waist and used them to assist with the pumping. Went to cg which was pretty good with her making sure I had a good view of genius jr sliding in and out. The view of that combined with her tits jiggling around was rather inspiring. Returned to mish for the finish.

Some cons: no kissing, and she wasn't as tight as most of the Asians I've been with.

Pro: if you want a lot of ok massage with FS finish in a very clean place with reasonable privacy (solid walls but opaque curtain in doorway to room) for 100 total this is ok.

thank you for the info, was lucky enough to find parking on the south side of Roos late night/early morning and took a walk from about 85th to Elmhurst Ave. Definitely a lot out there, mostly duos that were just chatting away with each other.
One store/door front on the north side of Roosevelt around the end of my walk had a lady turning guys away.
Couple of Latinas on corners around 88st plus too. Just two and they stay in the shadow of the buildings but none too attractive.
Cops all over Roosevelt though, not sure if its for cleanup or for the bars that were all still open. Is this the norm? Lights flashing all the time that night so I took a walk one way, back the other, and to the car and home. Should I have ignored the popo?
Any good places to park? Street parking seems like its a complete gamble.
It’s the beginning of the month which mean popo will be looking to write tickets to get the quota. It safer to park in flushing and take the 7 train

It’s the beginning of the month which mean popo will be looking to write tickets to get the quota. It safer to park in flushing and take the 7 train
Except on Sunday, where there are lots of spots right on Roosy, I park on the side streets S of Roosy. I read the signs, stay away from blocking driveways, hydrants, park close to the curb, etc. and never had a problem.
Are you implying that the popo is writing tickets where there isn't a violation?

ps. I always though the so called quota was at the end of the month where the cop hadn't met his quota.

Ok, so I went to Flushing this morning for my usual 2 stage sessions: part 1 is with one of my regular 40th rd girls for my FS session to get the sex out of my system, then I walk couple of blocks away to the totally legit place I frequent for an hour of totally legit massage (light oil, hot stones, hot towels). Well turns out the they were booked up for couple of hours (yup - they are obviously that good) so I headed over to a (mostly) legit place called Happy Feet at 131-08 40th Rd (near and opposite BJ's parking entrance) that I haven't been to in a while.

Well they are under new management. Greeted by fairly attractive, 5'2, big titted Asian (Hong Kong). Place is now called Happy Spa (or something like that) and they said they use same phone 929-278-0228 . I ask how much for hour and she says 40 and I say no thanks and she grabs my arm and say 30 ok?. What the hell - I want a good regular massage I say.

So I'm on that table bare assed and she says medium or hard and I reply hard. Starts on my back with no bad massage (not as good as my fav place but not bad). No oil, lots of finger and elbow kneading of tight muscles.

About 30 minutes into the massage the rubbing action changed — a lot; she obviously pulled her top down and was rubbing her tits up and down my back. This continued for a while then some massage down under of the boys.

So 45 minutes into the hour she brings up the pillow and tells me to flip. Starts playing with genius jr who as now risen from the dead (I'm in my 70's and genius jr was taken care of about 90 minutes prior and that's all I usually need for a couple of days). So she asks what I want and indicates hj, bj and points to her crotch. Put up 6 fingers (for 60) and point to her crotch. She says she get 80 and I nod no and say finish the hour. Well she continues to play with genius jr and says how about 60 for bj. Nope I say. Well to make a long story short we agree on 70. Off come her clothes and she brings over one of those tiny Chinese condoms, looks at it, looks at genius jr and say "no fit". So I go for my emergency stash and hand her mine. So if you go here bring your own. Tits felt pretty good - cant tell if they were man made as I couldn't feel anything inside them so perhaps they were real. Started off mish which was pretty good as she wrapped her short legs around my waist and used them to assist with the pumping. Went to cg which was pretty good with her making sure I had a good view of genius jr sliding in and out. The view of that combined with her tits jiggling around was rather inspiring. Returned to mish for the finish.

Some cons: no kissing, and she wasn't as tight as most of the Asians I've been with.

Pro: if you want a lot of ok massage with FS finish in a very clean place with reasonable privacy (solid walls but opaque curtain in doorway to room) for 100 total this is ok.
Where is this totally legit place with great massage. I’m always looking for a place that strictly massage and no hanky panky. Thanks in advances

Where is this totally legit place with great massage. I’m always looking for a place that strictly massage and no hanky panky. Thanks in advances
Top Notch Spa, 133-02 41st ave.
Zero hanky panky. Samantha is the best, 30 for full hour, hot stones and towel incl. Buy 10 get 1 free (they stamp your card) They have posted that min tip for hour is $10, I give 15 and they are very happy. Male and female customers. Many customers are Chinese.

Yesterday night around 8 p.m., I saw a young, attractive Asian girl standing in front of the AT&T store on Roosevelt Avenue. I think she was wearing black pants and a college sweatshirt. I think it was like a maroon color. She appeared friendly. I heard her talking a little on the phone, and her English was very good. I thought that maybe she grew up here. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

I was wondering if she might be undercover.

Also, if you approach someone and think that she might be undercover, what should you say?

@genius, I would really like your input on this.

Yesterday night around 8 p.m., I saw a young, attractive Asian girl standing in front of the AT&T store on Roosevelt Avenue. I think she was wearing black pants and a college sweatshirt. I think it was like a maroon color. She appeared friendly. I heard her talking a little on the phone, and her English was very good. I thought that maybe she grew up here. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

Also, if you approach someone and think that she might be undercover, what should you say?

Don't say anything. Don't approach someone you think is an undercover. If she's a street walker and you must. Tell her to get in. Don't offer anything. "What do you want?" tell her hop in. She gets in, she isn't Undercover they ain't getting in the car. Ask her before any negotiations. Lemme see your tits. She's a sw. She'll be cool, showing you she's an undercover she wont.

I have two interactions (that I know of) with UC (I assume you mean decoys). The two cases that I know of, a couple weeks apart, I was driving and the decoys smiled at me and gave me "the look" as I drove by. I pulled into a side street and they came over to my car driver's side, I opened my widow and they said "what's up". I never had a SW say that; they would typically say "Give me a ride" or "looking for a date" or just say nothing and get into the passenger side of my car. So my stock answer is "I'm answering my cell phone and what's up with you?" I both cases they turned on their heel and walked away. I eventually knew both were decoys as I drove around and saw the catch car with two guys in it. In each case I then parked across the street from the decoy and watched as some guy stopped, talked to the decoy who then walked away and the unmarked catch car blocked the johns car, cuffed the guy and took him away to a nearby marked cruiser.

In the case of when I was walking and a woman smiled at me or gave me "the look", if there was no further initiation, on her part, of some clearly soliciting talk, massag-ee for example, I would just continue walking assuming she was not a pro (hence my "that I know of" text above). The most I do when I'm being solicited is nod or smile back. I never say anything stupid like "How much"; I might say something like "nice day" and wait for a clear solicitation.

I've been mongering for over 40 years although I've been searched once, (when the cop searching me pulled some condoms out of my pocket and asked "what are these for" my answer was "to prevent disease" - was the truth as I never lie to LE) I never really had any other interaction with LE.

Let me correct that slightly: I couple of months ago I called one of my massag-ee girls and she gave me her address. I didn't know where the street was so I walked over to and asked a cop sitting in his patrol vehicle where the street was. He was kind enough to tell me and 10 minutes later I was getting my BBBJ, CG, mish and doggie from her at her new apt.

BTW, I overheard in a coffee shop a female off duty cop talking to a male off-duty cop. She was assigned to decoy in queens. One of the things she said was when a john solicited her the backup would swoop in and cuff both of them and put them in the squad car. Then after driving a couple of blocks away would let her out so she could walk back to her spot.

Last time I was there they were called happy feet. Lisa gave a good massage and ended with prostate massage and bj. Good time. May have to try this place again...

Last time I was there they were called happy feet. Lisa gave a good massage and ended with prostate massage and bj. Good time. May have to try this place again...
Lisa was a little too toothy with her BJ's for me. I don't think she is working there anymore. The girl said "New Owners", name wasn't Happy Feet on the sign but she gave me the Happy Feet card for the # to call.