Finding people using Facial Recognition and Social media accounts.

If you upload more pictures of the subject your miss ration does go down. I search first with all available pictures first. If a pictures shows up as a match that I believe is the same person, I will sometimes search just that image or do a Google reverse image search. That will sometimes lead you to more social posts. Then one you have the name you can find anything you want. Sadly, this will be used for bad as much or more than good. Some people will stalk with it and scam with it as witnessed by my first experience.

As I am paying right now, I am going to use the ''protection money' option to limit my current exposure.

If you upload more pictures of the subject your miss ration does go down. I search first with all available pictures first. If a pictures shows up as a match that I believe is the same person, I will sometimes search just that image or do a Google reverse image search. That will sometimes lead you to more social posts. Then one you have the name you can find anything you want. Sadly, this will be used for bad as much or more than good. Some people will stalk with it and scam with it as witnessed by my first experience.

As I am paying right now, I am going to use the ''protection money' option to limit my current exposure.
So as long as you pay you get protection? Or once you pay for protection it persists? And this is protection from their own site?

I just tried one where the subject was wearing large sunglasses, still found her in less than two seconds.
I was going to ask this the other day. So doing something like squinting one eye a tiny bit or smirking some or moving your mouth or jaw to the side (again all slightly) will probably have no difference?

Any what about those stupid dog face things? Do they render the face undetectable?