FBSM worker and our professional relationship

I have heard a bunch of horror stories. One guy I know "loaned" a girl some large amount in the five figures. Another guy fell in love with girl to discover she had a husband in Flushing. I have a mate who is in business with someone he met as a customer, they are good friends but I don't think there's any funny business, though she is super-hot, poor guy.

I dated a really great dancer back in 02' - she was actually a flight attendant laid off after 9/11. It was intense and fun - literally, it only lasted 2 weeks. The killer - she couldn't (and actually, I realized the same, tho I said I could) handle how we met ("what are you going to tell people about how we met"). Our last date was seeing Avenue Q together. True story - I still think about her from time to time. I actually made many friends of the dancers at this place.

Ryanscot that has to be one of the most romantic stories i have ever heard. It truly touches a person, it really speaks volumes. One could not even write a story well enough to your experience.

I used to have a regular "friend" that i cared for. He came to see me every week, and waited only for me. Brought me presents, even offered to leave his wife for me, but sadly I had to end it. He was getting too close and I did not want him to ruin is life for a silly young woman, who has no room for him in her life. That and I believe he was more infatuated with me than in love. I' just happy we both had agreat experience and friendship as well.

Food for thought...

For me that is. I'm just starting out in this hobby and I have no SO at home so I'm available to date as I wish. I've wondered what it would be like to date a provider. I've also wondered what I would do if I fell for one. Do I keep my mouth shut or open it and risk being looked at like I'm from Mars?

For me that is. I'm just starting out in this hobby and I have no SO at home so I'm available to date as I wish. I've wondered what it would be like to date a provider. I've also wondered what I would do if I fell for one. Do I keep my mouth shut or open it and risk being looked at like I'm from Mars?
I'd also add that I'm a picky dude. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Great stories guys,

I have occasionally met a "working girl" who I would see a few times and consider taking out of the life. Of course each time I quickly realized that being in the business really takes a toll on your soul. The first one was one I met in Portland Oregon. She was about 10 years older than me, but we had this amazing connection. I saw her on 3 occasions over a few years as I passed through town, and I almost had her come stay with me for a bit in NYC when she was in a bit of trouble, but the timing wasnt ever right. Funny, actually texted with her a bit last night and she was happy to hear from me...has a new BF and everything.

The one that kills me inside is from my trip to Colombia. I had been whoring it up a bit with these beauties and met some legit women, but no one I had a connection with...until one night when my buddy Will says we need to go to the whore houses. The closest thing to Thailand I've been in.

We pass through a few in downtown Medellin while I look for something I want to take for some fun. Finally, as we leave one I see this petite girl with amazing legs walking into the next club. I knew I wanted her. We followed her in and then I saw her. Absolutely beautiful...at least in my eyes. She was about 5'1, maybe 90lbs soaking wet. 18 years old with a 2 year old son. She only spoke Spanish and I had very little under my belt, so I used Jibbigo on my iphone to communicate. I was told it was 50,000 COP (around $30) for a short time, but I had to take her out of there. Paid 50,000 and took her back to our place for the night. We showered together and then we made love in my room. It was more than an usual sexual encounter. I would look deep in her eyes and we deeply kissed as our bodies bonded. The whole time I was thinking to myself "This girl is the one, I love her".

When we finished, we spent the next 2 hours talking using google translator. She was so incredibly beautiful inside and out and I truly felt I connected with her soul when we looked into each others eyes. Dark hair, gorgeous face, petite frame, cute raspy voice and adorable smile with a few crooked teeth. Totally lovable. Here was a girl from a very poor family who had a rough start...but I could see a very beautiful soul in there that needed someone to love her. In the 3 hours we were together I felt her leave that awful life and start to live again...she told me about her life and dreams and how she wanted a new life. I told her about living in NY and how I wanted to help her.

After 3 hours, she told me she had to get back. Her birthday was the next day and I told her I would take her out. She had no cell phone, but gave me the # to the place she was staying. I got her a taxi and felt a deep pain as I watched her drive off.

The next day I had my buddy Will call the number and was told no men were allowed to call. Very odd. We ended up going back to the whore house the next night and I explained I had tried to reach her with no luck. For about 30 minutes we talked before I had to leave for a dinner party. I gave her my friends # and asked her to call.

The next day I did not hear from her.

On my final night, we stopped by one more time. I saw her and she acted a bit reserved with me. I decided I wanted to take her from that place for the night but she said she could not leave. She said her "ex" was from a gang and she had to pay him in a few hours. I tried to plead with her that I wanted to take her away from that awful place but insisted she could not go. She gave me her email and told me to please write her.

Leaving her that night crushed my heart and I still have much sadness inside because of her. Its not so much that I fell in love with a hooker from a low end whore house as much as i know how her story will end. If she is "owned" by this pimp then her life is over. A beautiful soul that will become hardened over time..she'll most likely become addicted to drugs and end up dead from that or some disease or violence. I've sent her 3 emails since the end of March and have never heard back from her. She had no phone so I have no #. This girl touched my soul and I feel like I was supposed to save her...but I tried and was not able to. I would have given her unconditional love and support for her and her child. I would have changed her life and saved her from her awful circumstances. Yet i was not able to.

When I think back to our first night, I still remember exactly how she looked up into my eyes with such a sweet innocent look of helplessness. I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever, kiss her softly, and tell her I will love her forever....but it seems like that will never happen.

I have dated many, many non-pro's and had my fair share of pro's. I've never been married, but have come close a few times. I know many on this board can relate in some fashion to meeting someone who you truly connected with only to know it would be impossible to be with. In my 38 years of life, I can honestly say I never felt a connection like I did with her. Someday I hope I'll find my Paulina again, but I doubt that will happen...all I can do is hope and pray that she gets out and has a better life.

Last edited:
It's a good story. My question to you is if you really felt you had a connection, I would have done anything to get her the hell out buddies and get her the hell out of there bringing my strong armed buddies with me.

We laughed, we had fun, we played backgammon, and all the while, there she is across
from me with that very sexy red dress of hers on, teasing me with a folded leg every
once in a while. I then asked her to step outside with me – I had a surprise for her –
a limousine parked outside, waiting to whisk us away. She entered it with me, her
dress now showing all of her leg, and away we went, my arm around her, both of
us laughing. I had the driver bring us all the way downtown to Battery Park, where we
got out and walked around, talked, getting deeper into our characters, and enjoying
the sun going down across the Hudson while we stood at the foot of the harbor. I
can’t remember much of our conversation, but the only thing on my mind was my
next move – a limo trip back to the hotel room I had reserved for the night. She
readily agreed to join me there, and I thought I was In Like Flint. We brought up a
bottle of wine to the room, a very nicely appointed room, and sat down on the floor,
opened up the backgammon set, and flicked on the TV. I had made a cassette (remember
those?) of sexy songs, and put the tape on the tape machine I had brought up to the room.
So the mood was set – and after I while I asked her to get up and dance. She did so,
and we began dancing, my body about on fire by now for this girl who I hadn’t tasted
in exactly one year. Yes, after all this time working together, I was hoping for a
night of unbridled passion. What happened next was simply stunning, as I had just
begun to kiss her neck. In the space of about 12 seconds she did the following – said
she didn’t really want to be doing this, walked over to the bed and picked up her
pocketbook, walked to the door, opened it, turned to me, said goodnight, and left!!!!
It was like someone had put a knife through my heart. Just like that, after this
great buildup all evening, she was gone like a puff of smoke. After drinking
a couple of glasses of wine, I then did the only sensible thing – I called up an
Asian outcall place and had them send someone over! She was there to get
things done quickly, and then leave – which she did, leaving me more upset than
I had been after my good buddy had left.

This all occurred on a Friday night, and when I saw her at work the following Monday,
nothing was ever said about this – never again was this night spoken about between us.
This remains to this day the most pathetic, failed attempt at seducing a woman I wanted.
I long ago got over this – it’s like it occurred another lifetime ago. I have only one
question – how could she do what she did – go that far – and then just run away??
She had to know this ending would crush me.
You are not alone, I've gone through a similar scenerio with a girl at work. We were extremely close, hung out together, kissed time to time, touched each other, sexted, saw nude pics, etc. However, she Never had sex with me, but would do crazy things to turn me on. I believe I psychologically punished her regarding this, being a cock tease. But the stubborn bitch never budged.

These type of women play the game with nice guys, they know if we have sex with them, they won't make the wish list anymore...so they just keep us wishing... I learned my lesson and I stay away from such evil women.

Ryanscot, I would only have done that scenario, if I was going out with her for a long time, then back at the hotel propose to her in marraige. In a working relationship, after you met her for drinks, then you make your move then and there. If she doesn't go for the bait, cut your losses and move on to someone else. You save money and emotions spent on a woman who likes to be a cocktease. Women think that what is between their legs is Fort Knox. You got to let them know that what is between your legs is the geyser Old Faithful that spews forth hot liquid just for her.

Mike: go back to Columbia there's many girls there you might be able to entice there with your bs story! she was 20 years younger than you! she would've called you daddy! wake up!

need some opinions from ug dudes i been seeing this asain massage lady i met a year ago i met her at a place she use to work ..when i called the place i heard her voice and had a hunch she was smokin hot. so after a few session with her she gave me her cell because she might be working in the city not on longisland no more .when i had the first massage with her she only offered me a hj well more has been offered to me but not fs wich i always kid around about.. she says shes not like that and doesnt have sex with any customers .she mentioned to me about her birthday months ago i remembered it it was a couple of days ago and when i saw her for a massage i told her happy birthday she gave me a big hug and got teary eyed she told me i was the only guy who remembered i dont know if she mentioned it to any one else .well as shes massaging me were talking her english is ok but can be hard at times to understand shes been here a year and a half from china and is in her upper thirties .well shes mentioning to me how much would i offer her to have fs so i dont want to offend her and just tell her 3oo but im not really going give that cause she said to me everytime i dont do fs im not like that .so she says well things are slow my rent is due and i ask her what her rent is she said 5oo im like uhh wtf ..so i feel her out and she said you can come to my place and bring a condom and have fs with me a certain nite when shes free .well i ask her does she offer this to other customers from the amp she works at ..she smacked me lightly said no shes only offering me cause she really likes me ..and mentioned she wanted me to marry her repeatly over the year ive known her i have no intentions of marrying her or even dating .so heres my question to ug ers should i give her the 5oo to open the flood gates in hope of getting free fs or cheaper rates in future for fs she does have a banging body shes about 1oo pounds b breast a unreal ass that i have not seen on a asain broad and i had many asains over my 15 year amp journey and shes the hottest

need some opinions from ug dudes i been seeing this asain massage lady i met a year ago i met her at a place she use to work ..when i called the place i heard her voice and had a hunch she was smokin hot. so after a few session with her she gave me her cell because she might be working in the city not on longisland no more .when i had the first massage with her she only offered me a hj well more has been offered to me but not fs wich i always kid around about.. she says shes not like that and doesnt have sex with any customers .she mentioned to me about her birthday months ago i remembered it it was a couple of days ago and when i saw her for a massage i told her happy birthday she gave me a big hug and got teary eyed she told me i was the only guy who remembered i dont know if she mentioned it to any one else .well as shes massaging me were talking her english is ok but can be hard at times to understand shes been here a year and a half from china and is in her upper thirties .well shes mentioning to me how much would i offer her to have fs so i dont want to offend her and just tell her 3oo but im not really going give that cause she said to me everytime i dont do fs im not like that .so she says well things are slow my rent is due and i ask her what her rent is she said 5oo im like uhh wtf ..so i feel her out and she said you can come to my place and bring a condom and have fs with me a certain nite when shes free .well i ask her does she offer this to other customers from the amp she works at ..she smacked me lightly said no shes only offering me cause she really likes me ..and mentioned she wanted me to marry her repeatly over the year ive known her i have no intentions of marrying her or even dating .so heres my question to ug ers should i give her the 5oo to open the flood gates in hope of getting free fs or cheaper rates in future for fs she does have a banging body shes about 1oo pounds b breast a unreal ass that i have not seen on a asain broad and i had many asains over my 15 year amp journey and shes the hottest
My advice is to stop seeing her. She is playing you. She is following the script so many of the AMP girls use. You sound like a nice guy, but she sees an easy mark. Step away with your wallet and dignity intact.

update shes trying to get me to bang her by telling me bring my own rain coat but i have not mentioned her price is wacky i have cheaper amps were i can go to 4 fs so i just go to her for a massage n tug job as of now has anyone on here ever dated a amp girl before causre she at that point were she wants me to hang out with her im undecided

She said it herself....she wants to marry. Maybe to get greencard or maybe to get taken care of. Shes using you like you would be using her. Shes trying to improve her situation not that theres anything wrong with that. If shes even semi decent as an amp girl
shes making 6-10k or more a month so rent is not the issue here. But you probably know all thisday already so you probably know what youve got to gain...or lose.