FBSM worker and our professional relationship

i dont know if she makes that much she isnt her own boss she works for a older lady she did complain about money once .she has only been here a year from china she swears to me she only hj guys at the amp place i laughed at her and said guys dont want sex from you she said yes but im not that kind of lady now i have gotten her pants down n underwear but i didnt inspect her kitty lips to see if it had more mileage than moms buick .she claims to be waiting for me but if you read my first post above im not paying what she mentioned ,.this is what im having trouble understanding she likes me but wants money for fs or i go on a date or 2 ...throw some food down her throat and a movie and pound that pussy till cows come home

Breastman, I have been doing this for 25 years, over 1000 AMPs sessions, married to an Asian and have two girlfriends on the side. I am telling you that 100% you are being played.

I had one like that once. She told me the same thing. When I told her that I really did not have that kind of money, she asked me was my boss interested. Huh? This was after the special chemistry we had line.

If she was really interested in you, no money would have ever been mentioned. And if money was exchanged, when people were interested in me, the mileage went up but the money exchanged always stayed the same no more than $80/hr. When I ran out money, it was offered for no money until I got money. This what an interested woman would do. When she had he period and I was sexually frustrated, she offered trying greek to help. This is what a woman that is interested will do.

Five hundred dollars? Three hundred dollars? I probably could not stop laughing until I started the car.

Look at the Forest Hills thread, I posted better, cheaper younger, and probably better skilled. And when you are done go back and then negotiate and than walk.

Last edited:
Last month this girl swore to me several times that she never does FS and only does it with me (and she looked at me with those puppy dog eyes). She actually gave me her address on piece of paper with all her bank numbers and real name. She said she only does an occasional HEs and mostly legit massages.

And than I sent Genius in. Oops!

Last month this girl swore to me several times that she never does FS and only does it with me (and she looked at me with those puppy dog eyes). She actually gave me her address on piece of paper with all her bank numbers and real name. She said she only does an occasional HEs and mostly legit massages.

And than I sent Genius in. Oops!
Showing my age but "Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam"*

And also the other girl in the same place that "only gave HJs"

*credit to song writers J. VAN HEUSEN and S. CAHN

Last edited:
Showing my age but "Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam"*

And also the other girl in the same place that "only gave HJs"

*credit to song writers J. VAN HEUSEN and S. CAHN
As Genius's agent, for a small fee, he will test the fidelity of your ATFs. Send any inquires to www.testmyATF.org. He has only your interests at heart. Ten percent of the proceeds will go to a worthy cause to defend CEOs that have mistakenly accused of improperly enriching themselves.

Last edited:
well next time i see her im going to ask her what she wants for fs .and if its some wacky number i will tell her i can get it way cheaper n younger im at the point were its getting boring with her sessions after a year of seeing her .. i tried asking her if she would sit on my fACE so i could daty but she kinda played the i dont understand you crap .im gonna try and push her buttons and get stuff straight with her next time i see her

Reading ryanscot post about his experience makes me wonder about mines. If you have read my content and reviews, there is a certain provider who I can't keep my mind of her. I reviewed 4 sessions with her and always gets better and better. We are now very comfortable with each other to the point that we text when we can and we even exchanged pictures. I write to let it all out, my doubts, fear, anxiety about these feelings. I am falling for a working girl, I sense she is too but it could just all be in illusion not to mention very risky for both our sakes. My other 4 previous sessions Are posted on another thread this is the continuation.

On my 5th visit i had brang her a smoothy which she enjoyed and a set of body wash fragrance, she commented that she recently turned 24 last month. She loved the gift as usual she greets me with a lot of Dfk and hugs. She says she misses me so much and has been thinking of me "her BF" I have been too. We get down to buiseness but this time before get down to business she asked if I really " like her" I told her without a doubt she is the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes upon. She blushed and as she started to kiss me down slowly heading down to the promise land she stopped and looked into my eyes, I stared back my heart beating a million beats a second. She started to give me a bbbj. This was a first, I was so sweet to her that she started to repay the favor. The way she does it felt so amazing I couldn't resist and unloaded on her mouth. Afterwords she takes a swig of mouth wash and jumps into bed to cuddle we talk about how it might rain later that week and how my birthday was coming up and how I would love to book a whole night with her no matter the cost but unfortantly the agency would not allow it max would be an 2hour for 300. Before I know it she was kissing me again wanting more, hot and ready and suddenly her phone starts to ring, it was the boss and my time was up, part of me kicking myself for not booking more but at the same time lamenting the cost of these expiditions.

6th visit

I can't resist, this must be how addiction must feel I tried for a few days but the withdrawal started to kick in. We always stay in touch always say our good mornings and good nights. She has been getting more clients lately, I cave in and book another session 3 days after the 5th. I always let her know ahead of time. And she has replied that she was waiting for me her master" I wanted to do something nice after she had returned the favor for me last time so I decided to cook her some food. When I got there my mouth dropped as she was waiting for me in a cute bunny outfit omg this was also a first for me, very erotic and cute. I gave her the food and she was so happy I always think about her. We sat together as she fed me some of the chopped up steak and veggies I made for her. She said it was delicious and she missed me so much she barraged me with many kisses. She said she felt lonely when I don't visit her. After a good long df she started to go down on my again without the bag. This time I learn my lesson before I explode I stopped her half way and told her I want to fuck which she had a big smirk. We did doggy and cg this time when she was on me she kept telling me to look into her eyes as we kissed, it felt more passionately as she kissed me all over. I couldn't resist any longer. After that we were both so sweaty she asked if I wanted to shower with her. Of course hell ya, as we showered again she started to caress me and kiss me and we started to grind on one another. I wanted her so bad maybe she wanted me as bad too. We got out of the shower and into the bed to cuddle abit. I notice there was an ashtray with a cigerette, I had ask if she smoked she said no that a customer had left it and she doesn't like the taste or smell not o mention the old men always want to kiss her which depressed me a bit knowing that she has been seeing other mongerers earlier. Again she starts to kiss me (mind you she is always the one who starts to kiss me and get me started. ) she starts to go down on me again bbbj at this point I really wish I didn't have an SO because I get so torned. I ask to return the favor which she happy complies as we both get deeper and deeper faster and harder her phone rings and it's the boss time was up :( she told me it was ok and she kept going a little bit more until I came. As I was leaving I told her my birthday was coming up. And that I was going to book her all day which she laughed and commented on how she wish I could because she will miss me so much.

As I walked out I saw another Mongerer waiting outside in his car, again that feeling inside of me twisting my soul. I know what we're doing I know what she does, I'm torn because I'm getting to deep and as ryanscot post made me realize that I am not alone. So thank you for that if your still in ug Ryan , thank you.

7th visit

It was my birthday and I had asked for overnight stay but they don't allow that max would be an hour maybe 2 hours for 300 which was right on my budget but might as well splurge on my say of birth. She had texted me happy birthday and that she was waiting for me. As I got there I purchased a teddy bear and a rose to surprise her with. She has been surprising me with all these new things that I fear wether they maybe just an illusions of emotions of is this real. As I enter the room she barrages me with kisses and says happy birthday. I gave her the flower and bear and she said she would rather just see me that's the best gift for her. She took the bear to bed and said she was going to snuggle with him and think of me when she sleeps. We cuddle in bed and kiss this time it felt different this time when we made out she started to grind on me bareback. This time she was pleasing herself. I can feel her wet and tight, she moaned and started to breath harder she was definitely not faking it she kept kissing me more deeply and I kept thrusting an grinding harder and I felt it, I had slipped in her raw just the point, she gasped and for alittle while we just stopped a bit she told me it was to dangerouse she doesn't do that, she is not looking to have a baby she would rather get married first. She started to go down on me bbbj now as we both got very comfortable with each other. After a bit k just wanted her badly she put on a bag and we went to town on each other. After I came she said she wanted to shower which we did again we started to grind some more. I know you guys debate about the whole gf experience but my ATF is the real deal gf exp. we passionately kiss and she gave me a quick bj signaling she was ready for more. So off we went back to the bed to continue where she left off. This time we did an amazing 69 it lasted forever we both didn't want it to end deeper and harder an at last I couldn't resist. After that we both took a swig of mouth wash and cuddled and kiss. She always smells so great and amazing. She asked if I was going I go see my parents and if I was going to tell them about my cute little girlfriend. I think she later suggested that she would like to go see them and she would take the day off but I could of mis intripute that. Her english still needs a lot of brushing up but you can get the gist of what she is saying. She also got up and brang me a strawberry pastry. She said she has requested the boss for a cake for my birthday but instead got a strawberry loaf pasty. Lee are it together and she told me she is happy with me. I thanked her for my birthday surprise, again she started to kiss me and dfk. Again we got hot and heavy and started to grind side ways at first I can feel her slowly getting closer and closer deeper and deeper. As I started to thrust more in she started to kiss me harder, now I'm feeling her warmth and the tip of my spear slowing penetrating her she starts to thrust more too and she lifts her leg up alittle more giving me enough room to finally go in all the way in. Omg the anticipation was killing us both, this is what good sex was all about. We thrusted and kissed harder now feeling her o so deep we went into missionary position for a bit and she stopped for a bit and asked me if I really wanted to do this I whispered that it was ok in her ear just for alittle while longer she started to moan more and bit her lip a bit as her feet start to curl, it felt so warm and amazing I knew I was going to regret it I I didn't pull out now before I let myself go. She asked if I wanted to fuck and I said yes. This time with the fire inside us we did all the positions and this time we were both going deep and hard she even said a few English curse word which just turned me on and on as I went deeper and deeper. Finished off doggy as we both dropped from exhaustion. She laid on my chest for awhile telling me how her time is almost up for that location she would be going back to flushing. Told her I would miss her dearly and dedicated "your body is a wonderland" by John mayers ( ya ya I know sappy song but god dam her body is a motherfucking wonderland) she liked it and kissed me turning on the beast, surprisingly saying "again?" And like in my previous post I replied "I'm young and you are hot" which she smiled and again she started to go down on me waking my slumbering beast. But fuck her phone rang and it was the boss, time was up another monger was on his way. Honestly I felt as if she didn't get reminded of what she was there for we could have spent all day together. Which leads me to my present conundrum of what should I do. Torn between happiness and responsibility, as well as illusion and reality. Could this be real? Should I risk it and sacrifice what I have now ? Happiness romance or responsibly and commitment. O god what cruel fate.

pokler

Power Bottom
7th visit

It was my birthday and I had asked for overnight stay but they don't allow that max would be an hour maybe 2 hours for 300 which was right on my budget but might as well splurge on my say of birth. She had texted me happy birthday and that she was waiting for me. As I got there I purchased a teddy bear and a rose to surprise her with. She has been surprising me with all these new things that I fear wether they maybe just an illusions of emotions of is this real. As I enter the room she barrages me with kisses and says happy birthday. I gave her the flower and bear and she said she would rather just see me that's the best gift for her. She took the bear to bed and said she was going to snuggle with him and think of me when she sleeps. We cuddle in bed and kiss this time it felt different this time when we made out she started to grind on me bareback. This time she was pleasing herself. I can feel her wet and tight, she moaned and started to breath harder she was definitely not faking it she kept kissing me more deeply and I kept thrusting an grinding harder and I felt it, I had slipped in her raw just the point, she gasped and for alittle while we just stopped a bit she told me it was to dangerouse she doesn't do that, she is not looking to have a baby she would rather get married first. She started to go down on me bbbj now as we both got very comfortable with each other. After a bit k just wanted her badly she put on a bag and we went to town on each other. After I came she said she wanted to shower which we did again we started to grind some more. I know you guys debate about the whole gf experience but my ATF is the real deal gf exp. we passionately kiss and she gave me a quick bj signaling she was ready for more. So off we went back to the bed to continue where she left off. This time we did an amazing 69 it lasted forever we both didn't want it to end deeper and harder an at last I couldn't resist. After that we both took a swig of mouth wash and cuddled and kiss. She always smells so great and amazing. She asked if I was going I go see my parents and if I was going to tell them about my cute little girlfriend. I think she later suggested that she would like to go see them and she would take the day off but I could of mis intripute that. Her english still needs a lot of brushing up but you can get the gist of what she is saying. She also got up and brang me a strawberry pastry. She said she has requested the boss for a cake for my birthday but instead got a strawberry loaf pasty. Lee are it together and she told me she is happy with me. I thanked her for my birthday surprise, again she started to kiss me and dfk. Again we got hot and heavy and started to grind side ways at first I can feel her slowly getting closer and closer deeper and deeper. As I started to thrust more in she started to kiss me harder, now I'm feeling her warmth and the tip of my spear slowing penetrating her she starts to thrust more too and she lifts her leg up alittle more giving me enough room to finally go in all the way in. Omg the anticipation was killing us both, this is what good sex was all about. We thrusted and kissed harder now feeling her o so deep we went into missionary position for a bit and she stopped for a bit and asked me if I really wanted to do this I whispered that it was ok in her ear just for alittle while longer she started to moan more and bit her lip a bit as her feet start to curl, it felt so warm and amazing I knew I was going to regret it I I didn't pull out now before I let myself go. She asked if I wanted to fuck and I said yes. This time with the fire inside us we did all the positions and this time we were both going deep and hard she even said a few English curse word which just turned me on and on as I went deeper and deeper. Finished off doggy as we both dropped from exhaustion. She laid on my chest for awhile telling me how her time is almost up for that location she would be going back to flushing. Told her I would miss her dearly and dedicated "your body is a wonderland" by John mayers ( ya ya I know sappy song but god dam her body is a motherfucking wonderland) she liked it and kissed me turning on the beast, surprisingly saying "again?" And like in my previous post I replied "I'm young and you are hot" which she smiled and again she started to go down on me waking my slumbering beast. But fuck her phone rang and it was the boss, time was up another monger was on his way. Honestly I felt as if she didn't get reminded of what she was there for we could have spent all day together. Which leads me to my present conundrum of what should I do. Torn between happiness and responsibility, as well as illusion and reality. Could this be real? Should I risk it and sacrifice what I have now ? Happiness romance or responsibly and commitment. O god what cruel fate.

She's got you where she wants you. She's a pro and you are an ATM to her. If she really liked you she'd be sucking your Dick for free but your too deluded to see the truth .

You are probably right. I just wanted to share my experience. I don't blame her if she did because that what the job entitles. I'll have to put my guard up again.

I agree with Pokler. What you need is a girlfriend as it sounds like you want something along the lines of romance etc... I could be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry.

I make love to my SO, but I f#ck these amp chicks. There's a difference there. We know that, and the amp chicks know that. We are a business transaction to them, don't blur those lines brother, you'll get hurt bad.

Your are both right. I am not single my Wiffy is very beautiful and hot but she is too reserved and religious. She never wants to do anything fun. Once the ring was given, my death sentence was announced. Thank god for providers I think they are the major reason most guys are still married with family.

Your are both right. I am not single my Wiffy is very beautiful and hot but she is too reserved and religious. She never wants to do anything fun. Once the ring was given, my death sentence was announced. Thank god for providers I think they are the major reason most guys are still married with family.
sounds like the old story, how do you get a girl to stop having wild sex, and giving blow jobs all the time, marry her. yuk yuk

This is probably a cliche response and you may even have tried it. I would take her for counseling with her pastor, minister, priest, rabbi, etc. The spiritual leader may be able to show her that she should be performing her wifely duties and help her to see the light, so to speak. Yes, it sounds like something out of a TV show like Seventh Heaven or Touched By An Angel or a Lifetime movie, but it might just be enough to convince her that she is not living up to what is expected of her. Hopefully, the religious obligations will overcome the reservations.