Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Pokler Alert:

I'm guessing Diana never saw The Long Kiss Goodnight
Because between Midnight and 8AM she must have had her tongue up my ass for 4 hours (accumulated total, not continuous). And when I say UP my ass I really mean that.

Chanel $320

Saw about the new supposed 21 years old Chanel and wanted to check out. The phone person was pushing her hard and tells me her feedback is 10/10. sent me actual pics. That was all I needed. Small body with curves and all nat. Pretty in the face and can tell her age is real from her face too and her demeanor. Playful with lots of energy. Pretty little feet and hands which I love. She was in a good seemingly. Probably the previous client did a good job or gave a good tip. Hugs and kisses and fees out of the way she walks out in her mesh black short dress leaving a little of everything showing but covering enough to keep me interested in seeing more. She doesn’t speak any English. She’s Colombian. She’s really 21 and showed me her Colombian passport. Asked her if she does any extras and answer is no. But allowed Fia Fiv. We go into the shower without any preview and shower was mild in the beginning. Definitely looked hot as shit with her little body wet and feels soft as a cotton ball. Initiated a bit of DFK with her and started to roam and feel all those curves on top and below. I love to eat the box in the shower and wanted to her her hot and ready for the bedroom. Serviced her both shaved holes. When I was eating the ass I was pulling her strong to sit on my face for deep ass tongue penetration and she loves that and gets into the action and warms up to me and now we’re friends after that. The BBJ in the shower was very good no teeth and wet. Not quiet Deep throat but tries. She’s on her knees giving me her best effort and I’m squeezing her tits and making eye contact with her and just let the load go. She kept going until I was soft.

Got to the bed and few minutes passed and I was wanting to eat the box again. Waited a few and started to play with her tits to let her know I’m ready and she’s tuned in and starts to give me more bbq while between my legs making eye contact. Tried to 69 but I’m too tall for her so the angling wasn’t the most comfortable. Laid her down and on my knees I’m serving her again and her meat is soffft. Allowed me to finger her ass and kitty as I eat the box. Threw the rubber on and ask her to get in doggy. Nice sight and really tight feel with good wetness. Her whole body is small like 5’1 at most but curvy and her ass is really nice and full and round. K9, lazy, sideways missionary all covered. One of the best they have there now. She’s staying a limited time btw so I would see her soon, hopefully she stays longer or comes back for another stay. I think she really good, but I’d set expectations that this is a 21yo pretty GFE type of girl which I’m fine with. But if you’re looking for BBFS/Greek/CIP etc. that’s not on the menu. Still rate her high due to looks youthful and service.

Sakura - (Thai chinese) - $320

This girl is mixed Thai & Chinese and the facial features definitely look more Thai to me. She has a pretty nice shaped ass. Probably the Thai genes. Because they’re known to have more shapely ass. Hers is “kind of”bubbly. She’s seems to be in late or mid 20’s maybe early 3’s with no surgical work. Firm natural c. Her face is cute 7or8/10.

I liked what I saw and warmed up quickly. Her energy set me at ease. Very calm with flirty smiles. She hugs me and I grab her ass right away and tap on it and she likes my gesture and we kiss a little bit and she tells me I’m very handsome and sucks me until I had to stop her and tell her let’s shower. The nut was practically in the tip of my cock.

We leave the room to the shower and did a green toast the go u see the shower and she comes close and start making out. She was sucking in my tongue and my lips and pretty sensual style. Sucked on her tits and had a fiv. I put her hand on her clit and had her play with herself which is a major turn on for me. Had her finger herself and rub her juices in her tits and was sucking her pussy juices from her nipples. Went down kissing her stomach down to her pussy and teased her and then she takes her turn on her knees and finished me with bbj sucking hard and fast it took not more than a couple of minutes and I blow.

Dried off and went back inside. As soon as we’re back she is in my arms kissing and nibbling on me. No English at all. She was massaging my chest and kissing my nipples. That felt good how she was doing it and I put her head closer and she goes sucking and flicking on them. I was not ready so fast but let her keep going. She ends up between my legs BBJing and gets me up. Stars to massage my sack slowly as she bbj then tells me to flip over facing down and starts going at rimming and bls until I was rock hard. Turn over and went leaning against the bed board sitting up and she straddles me in cowgirl while I suck her tits and slowly control her speed by holding her ass. She was going hard and fast and tightening her pussy. A lot of eye contact and meaning and then she put my fingers in her mouth and starts sucking them and grinding hard back and forth until I put her on her side with my cock still In her and spooning kind of position but got tiring for me too quickly so changed to missionary. Opened both legs wide and pushed them back and had all the access and went into her pussy pounding hard and the moans got a bit louder and I can tell by her face I was hitting a spot. Stayed in that rhythm enjoying that look on her face until I let out an intense load. She is a keeper.

Mine 320 + 100$ BB

Got a glance of mine on their website. Advertising says 22 years old. Her body looked really good. Curvy type. I like when the pics are taken in the place on that red light. I arrived early factoring in parking and surprisingly found a spot quickly and got up to see Mine. She is as she is in the pics. Very pretty with Latina facial features. Light skin and a very robust tight body. Not a tall model, more like 5’3 sexy thick Spanish girl in 20’s with shoulder length black hair with blonde ends. Thick bubble round ass. Natural D’s with dark chocolate areolae and nice puffy nipples.

Definitely was satisfied with what I visually saw. We greet and she starts to DFK me right away and got into a good few minutes of me DFK as I’m having my hand inside her panties rubbing on her pussy. Felt silky smooth. Took her bra strap down and the tit just pops out and I handle those puppies with a lot of TLC. Nibbling sucking light biting. Her tits are firm and perky and responsive with moans whenever sucked. Kept on softly stimulating her pussy and can feel the wetness until she was boiling hot. She went down on me a few minutes and her BBJ is beyond her age. Knows what to do and no sensation of teeth felt. I was more interested in tasting her and with my mouth in her tits put her on her back and went down with my hands splitting her pussy open. Her pussy is very pink and shaved and I was running my tongue into her pussy down to inside her asshole and and my hand squeezing on her tit in her back until she starts rocking back and forth on my face and creaming. I was sooo hard just from eating her pussy.

She wanted to suck again but we took it to the shower. Tested her BBJ limits. Was deep thrusting in her throat and she’s gagging as if she’s about to throw up then grabs it and puts in her throat again. Rinse and repeat until I wanted have her pussy in the shower but she tells me wait til when we get in the room.

We go in and start to dfk with lot of tongue and sucking my tongue and goes down to suck my cock then I bring her on top of me to 69 and cim as soon as I had her asshole and pussy on my face. She drained the pipe until the end.

She goes and gets some listerine and towels. We talk a bit as she’s massaging me and she’s a sweet personality and actually down to earth.

Her massage is not her best skill TBH but it’s not what I see a 20 something year old Latina for. What I wanted to see Mine for she was able to give me and left nothing to be missed. BBJ CIM 69 shaved pussy pretty face natural youthful tits and firmness. All checked. So who gives a shit about a massage with all of this. Went coverless missionary with her and were Dfk the whole time. Had her do RCg enjoying that view. Her Pusey is so smooth it was making me more horny. Pulled out and went daty a bit to prevent coming early and bend her over doggy with her knees on the bed and face in the pillow and roughed her up pounding hard. Doggy is must try with this girl. She told me not to come in her pussy as I was about to blow. Pulled out and she quickly goes down just as I’m coming and let me cim.

Took a rest and cleaned up and didn’t want to leave this girl. Her energy was awesome and very catering. Youthful but services really good. I tipped a $100 for extra fun.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mine 320 + 100$ BB

Got a glance of mine on their website. Advertising says 22 years old. Her body looked really good. Curvy type. I like when the pics are taken in the place on that red light. I arrived early factoring in parking and surprisingly found a spot quickly and got up to see Mine. She is as she is in the pics. Very pretty with Latina facial features. Light skin and a very robust tight body. Not a tall model, more like 5’3 sexy thick Spanish girl in 20’s with shoulder length black hair with blonde ends. Thick bubble round ass. Natural D’s with dark chocolate areolae and nice puffy nipples.

Definitely was satisfied with what I visually saw. We greet and she starts to DFK me right away and got into a good few minutes of me DFK as I’m having my hand inside her panties rubbing on her pussy. Felt silky smooth. Took her bra strap down and the tit just pops out and I handle those puppies with a lot of TLC. Nibbling sucking light biting. Her tits are firm and perky and responsive with moans whenever sucked. Kept on softly stimulating her pussy and can feel the wetness until she was boiling hot. She went down on me a few minutes and her BBJ is beyond her age. Knows what to do and no sensation of teeth felt. I was more interested in tasting her and with my mouth in her tits put her on her back and went down with my hands splitting her pussy open. Her pussy is very pink and shaved and I was running my tongue into her pussy down to inside her asshole and and my hand squeezing on her tit in her back until she starts rocking back and forth on my face and creaming. I was sooo hard just from eating her pussy.

She wanted to suck again but we took it to the shower. Tested her BBJ limits. Was deep thrusting in her throat and she’s gagging as if she’s about to throw up then grabs it and puts in her throat again. Rinse and repeat until I wanted have her pussy in the shower but she tells me wait til when we get in the room.

We go in and start to dfk with lot of tongue and sucking my tongue and goes down to suck my cock then I bring her on top of me to 69 and cim as soon as I had her asshole and pussy on my face. She drained the pipe until the end.

She goes and gets some listerine and towels. We talk a bit as she’s massaging me and she’s a sweet personality and actually down to earth.

Her massage is not her best skill TBH but it’s not what I see a 20 something year old Latina for. What I wanted to see Mine for she was able to give me and left nothing to be missed. BBJ CIM 69 shaved pussy pretty face natural youthful tits and firmness. All checked. So who gives a shit about a massage with all of this. Went coverless missionary with her and were Dfk the whole time. Had her do RCg enjoying that view. Her Pusey is so smooth it was making me more horny. Pulled out and went daty a bit to prevent coming early and bend her over doggy with her knees on the bed and face in the pillow and roughed her up pounding hard. Doggy is must try with this girl. She told me not to come in her pussy as I was about to blow. Pulled out and she quickly goes down just as I’m coming and let me cim.

Took a rest and cleaned up and didn’t want to leave this girl. Her energy was awesome and very catering. Youthful but services really good. I tipped a $100 for extra fun.
@HashBrown only reviews this place
Draw your own conclusions.

@HashBrown only reviews this place
Draw your own conclusions.
I go there because it’s closest and always something new to try. More often than not. Also I go because when they catch my eyes if I don’t take advantage they leave. Usually short residency there with most girls. A free 10th visit doesn’t hurt or deter either. They have a free visit after the 10th. I don’t think any spot in queens has this. I will make an effort to try other places and report. Ty

I go there because it’s closest and always something new to try. More often than not. Also I go because when they catch my eyes if I don’t take advantage they leave. Usually short residency there with most girls. A free 10th visit doesn’t hurt or deter either. They have a free visit after the 10th. I don’t think any spot in queens has this. I will make an effort to try other places and report. Ty
Fair enough

Victoria $320/hour (DFK, bbj, 69, daty, P2P, cfs, fiv, bbjcim)

Met with Victoria of Fantasies the other night. Victoria is a Milfy type with big DDs and a shapely Colombian butt. About 5’3 with an attractive cum hither face.

Started off quickly with excellent dfk as I got friendly with her ass. Made our way to the shower where she soaped me up. Made our way back to the room.

More dfk as I rubbed her clit and fingered her hot hole. On to the bed where Victoria delivered a nice bbj. Spun her around and feasted on her pussy and ass. Her clit enjoyed a vibrating toy as she seemed to CIM me.

Prior to suiting up, did some P2P as her pussy was all over the D. Almost came as the dfk was great. Suited up and she rode ne nice. Grabbed her ass and impaled her while sucking her tits.

Fucked her in doggie and she held the vibe on her pussy lips. With the vibe and the dicking, felt her pussy convulse on my cock as she came and flopped down

Flipped to mish and daty’d and fiv’d her. Soon I donned a cock ring and fucked her deep and hard. More dfk and nipple licking. Felt great but opted for a CIM finish.

Pulled out and she sucked my cock. Great bbj and soon I spurted in her throat. Took all of the goo and went to spit

Tried to get a second cup but the room was a bit warm and not much time prevented it. Good times.

Paola - $220 - $20 tip
DFK BBJ Cow Girl

Saw her last week, Nice thick body, we went to shower quickly but not much sexual energy there, simple shower. In the bedroom we communcated with translator, no english at all. She get busy and start DFK and cuddling, it was nice feeling getting tongue down, wish it was longer. Then she move down south started BBJ, not too bad attempt, needs a little more sucution, 7/10 performance. on to cow girl and smash as hard as I can. pop in the bag and it was mission complete. The whole experience was lacking passion and she sent me home early.