Fairemily's Book Club Of " Lies Men Tell "

The idea for this topic came from a recent discussion in another thread where Fairemily made the following observation:

I have a laundry list of lies men have told me to just get laid and go away.

Naturally this raises many questions on this topic including:

do men reallly do this?

does it work?

what were some of the most effective lies used by men to get a civilian woman in bed?

how does one extracate oneself from the encounter when one gets caught or wants to "go away" ?

any members input is welcomed here. also, it would be even more useful if some of the women that participate in this forum add their input as well. this was meant to be a gender neutral thread so all comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
The idea for this topic came from a recent discussion in another thread where Fairemily made the following observation:

Naturally this raises many questions on this topic including:

do men reallly do this?

Duh?? Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope catholic? Is water wet?
Of course men do it. Most men will do anything, say anything if they think it will help hem get laid.

does it work?

Sometimes (example below)

what were some of the most effective lies used by men to get a civilian woman in bed?

How about "My father is a billionair." "I really want to marry you." "Come live with me at my chateau on the French Riviera." "Sure we can go buy you that diamond tomorrow."

how does one extracate oneself from the encounter when one gets caught or wants to "go away" ?

Let her "find out" that you are cheating on her.
For example. Many years ago there was a dating service called "For Divorced People Only". The title says it all. When I saw the ad my reasoning went like this: divorced women? looking for a new mate? Any woman in that situation has got to be willing to put out. So I made up a divorce story (I was single and had never been married.) and paid for a membership.

As it so happened, I Lucked out with a capitol L. the first (and only) girl I met from the service had a near insatiable sex appitite. Infact the reason for the divorce was that the hubby wasn't pounding her enough. We spent about a year together. She would stay 2 or 3 nights at my place in the city and I would stay at her place on the Island on the weekend. Rarely would we not have 2 cups before going to sleep and another on waking up. I got her to go to swing clubs and on occasion she would invite her neighbor, a girl from Germany who was totally hot, over for a threesome.

It was a really good year.

But I knew that sooner or later she would find out the lie (I was not really divorced) and decided to end it on my terms rather than her finding out. About this time I met another girl who also enjoyed certain activities and I could still have my cake (and eat it too).

So I made sure that she found out about my new GF and it was over. Over the next few years I had enough other sources of fun so I did not go back to the service.

But I knew that sooner or later she would find out the lie (I was not really divorced) and decided to end it on my terms rather than her finding out. About this time I met another girl who also enjoyed certain activities and I could still have my cake (and eat it too).

great response dm,

I have one quick question.

at that point, would it have really mattered if she found out???

time seems to heal many of these things and it seemed to be going quite well.

That's a good question, would it have mattered if she found out.

Though lying isnt a good thing in a relationship, but a lot of people meet each other or are attracted to each other under assumptions that they get from first impressions.

It's like going to harvard and graduating with top honors, but having them find out you lied on your application.....and you didnt really have a 4.0 GPA in high school....does this make you "stupid" w.r.t. other Harvard grads?

Just gotta get "in". so they can get to know you.

Lies we tell

>> do men reallly do this?

Hell YES! and the women do too! Their lies are more subtle but they are there.
She's wearing heals (she not that tall)
She's wearing makeup (her skin isn't that clear)
She's got a weave (her hair aint that long)
She's got a wonderbra (her titties aint that big)
She's fucking your friends too (ithat aint your baby!)

>> does it work?
Yes. If you don't wuss out. Once you decide to lie, you have to stick to the lie. You can't get all emotional about it.

>> what were some of the most effective lies used by men to get a civilian woman in bed?

I love you.
I'm waiting on that new job in Paris. They'll reloc me and my family ...
I'm a banker/broker/investor/something that makes lots of money, but I don't like talking about my work. I want to know about you.

Basically, the all the good lies revolve around this one idea. Make her think you MIGHT give a shit about her IF she gives you a reason to look twice, while implying that you are a BIG catch. Never tell her you are. That's a give away that you're not.

THE WORSE LIE YOU CAN USE, and unfortunately many of us have used it (myself included): Will you marry me?

>> how does one extracate oneself from the encounter when one gets caught or wants to "go away" ?

If you used a good lie, you just run for the door.

If you used the BAD LIE, you hire a lawyer and giver her half of your life, and then some more for being stupid.

basilisk

Follow up

After reading my own post I come to a couple of conclusions.

I really should use spell check when I'm ranting.
It really is cheaper to visit Betty.

basilisk

Okay here it goes............

This guy to trying to impress me that he was a genius and graduated from Cooper Union at the age of 16. It's not to hard to call the alumni and ask them if so and so went there. This guy also said he owned a Raymond James Financial, another easy lie to uncover. When confronted he disappeared for years then showed up for an appointment with me and pretended not know me. It was hard to go along, it was the few times I did a rush job.

Another lie from a different guy was he had big dick (didn't care) and came rich family that has a house in Hawaii. None of it was true, he turned out to be a schizophrenic crackhead who gave me a dirty cat litter box as a birthday gift.

Both guys I dated for a week.

Last edited:
Shit, I don't know what is happening. I write something and at the exact time I get booted off and it switches handles. I did not mean to post under BK handle. Sorry UG and BK, it was an accident.

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
LOL Emily. I think the next time I come over I'll have to set you up to use a different web browser than Kelly. :)

What ever happened to the good old lies like "Of course I'll pull out" or "I had a vasdectomy"?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
By the way, as it happens, I did graduate from Cooper Union at 16 which enabled me to own Raymond James Financial, which I don't need anyway because my family is rich, although we keep most of our money at the house in Hawaii, with my stash of super-mega-huge condoms in case they run out here.

By the way, as it happens, I did graduate from Cooper Union at 16 which enabled me to own Raymond James Financial, which I don't need anyway because my family is rich, although we keep most of our money at the house in Hawaii, with my stash of super-mega-huge condoms in case they run out here.
Oh, do you think I will fall for that old line again.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yes. A number of ways.

2 really simple choices (assuming you are on a windows computer using internet explorer)

1. You can install firefox. ThenKelly uses Internet Explorer and you use Firefox. Firefox set with your id and IE set with hers.

2. You create your own user account on the computer. You log into windows as yourself, and have all your own preferences, favorites and log-in ID's. Kelly logs in as herself.

Think about it and the next time I come over I'll set up either one for you.

Still at work. :-(

Yes. A number of ways.

2 really simple choices (assuming you are on a windows computer using internet explorer)

1. You can install firefox. ThenKelly uses Internet Explorer and you use Firefox. Firefox set with your id and IE set with hers.

2. You create your own user account on the computer. You log into windows as yourself, and have all your own preferences, favorites and log-in ID's. Kelly logs in as herself.

Think about it and the next time I come over I'll set up either one for you.

Still at work. :-(

Yes, I am still at the studio.

Can that be done on the same computer? I hate when that happens.
A second solution would be to install Firefox (a better, safer browser anyways), set up two profiles (FairEmily, BlondeKelly), and then two shortcuts each with their own icon. You start them with

"firefox.exe -p Emily" and
"firefox.exe -p Kelly"

Then you can keep your logons (and your passwords) separate.

A second solution would be to install Firefox (a better, safer browser anyways), set up two profiles (FairEmily, BlondeKelly), and then two shortcuts each with their own icon. You start them with

"firefox.exe -p Emily" and
"firefox.exe -p Kelly"

Then you can keep your logons (and your passwords) separate.
Thank you Waterclone and David8 for the help. It's not my computer so I would rather not mess around with the programs. I will just try to be more careful when I am using Kellly's computer.

This guy to trying to impress me that he was a genius and graduated from Cooper Union at the age of 16. It's not to hard to call the alumni and ask them if so and so went there. This guy also said he owned a Raymond James Financial, another easy lie to uncover. When confronted he disappeared for years then showed up for an appointment with me and pretended not know me. It was hard to go along, it was the few times I did a rush job.

Another lie from a different guy was he had big dick (didn't care) and came rich family that has a house in Hawaii. None of it was true, he turned out to be a schizophrenic crackhead who gave me a dirty cat litter box as a birthday gift.

Both guys I dated for a week.
so what attracted you to the guys?

the lies or the guys themselves?

so what attracted you to the guys?

the lies or the guys themselves?
I was charmed by them. Liar's can be extremely charismatic people. They were really easy to talk to, to hang out with. The first one was the only Jewish guy who did not out neurosis me and the second was a well read guy. We spoke about music, movies although I was not really physically attracted to him it just felt right. No one can say exactly why some people click and others don't. You know it's chemistry also that why it was so crushing to find out that they were frauds. How can someone not be overwhelmed by promises of a happy future. It was not the lies but the promises that appealed to me.