Exit stage left, Scott68

Phased out. Lost interest. Refocused my priorities. I can write a diatribe but will refrain from pontificating.

Bottom line....
I arrived at a point in my life where banging strange is just unfulfilling and not worth the cost of admission. Especially when no one turns me on more than my wife.

Who knows (and knowing the way my mind works) maybe I'll jump back into the waters someday.....but for now, it's off my radar.

Phased out. Lost interest. Refocused my priorities. I can write a diatribe but will refrain from pontificating.

Bottom line....
I arrived at a point in my life where banging strange is just unfulfilling and not worth the cost of admission. Especially when no one turns me on more than my wife.

Who knows (and knowing the way my mind works) maybe I'll jump back into the waters someday.....but for now, it's off my radar.
Seems unusual that you would have started this hobby of ours to begin with. Usually people do this because they are missing something. The something could be many many things unrelated to sex.

I think people take this board too seriously. It's not real life.
I agree with to a point. If you invested enough time to post 2000 posts, you own a piece of this board. A piece of you is here.

This is our hobby that we spend time and resources on. A hobby is part of life and one of the more pleasurable parts. The board serves an area where we can have open discussions on topics that cannot be discussed in other places in our lives. The board for me in some cases, serves as a diary. The board serves as a mechanism to develop friendships with like minded people.

Pufin, if you were banned, I have no doubt you would have a different perspective.

Last edited:
Puffin, on second thought, I could not respectfully disagree with your more.

If you go in to the bowls of UG, you will see the ghosts of UG pasts. People like Billfurniture, Slinky, Madmax and others that have shared pieces of the travels and their personal growth. Some of lived through great pains and honestly chronicled their life experiences. Many have attempted to share their wisdom that that was hard earned.
Some active members of this community have died and you see their posts still

Read the old posts. You can almost see ghosts here.

But it can be also a place of light entertainment.

Last edited:

Bottom line....

Thats cool. In a wierd way, I hope you dont jump back into it....