Exit stage left, Scott68

I was informed that Scott was expelled from UG. I hope this was an oversight by the head mod. It would be a shame to lose Scott as he was in my opinion an exemplary member who really contributed to this community. I am sure those members who had the good fortune to meet him outside of theis virtual world would agree he is a person of good character. It will be a sad day for us all if he is sent packing for good. If this is deemed hypercritical to ownership, than I accept my punishment and would offer my best wishes to all I have had the opportunity ot interact with on this board. I especially would like to thank the "providers" here as my life would have been ever the so much more duller with out their special gifts of raising my spirits and other appendages. There endeth my eulogy.

Be good!

gosh their is hardly anyone left on the site to begin with!!! Punishing a naughty boy by expelling. I would have had him bend over and pull down those pants and gave him a good hard spanking, flogging, paddling, whipping until his sweet bare bottom was a nice shade of red. Just my thoughts...

He did the exact same thing that his butt buddy Canti did to get himself expelled (post a link to one of their "pay off" spots in a paid advertiser's promotional thread) so he knew when he posted it what was going to happen. He did it on purpose to get himself banned since his cabal had been broken. So now they can go on with their BS "any mention of non advertisers gets deleted and people get banned" when they know what the truth is : self promotion gets people and places banned.

they did succeed in costing us our longest paying advertiser; thank you very much. You know, they were totally up front about being shills and you guys support and defend them. And you wonder why things are what they are. I'm sure you all know where to find them and are welcome to go there. When people enjoy a corrupt culture they get one. We are not going to change so vote with your feet.

PS He knows damn well what the reason was but he chose not to tell. Why is that? He was vocal about being banned but wanted to look like an innocent.

If anyone wants to make up the $350 a month he and Canti cost us you can ask they be reinstated. They knew damn well what they were doing (they have threatened enough UG advertisers over the years; none of you wants to see the damage done by these cyber thugs just keep your heads in the sand).

He did the exact same thing that his butt buddy Canti did to get himself expelled (post a link to one of their "pay off" spots in a paid advertiser's promotional thread) so he knew when he posted it what was going to happen. He did it on purpose to get himself banned since his cabal had been broken. So now they can go on with their BS "any mention of non advertisers gets deleted and people get banned" when they know what the truth is : self promotion gets people and places banned.

they did succeed in costing us our longest paying advertiser; thank you very much. You know, they were totally up front about being shills and you guys support and defend them. And you wonder why things are what they are. I'm sure you all know where to find them and are welcome to go there. When people enjoy a corrupt culture they get one. We are not going to change so vote with your feet.
To the man behind the curtain, the vast majority of your post is false bordering on slander.
To lay down the obvious, I am a Scott fan, but hardly a friend of Canti's. If you read the others boards, which clearly you do, I went after Canti with both guns blazing, accusing him of things no one has ever before, to the point the thread was locked by the moderators (I can post the link if you like).

I have absolutely no idea why you did not ban Canti earlier. He stepped over the line long before you banned him and the sooner action by you might have prevented that old timer advertiser from leaving.

For the record to clear things up, there is huge difference between Scott and Canti. One has a clear economic interest and one is associated with that shill and getting advantages by associating with him. But so have I and maybe fifty other people on this board.

People have contacted canti or said they were referred by a particular board and got a discount. The services were superior and prices were cheaper no doubt because, the shops knew that they would post it on a message boards. But the services were consistent in their performence no matter who went. No one lied in their reviews. The prices were cheaper, but the price was available to everyone that went through the channels with no one as far as I know turned down.

So that does not make one a shill. The selling of such services for an economic benefit available only to person promoting such services makes a person a shill. That was not true of Scott, though he probably got more favorable economic discounts than most, even frequented those place more often as well.

He last post WAS NOT an attempt to market the place. It probably was an error in judgement. Knowing that he probably was on probation, he probably should not even mention russian places here, knowing that people here were on a hair trigger. And certainly he should not have posted something on a paid advertisers thread ( I am taking your word on that one). And he really did not know why he got banned. And you claim that he intentionally wanted to get banned is simply silly and you are smarter than that.

You remark about people leaving with their feet, well get with the program. They have already done that. UG is about 10% what it once was. Rather than lament, I have tried by posting reviews, stories, advice to remedy this to do my share in bring it back. Though I am hardly the most important poster here, the most important posters no longer post or make cameo appearances.

If you really want make UG the great board it once was, we have reinvent it and put every thing on the table and start over for the new realities faced. As constituted, it is fast becoming irrelevant. I am willing to help, even become a moderator if that what it takes, because I would hate to see something that I personally have spent so much time on, disappear from neglect.

I appreciate the input from the mod on this subject but his response is simply not true. I would hope that with Scott's contribution to this board and active participation in the sponsored socials would buy him at least the courtesy of a meeting with El Jefe to discuss his alleged crime against UG.

Last edited:
I don't know whether you guys think I am stupid (enough to buy that BS) or that you are stupid (for believing it yourselves). You have the world that you deserve.

I don't know whether you guys think I am stupid (enough to buy that BS) or that you are stupid (for believing it yourselves). You have the world that you deserve.
In the over 2500 posts on this board, i dare you to find even one post that I bullshitted. I take great pride in that.

You on the other hand, hide under the handle UG admin and do not even have the courage to even let us know we are dealing with. But I think I know who it is now.

You are making this about ego, when you are being told that you are factually incorrect. and you are.

You asked the question, how are you going to make up the loss of revenue? You asked the wrong question. You should have asked, how can we make UG so valuable, that providers would be lined up to want to advtertise here. People are governed by self interest. The advertiser clearly decided she can live without UG irrespective of what canti did and probably considered this long before she left.

You Mr. admin can be part of the problem or the solution. I am willing to help in whatever capacity UG may want as long as it does not put me at personal risk.

But first, point out one post where I lied. If not, I expect an apology

Last edited:
What kind of half-assed answer is that? I think you are trying to say, that I lied about claiming you lied.

Explain yourself. Which specific part of the post? Would you like break down the whole post why it is wrong? I had partially addressed some of the issues in the post in other posts.

<self promotion gets people and places banned>

In no way shape or form, does Scott represent or have any skin in the game of any of the people he did a review. His reviews were dead on the places he reviewed. I and bunch of other people, have personally experienced it for ourselves. You need to prove this and you can not, because it is not true.

Being a trident knight, in itself, doesnt make one guilty of self-promotion, though I do not think it is a wise thing to be. Now if you think I am in Cant's corner, you see the my first post copied on another board and how he had a fit. He on the other hand is accusing me of being a UG clone.

Being a trident knight, in itself, doesn't make one guilty of self-promotion, though I do not think it is a wise thing to be. Now if you think I am in Cant's corner, you see the my first post copied on another board and how he had a fit. He on the other hand is accusing me of being a UG clone.
Some girls have confessed to me that they really disliked Canti. Hard for me to take their side because, like you said, he was spot on in every review I followed up on.

Everyone knows that in adult life there are exceptions to every rule based on the circumstances. Alcohol in public is not prosecuted if it's wine at a Philharmonic concert, Cops run red lights because they feel like it, Hasidim have a publicly funded a "women in the back" bus, suppression of a story is not censorship if the story is boring.

Honestly so called "shilling" should not be tolerated, except when it is entertaining, accurate, not dismissive of advertisers, and done in moderation.

Puffin, some girls have confided to me, that they do not like me too. If you do this long enough, enough people are not going to be your fans.

I think you are correct about the shilling. But if Canti was up front about his economic interest or connection and paid the customary UG fee, then it would be fine. If someone made reviews and did tell the board they had a connection with the shop, and even if they paid the UG fee, it should not be tolerated.

Just MHO.

Last edited:
<If someone made reviews and did tell the board they had a connection with the shop, and even if they paid the UG fee, it should not be tolerated.>

I cannot multi task

I mean if someone does not disclose their affiliation with a shop, makes reviews and even if they pay the UG VIG, it should not be tolerated. Conflict of interests.