Ethical question about posting a review

I don't think anyone would get fired if their products becomes very popular from a consumer reports review. :)

But an AMP provider can get fired if she becomes too popular, or customers complain because she is not providing the same level of service that a reviewer got. It's a shame. I like reading reviews and I've only posted about 4 or so myself. I understand the hesitation. You've been going to a R&t for a few months. Then the provider all of a sudden decides to give you some very nice extras. You want to share, but now have to worry about other mongers swarming the girl and getting her fired.
I hear what you're saying, about the dilemma of posting an amp review.....https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/160-east-main-st-bay-shore-631-657-8886.56592/

I've seen it happen too many times were either the girl gets fired, or LE raids the place..

I've made my decision. A couple of days ago I was able to rearrange my schedule and paid a return visit. Didn't think I'd get the opportunity this soon. Drew a different girl, nice massage, but no hint of any extras. I have decided not to post a review because I really believe my lucky visit was a one-off deal.