Episodes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by misterxyz
Try between W 40 and W 38 Streets.
yee.... could that be 39st? eight to go

i have it all except..........

,,,,,,,,,Who can vouch for me.

(if somebody regular lost track and want to vouch a newbie,,,,,got addreess and # ,,,,,current ones!)

I just went to Episodes again after a long hiatus and I must say that the quality of the women was much better than I remember. The top two selections there could have held there own against many of Julie's stable.

Peoples, since I have absolutely no idea who you are, how can I possibly vouch for you? You could be my wife for all I know. Not that she's a hobbyist, but maybe she's trying to catch ME in the act.

rufus & intown.

both you guys have very valid points. i am a stranger and i could very well be your wife trying to catch you in the act. i have not been around this forum for all that long and posted on WSG occasionally, thereby making me nothing more than a worthless newbie. i know that MAGIC is also dying to get into episodes, and he is a familiar handle from WSG.

with that said... i've been figuring out different ways to have you guys accept us WSG'ers...

i guess we can always meet at keens... have a drink or three... and decide then... ???

mister new york city...

always good to see a familiar face. felt a bit lost with WSG going down, but i feeel like this will easily be a nice replacement. happy hunting...

let the peoples feast!!!