Enjoy Foot Spa 347-925-6664 Bethpage

TOFTT last week, for this grand opening. I called ahead and was told Cici was working. I texted back when 10 mins away, and she said ok to come now.
Either limited street parking, or train station (2 Hour) parking available around the corner. Front entrance only, along side other store fronts. Front door was unlocked (turn off). Walked in and 30 seconds later, Cici walked out of the back room with oil all over her hands. She said she took a walk-in 2 mins earlier, and I would have to come back in 30 mins. That pissed me off, since I had texted 10 mins earlier and she said ok to come; and because she was the only one there. I said fuck that, and hit another place in Bay Shore instead.
I think they were not yet ready for prime time, since it looked like 3 rooms, 2 of which didn't appear to have furniture in them yet.
As for Cici, decent looking, about 40, short Asian. I don't know how long this place will last, as it's exposed, has the typical Asian massage signage, and that there are residential apartments above and across the street. There's likely to be at least one 'Karen' there somewhere. Not a fan of the open front door policy on a main street either, to easy for LE to pop in and browse around.

FWIW, there is another AMP in right in the center of the better part of town (restaurants, bagel shop, Pharmacy, insurance, etc.) that's been there for a couple of years w/o incident that is a HE place but with good massages (I went but never reviewed for some reason). The address of the place you revied is on the other side of the tracks fairly close to fire station albeit closer to the RC Church.
Many other AMPs (some FS) have come and gone over the years

OK, gave this place another chance this week. Texted ahead, and told Linda, Anna and Kiki available.

Linda met me at the door. She's Chinese, 30 YO, tiny 4'9" spinner body, very pretty face, firm A's, furry kitty, small but curvy butt, no English without the translator app.

Took me to the back, of 3 rooms, all with full walls and lockable doors, nice privacy. Gave her 60 for the hour, got comfortable. She started with a 5/10 massage while I had free range roaming everywhere. About 10 mins in she asked ( on the translator app) "would you like extra services handsome man?" I smiled and nodded yes. I reached under the table to get my cash and handed her 140, which she was very happy with. Left the room to get supplies, came back quick, locked the door and took everything off.

She went straight for Jr. and tried to put on the cover, but I said not yet. I motioned for DATY, so she climbed aboard for some BBBJ 69 action. After about 10 mins she motioned for boom boom, put on the hat, and hopped off into a standing Mish position. I leaned her back into laying down mish, went at it for about 10 minutes ( she kept repeating 'I Love You', was kind of cute ), rolled her over for another 10 mins in DS, till I filled the hat. Hot towel clean up, then went back to shoulder/head massage.

Then she sat on the edge of the table, started chatting with me on the App, while rubbing my chest and then back to Jr again. She motioned again for BJ since we still had a little time, and Jr was ready. Didn't get a second pop, but was great nonetheless.

Nice hugs and LK before I left. She mentioned that she's only there for a couple of days.

Massage 6/10
BBBJ 8/10
FS 8/10
Facility 8/10 (higher if they take my advice and lock the front door.
Damage 60/hr house, 140 for the talent.
Will repeat.

Stopped in again yesterday to get another dose of that spinner, Linda. Texted from home to see if she was working, got a 'yes', along with 2 other girls. Texted again from the parking lot 15 mins later, and asked if Linda was available now, and got a 'yes, come in'.

Walked in the (still unlocked) front door, and 30 seconds later, 2 girls stepped out of their rooms (obviously in the midst of servicing other mongers) and said 'come back in 20 mins'. Since neither was Linda, I asked where Linda was, and one replied 'she off today, come back half hour'. I took off. Look, these establishments misrepresent the talent all the time, it's a trick of the trade, and it's understood. But, when you can't offer an alternative to the girl you were looking for, it's just not good business.

Now, I don't mind waiting in my car for their availability, but when there's no one manning the (unlocked) door, and whoever's (wherever) working the phone just keeps telling people to come in; it's not good business. The mongers in mid service get interrupted (and who among us love that??), and the guys coming in getting turned away need to make that walk on main street twice. A simple little policy of 'text from the parking lot' could avoid alm of that BS.

Strike 2 on this place. I have to think about if they get a strike 3.

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
Me too.
There is another place a block away that's been there couple years. (328 Broadway)
Good massage but no CBJ or CFS like this place that got closed.

I stopped in Enjoy about 2 weeks ago and hottest Asian I've ever seen showed her face. Real spinner named Lena.