Emily 631-825-0529 body rub blond white girl Massapequa

I have seen her a few times and I don’t agree with your review at all. It feels like you maybe are leaving something out in here? Was there a reason she might have rushed you out? She never shorted my session. You also are very harsh on her description. She is a fitness trainer and looks phenomenal. I’m just saying… maybe you were pushing for something that made her uncomfortable so she shorted your session to get rid of you then you went on here because you were a little butt hurt?
Out of all the reviewers that have met her you’re the only disappointment one.
Does her body match the pictures she poses as being her?

They're clearly not her (Veronica from there is using the exact same pics as she has used in the past), but are they in the same league?

As I posted before, everyone has different standards, and I've been let down quite often by reviews saying a certain provider had an "amazing fit body" only to get there and find she was just holding subcutaneous fat in the "right" places.

I'm an avid gym-goer (because I'm a loser without any other hobbies) and I see plenty of girls who look fantastic ... plenty who could probably make it as "Insta-models" if they were thirsty enough for it. On the flipside, I've seen fitness trainers who weren't all that fit themselves and are put to shame by other casual patrons at the gym.