Emily 631-825-0529 body rub blond white girl Massapequa

This sounds promising!! Is she still around?! If so I’ll dig around. Thanks
No I think you are talking about the Emily body rub girl in Massapequa who advertised as a fit yoga instructor. She was a brunette.

Edit: that was actually Emma and I see you had a few posts in that thread. That girl was a little weird once you start reading the reviews.
Yes.i stand corrected. That was Emma. Hot as hell. But no touching her juicy parts

Recently took a trip on the south shore.
Saw Emily, 35, 5’6, 36C, polish girl. Photos are similar but not exact from recent ads. Great eye contact on-flip. Wore a shower robe at the door and got comfortable after donation. Massage started on the back with just the right amount of focus on pressure points. Seemed she had professional training. Did small talk about interests, hobbies and astrology/heritage.
Damage: 160 hh for topless hand release.
Two stage set up, parking isn’t ideal but manageable.
Left happy and would repeat.

I don’t typically write reviews about providers but I saw Emily last week. She’s in Massapequa and she usually doesn’t give you her address until you’re there. She’s tall blonde Eastern European girl with barely any accent. Her photos seem to be real. She sent an additional one when I asked. Good conversation and deep tissue massage. She might have been trained because it was the best massage I have gotten in a long time. I took an hour for 200 but she offers 30 minutes for 160. Overall had a similar experience to others. Good massage and great ending. Will come back.

No I think you are talking about the Emily body rub girl in Massapequa who advertised as a fit yoga instructor. She was a brunette.

Edit: that was actually Emma and I see you had a few posts in that thread. That girl was a little weird once you start reading the reviews.
you amaze me with your memory brother!

Had an appointment with Emily today, we agreed on a time, I told her I’ll be arriving a few minutes early as an FYI incase she frees up soon, but told her I’d happily wait for our schedule time. 10 minutes after our appointment, no word - send a message asking what’s going on?

She said she’s sorry, her appointment didn’t want to leave.

I ask when she’ll be ready, now she tells me she’s not sure because her appointments are overlapping and the other appointment came early.

So she ends up cancelling me with a sorry she has to otherwise she would have to rush me and wouldn’t want to do that. Ok fair enough.

A bummer, as it was a bit of a drive for me to get there in the first place.

Just posting as an advisory for others, that scheduling isn’t her specialty.

Had an appointment with Emily today, we agreed on a time, I told her I’ll be arriving a few minutes early as an FYI incase she frees up soon, but told her I’d happily wait for our schedule time. 10 minutes after our appointment, no word - send a message asking what’s going on?

I ask when she’ll be ready, now she tells me she’s not sure because her appointments are overlapping and the other appointment came early.

So she ends up cancelling me with a sorry she has to otherwise she would have to rush me and wouldn’t want to do that. Ok fair enough.

At least she called you and didn’t ghost you

Says a lot of the discourtesy of other mongers. If your time is up, leave. You're not wooing them. They want & got your money, but are probably too scared to explicitly tell you to fuck off. You're a transaction. If you want to try, ask if you can text/contact them when they're off to grab a cup of coffee/a bite to eat. No? Well, you ugly ... move on. Don't sit there trying like a fish out of water desperately trying to spit your pathetic game in the middle of the work day. You're encroaching on other people's time.

We don’t necessarily know how much of this narrative is true because both parties could have lost the track of time because of their respective positions or involvement. (Benefit of the doubt.) if you’re the paying client, would you want the provider on her phone? Some providers do this for fun and enjoy themselves in addition to just the financial transaction part so I fault the situation. Some individuals need that extra paid few minutes for release or attention. The spa that Emily works at likes the positive reviews (and showcases them via social media) but Emily doesn’t like the attention of the review, if it is detailed, or very timely. Either way, stuff happens but respectful and honest communication is desired in these times of bookings.

billyS

Reign of Terror
We don’t necessarily know how much of this narrative is true because both parties could have lost the track of time because of their respective positions or involvement. (Benefit of the doubt.) if you’re the paying client, would you want the provider on her phone? Some providers do this for fun and enjoy themselves in addition to just the financial transaction part so I fault the situation. Some individuals need that extra paid few minutes for release or attention. The spa that Emily works at likes the positive reviews (and showcases them via social media) but Emily doesn’t like the attention of the review, if it is detailed, or very timely. Either way, stuff happens but respectful and honest communication is desired in these times of bookings.
So there are other girls in the same location using the same number?

So there are other girls in the same location using the same number?
Yes, Emily is one of the “prequa babes hotspot” group on social media

Some days they use same number and others the group use unique per attendant perhaps as a result of volume. Always based in Massapequa

Agreed, she shared the same sentiment with me directly once she saw my post. It is what it is. I merely shared my experience as it may help someone with time constraints or who is not local to the area where there is a risk of last minute cancellation. That’s all. I have no hard feelings, just disappointment. I shared the same with her directly, and am not bashing her for anything personally, just sharing my personal experience. I can only envy those who had a great experience with her and hope she or whoever handles appointments takes this as constructive feedback and not as a “nasty review”.

Agreed, she shared the same sentiment with me directly once she saw my post. It is what it is. I merely shared my experience as it may help someone with time constraints or who is not local to the area where there is a risk of last minute cancellation. That’s all. I have no hard feelings, just disappointment. I shared the same with her directly, and am not bashing her for anything personally, just sharing my personal experience. I can only envy those who had a great experience with her and hope she or whoever handles appointments takes this as constructive feedback and not as a “nasty review”.
In this day in age, everyone is on edge with fragile egos. Any constructive criticism is taken as a personal attack that triggers people and impacts their "mental wellness." We're witnessing the decline of our civilization with how much the average person lacks any sort of resiliency.

I didn't see your review as negative whatsoever, but a reasonable warning to those looking to make a visit. "Expect a potential wait."

Same goes for the Hungarians/Romanians at Melville. The last three times I went, appointment booked, confirmation an hour before ... every single time I've gotten there and had to make 15-30mins.

At this point, it seems the name of the game is "first come first serve". Appointments don't really mean much since they probably deal with plenty of flakes. Why block off a time when you have someone knocking on your door right this second? I get it. But then don't also be offended when the time you did allocate to a patron is now not open because you went that route and they write about it in a more than civil manner.

Does anyone know what days she’s working? I reached out on Friday but she never replied. And she said she would be available on Friday. When I saw her she was there on Monday but tried this Monday, and she didn’t reply either.

Really good massage and great topless sensual release. 160 for half hour. Would recommend.

Saw Emily the other day. I believe she only works Tuesdays and Fridays, but she said she is leaving at the end of the month so if you’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger for a while, now is the time to do it.

She works in Massapequa by the train station out of a private room in a building with a bunch of different offices. She is a hot white girl with a little European accent. Nice ass pretty face. She does the massage with a good amount of pressure pressure while she’s in a bra and lingerie panties I guess you’d call it. Clean up then soft touch and ball play to get me hard before the flip.

For the release, she doesn’t just jack hammer away. She strokes then stops. Plenty of lotion. Uses two hands. Turns her hand upside down. Different tricks. Point is, she doesn’t just try and get you off as fast as possible.

The massage could have lasted a little longer as I was in and out in 20 min. She answered the phone once via a text during the massage. Those are the only negative’s but still a nice experience.

“She answered the phone once via a text during the massage.”
Should be happy it was one text not a full conversation. Had an independent provider once who left the room during my session to schedule a client via a phone call. Heard the entire conversation. One text is nothing.