Does she like me or the sex?

She used to send me love messages every night on my phone. I had to stop it, so I told her I lost my phone.

At my age and station in life, I don’t want the burden of an ongoing relationship that I have to nurture.

But, when I drop in on my own leisure, she drops everything and she devotes herself to me, as I devote myself to her.

Like I said, no sex, just like innocent puppy love. It’s a lot of fun, friendly, lighthearted. Mostly everything over the clothes like freshmen in high school. A place to go to watch TV, listen to music, eat a little food, and lock into each other. It’s a very lovely fulfilling experience.

When I need more than that, I don’t see her.

You made some impression on her.
Thank you, @Bricktop.

All of us meet people that we seem to harmonize well with.

At one point in the past, she wanted it to go further, and I blocked her. She wanted my baby. Scary. I didn’t see her for a year.

Then, she found God or something like that.
And, I ran into her again and she realizes that we can just have a soothing fulfilling time together, and just pick it up next time, with nothing in the middle.

Thanks for your comment.

Waste of each other's time to me.
Maybe, it all depends on how you designed your body and mind to function with respect to sex.

If, for whatever reason, habit or chemical substance, your body gets a sexual impulse, and you are programmed to pump and dump within a 5 to 15 minute habitual cycle, then I can see why you would call it a waste of time.

You might entertain the notion that it is possible not to be in such a rush, and there are many nuances to be enjoyed when there is no urgency.

Sex in these parts is ubiquitous. It is far, far easier to grab a pump and dump, than to enjoy a very loving, erotic evening with a lady, maintaining an erection without a frantic urge to ejaculate. For myself, if ejaculation is urgent, the quality of sex is very poor.

Sorry if my explanation is not sufficient. But, how can it be? It can only be experienced.

Thread a few minutes ago where op tells the story of him almost falling in love with a provider and letting his emotions cloud his judgement—

With the exception of a few rare true falling in love, marriages stories that have been discussed over the years here, I think we all should realize that a whore is a whore and they are only in it for the money not the emotional attachments that sometimes come with short or longer term relationships

I used have a regular that I saw quite a few times a year when I traveled - After I got sick and was no longer able to see her, we did communicate frequently and she always asked and initiated many conversations to check up on me- I thought it was kind—

About a year ago, she tells me she’s got the big C as well-I offer my guidance and experiences —Communicated regularly and one day the conversations stop

Thinking she was dead, I felt bad

Further research indicates she is alive and well, legs open and regularly reviewed on a legitimate site

Live and learn fellas