does a transexual have a duty to tell she was a guy?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by ODB
I believe it was on a prior thread when she first got reviewed and she reponsded all ghetto when Thorn told her Hoboken is not Beverly Hills 90210. That's when I knew it was a dude posing as an ugly woman.
Didn't see that, but I do love irony:

Originally posted by starbucksman
I give her points for honesty.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Cloud Nine
If someone were to tell you that if you stick your dick in a hole in a wall that you would get the best blowjob in the world, but youd have no idea that if it was a man, woman, goat or machine, would you do it?
Is the goat male or female?

lol Casper-no-not me-but, maybe I should take the gentleman's advice and be more specific in the future. I am glad I outed "her" even though most people seemed not as surprised as me. I have a "date" tomorrow. Maybe I should request a DNA sample, sworn statement and references beforehand.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by ODB
I believe it was on a prior thread when she first got reviewed and she reponsded all ghetto when Thorn told her Hoboken is not Beverly Hills 90210. That's when I knew it was a dude posing as an ugly woman.
But it's funny, because you certainly can't blame it on testosterone, can you? Has anyone ever done a medical study on the lingereing effects of testosterone? How long it take to "wear off"? (Also, in terms of "you knew it was a dude" - someone must have fucked up in her "process", because the process is supposed to "weed out" anyone who shouldn't get GRS, and I would hope that this would inlcude anyone who was so obviously a male that someone reading one post from them on a PMB could figure it out).

No, it would not have made a difference. Outing was based on deception-pure and simple. I am sure many people would have no problem with a TS and as I said, I think there is nothing wrong with being a TS or visiting them. The point is "she" should have made it clear she was a TS. As you know, I anguished over the outing decision, but am glad that I did. Her attitude had nothing to do with it.

rooster..

I just read your "story", and I've wondered what I would do in such a situation. Years ago, when I was doing the street scene in New Brunswick and Plainfield, that very thought was always in the back of my mind...lucky for me, it never became a reality, but I'm quite sure that the TS girls are on the streets no matter where you are looking.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Slinky, I feel good about outing her. Maybe I saved her from a violent episode with someone who would be very unhappy about being with a ts. I also hope to have prevented other guys from being shocked to learn they were with a TS. I have had a good hobbying experience and a good experience with a girlfriend since I learned I had been with a TS. So, no long term damage for me. LOL Still, I wish I had not been with "her" -Just not comfortable with having sex with someone who ever was a guy.