does a transexual have a duty to tell she was a guy?

Does a transexual have a duty to tell clients she used to be a guy? I think so. I discovered that one provider was after the fact. Looking back on the encounter though, I really had no clear signal, except fact "she" did have a rather deep voice I thought was caused by her smoking. This is mildly bothering me, but I am not going to make this question my orientation or anything like that. Just feel that it was shitty of "her" not to make this fact known. I am not exposing her because I fear it might cause other men great grief or cause them to in some way take revenge against "her."

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you go to some restaurant and they serve you "scallops", but they are actually just boiled shark meat cut into scallop form, but when you eat them you think they are actually scallops, but your friend tells you later.....

a) Is it wrong?
b) Should you tell people the name of the restaurant after you find out?

Slinky Bender

Just so you know, this is an issue which comes up from time to time, and everyone seems to reacts a little differently. There's a guy who used to post here all the time who it happened to, and his comment was that after he found out, he couldn't get the picture out of his mind of "her" in a soccer uniform (never quite understood what he meant by that).

Funny thing is that a few years later, same thing happened to him again (no, not the same girl).

"You didn't know"?

You're obviously a big fag.

I bet you liked it when the stubble of "her" 5'oclock shaddow tickles your balls.

Maybe you can get a job working with Governor McGreevy, and JOhn Kerry.

Originally posted by starbucksman
Does a transexual have a duty to tell clients she used to be a guy? I think so. I discovered that one provider was after the fact. Looking back on the encounter though, I really had no clear signal, except fact "she" did have a rather deep voice I thought was caused by her smoking. This is mildly bothering me, but I am not going to make this question my orientation or anything like that. Just feel that it was shitty of "her" not to make this fact known. I am not exposing her because I fear it might cause other men great grief or cause them to in some way take revenge against "her."
She most certainly does, that's why most guys are too ashamed to admit they had sex with a girl who used to be a guy and just stay silent.

Right and Wrong...

As all of you that have been to our site we have a transexual on board and yes we believe it is the duty of the provider to tell you ahead of time. That is why all over the website and the schedule you will see next to her name in bold PRE-OP TRANS MALE TO FEMALE so there are not such surprises as these. I am sorry for you that you had that dilemma ..

xoxoxo Indy Girls

Slinky Bender

One thing I think everyone is leaving out is the fact that this is a person who believed so strongly that they were actually a woman, and not a man, that they had years of various treatments - both psychological and medical - as well as some fairly severe surgery. As such, it's not entirely unreasonable for them to believe themselves to be a "real woman" now, which makes it hard for them to make all these disclaimers that they aren't.

Nothing written above should be taken to mean I don't think they should make those diclosures if they choose to make their living in this business.

PS to NJ Independents: Whatever the issues, I think they are different when talking about a between a Pre-Op vs. a Post-Op.

If the voice is deep, what is the harm in asking if you were or are a guy?
What a suprise to find out that your date has a bigger package than you do. LOL

I am not gay, but the one on the listed site is HOT!!!!!!

I think if a woman had a entire sex change and she doesn't tell you, it is no big deal. You are attracted to her and she made you come. No reason to find out. I think I rather not know. Just assume she had a husky voice and move on.

Well, I have been ruminating about this for awhile and have come to this conclusion. First, I want to make it clear that I have nothing against straights, gays, bisexuals, pre-op ts's or post-op ts's. To each his own. I happen to only be into women. I think a ts should make this clear to people upfront that they are in fact a ts. I would not have been with this person had I known. I am not even sure why I do not want to be with a ts, regardless of how much of a woman they are, it is just me and my comfort level. Second, I am not going to let the ts experience bother me. There was "no five o'clock shadow". I am sure many people who are reading this thread have been with "her" and have no idea "she" is a ts. I am simply amazed at what modern medicine and surgery could accomplish. The only clue was a somewhat deeper than normal voice for a woman(not a deep voice by any means) and that the silicone job and plastic surgery around the lips was extensive. This kind of surgery, however, is undertaken by many women as we all know. I don't want to give away too much and risk her identity, let us just say that "she" has been discussed and nobody before ever brought this up. I found out by a dumb coincidence. Anyway, I have a date with my girlfriend tomorrow and have a thanksgiving eve date set up with a very sexy independent. I guess I will look at facial features and ask more questions in the future.

Last edited: