does a transexual have a duty to tell she was a guy?

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
TS Stella said:
as a transexual who plans on having srs, I wont be telling anyone that I was a man before, thats degrading.. not for nothing, but being a tgirl is alot more than hormones. and this is a hard life, so could you blame the girl for not wanting to admit that.. do you even know what we go thru.. or is this the selfish john section
A hard life that YOU wanted to start. Had you have stayed a man you wouldn't have such a hard life as you claim.

It's also a hard life for the man that marry's you without knowing who you really are and wants to have children and finds out you can't have them not because of natural causes because YOU ALSO were selfish and didn't tell him what he was getting into and now he's stuck with you. Does that seem right?

xoxo
Lacy

yes but people dont get

is that most transgenders identify as the opposite gender, i have always identified female, and when i get my surgery the body will match.. pussy is pussy.. yes it was my choice to transition yes. and i take responsibility for that, yes but if i didnt transition i would not be here typing this. its not so much of a choice its more of an option. I didnot feel complete as a person until 5 years ago when i started hormones and as far as what i have heard on this posting, maybe i should be more open minded to tell, b transitioning is such a big part of me maybe i should share, and if they aren't intrested, im sure i can find someone that is..thanks for opening my mind a little..

TS Stella said:
I have a female mind, and soon my body will match. Being a transexual isnot really a choice. taking hormones to balance myself out, so I dont kill myself for not understanding who I am.. I forgot how selfish men are besides sometimes you CANT tell, and so whats the matter afraid you may be attracted to something different, Im not sure why guys get so freaked out, pussy is pussy. I know that when I have mine I will not be dealing with small minded men.

I for one am glad you advertise as a TS and I respect and appreciate that, but honestly if one of the providers I visited "was a man" I'd honestly be upset. I'd like to think I can tell, but face it we're not always going to hit 10/10.

I pay and want a woman who was born a woman, hormones and surgeries and a mind set a woman doesn't make to me. Sorry I'm not going to quote any of the bible (since I'm a former catholic and well the only thing I came away with that time spent was a fetish for girls in catholic shoolgirl outfits and a few laugh while being a altar boy).

I feel I'm not being "small minded" just real and honest. Men just hate surprises like that unless they were bi/gay to begin with. I'll just leave it at this and say we agree to disagree.

All discussions of "duties" aside, as a practical matter, you should ALWAYS tell your ("transitioned") gender status based on safety reasons. It is not uncommon for a customer to become violent when 'surprised.'

*Squeak!*

I met this tall.. beautiful asian gal a cpl of yrs ago in a bar in nyc after work.. we were talking and I sat next to her.. one topic to another.. when she finally told me she was "special".. I told her I was special too.. she laughed and called me closer.. I thought to give a peck.. she whisphered.. I'm TS.. I just froze.. I think I actually stopped breathing.. started having an outerbody experince.. on one I'm saying.. man she is nice.. on the other i"m saying holy fkg shit.. it felt like an eternity.. but was prob less than a minute.. I replied wow.. that's nice.. but I became so out of the conversation .. I was literally thinking wtf do I do.. I dont want to be an ahole and insult her.. and I wasnt ready to see if I was ready for that type of experience either.. I finally broke away (1hr later) after some of the most interesting conversation Iv had.. feeling then.. knowing now.. I had learned alot from this special gal about TS gals .. and myself.. just fwiw.. Im not uncomfortable around these "special" ladies.. but it's not my cup of....

Last edited:
i always tell my tea

i keep it real with my clients and they like the fact that im a tranny and most dont mind that i cant get hard either.. now i realize ug is prob not the place for me.. its a very straight environment.. so i wont be posting in the this section anymore.. you guys are far too rigid..

Stella is probably not around to read this, but rigid isn't a bad thing <G> and the debate continues as the ts known as nisha or kenisha was stabbed to death by an irate John this week. Perhaps if she had been upfront with him, she might not have been a headline. Since there was not pic accompanying the story I saw, I'm curious to know how passable or not s(he) was. Just for point of information look at the cl section . Not even accounting for bait & switch, posters go from very very passable to very caricaturish to downright ghastly & nasty, but then again so do some of the w4m providers as well. Just my $.02

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The latest news is that the guy knew her for months, so the likelihood that his story of "finding out" she was transsexual is most likely BS. Couple that with the fact that the guy was in prison for 8 years (he didn't see and TS's/prison bitches in 8 years?) and what she looked like (did you see the photos?), this isn't a case of her trying to get over.

But I still say TS's shouldn't ever try to get over on Johns.

I didn't see any follow up on the story or the photos slinky. where were they posted. If you have a link, please. I agree that all providers TS & othr should make full disclosure, but even among GG how many will disclose drug habits orsomeonehiding in the closet waiting to pounce. That is why I have come to depend on this board & the reviewers info

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...excon_who_stabbed_transgendered_prostitu.html

Ex-con who stabbed transgendered prostitute knew she was a he?

By TINA MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 4:00 AM

The ex-con who stabbed a Bronx prostitute to death had known the transgendered victim for months, police sources said Monday, casting into doubt the alleged killer's claim that he never knew she was biologically a he.

Steve McMillan, 37, was arraigned Monday on murder and weapons charges and remanded to jail without bail for killing Talib Stewart, 25, who went by the name Sanesha.

"According to our information, he had known the victim for a long time," the source said. "They had been seen together."

After the Saturday morning slaying in the victim's Beaumont Ave. apartment in East Tremont, McMillan told cops he flew into a rage when he learned Stewart's gender. But two sources said Monday that the two had known each other since McMillan got out of state prison in 2007 after serving eight years on a Westchester County drug conviction.

Prosecutors allege McMillan stabbed Stewart in the neck and chest. There were also defensive wounds on Stewart's hands, a police source said.

The source said the statuesque Stewart had been arrested for prostitution four or five times.

Neighbors placed candles in front of the building in the victim's memory Monday.