Do you want Banacek to come back?

I don't know him but if he could return as an non-moderator. He seems cool based on the comments and seems to have contributed significant actions.
This forum should have more activity

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not sure what happened here. Must have been some drama while I was on hiatus.

But speaking as a former mod I know it can be frustrating trying to enforce rules and then taking shit from people you have never met IRL.

If he wants to come back fine with me.

As far as calling Fair Emily a cunt, that is not cool.

But speaking as a former mod I know it can be frustrating trying to enforce rules and then taking shit from people you have never met IRL.

You missed all of that drama between them.
In fairness to Emily. She did apologize and we all moved on. So yes calling her a cunt isn't cool. Some people just like to poke at bees nests.

I’ve noticed a few things since Banacek has been gone....

1) Threads go way off subject... just read the Katie thread. Some dude is setting up Dr. visits for V... Or the thread that says beware. Creampie queen Kallie is promoting the shit out of herself on that one..

2)How did barebacking and creampies become so acceptable?? When Banacek was on here, they were kinda thought of as bad news.. Now they’re the highlight of the board....

3) no more good jokes..

4) And !!! It just seems like this board turned into a bunch of worry warts that refuse to TOFTT... So we keep on talking about same 6-7 girls constantly!!!! It’s not a bad thing for chicks like Sophia belle. Her and chicks like Brandy and Ashley have made a fortune....

billyS

Reign of Terror
2)How did barebacking and creampies become so acceptable?? When Banacek was on here, they were kinda thought of as bad news.. Now they’re the highlight of the board....

4) And !!! It just seems like this board turned into a bunch of worry warts that refuse to TOFTT... So we keep on talking about same 6-7 girls constantly!!!!
BBFS has always been a hot and controversial topic on UG. Sounds like you're suggesting Banacek was against it so he limited talk of it? Was he a moderator or a censor.

I don't see how him coming back would inspire guys to TOFTT. I think guys still do but are less willing to share the good ones because there is an increase of non contributing lurkers.

BBFS has always been a hot and controversial topic on UG. Sounds like you're suggesting Banacek was against it so he limited talk of it? Was he a moderator or a censor.

I don't see how him coming back would inspire guys to TOFTT. I think guys still do but are less willing to share the good ones because there is an increase of non contributing lurkers.
Personally I think Banacek was neutral on the subject of bbfs. But if a provider was advertising about it and offering it , and then tried to deny it. Banacek would resolve it and make those who offered it to come clean and admit it (Cassandra, Leah Pro and the deceased Minnie Pro) ....

As you said Billy, it’s a controversial subject . And it should be treated as such. Instead , we have Kallie bragging how she goes up there like a plumber and cleans herself out between every creampie. But there’s still no guarantee that you won’t taste the last 1/2 dozen guys that spooged in her before hand.... rotflmao.....

As for the TOFTT subject... If the site is less entertaining, less people will read it. Which equals less people contributing. End result, the same dozen guys talking about the same 1/2 dozen girls...

You have to admit, some of the stuff Banacek put up was pretty funny......

pokler

Power Bottom

She’s a nasty fucking cunt hole. The truth is not always cool .

I am more of a lurker here....but I do post a review sometimes, so my opinion hold less weight. It doesn't matter to me if a person is the admin or a mod, there is no need to threaten and insult another grown adult. That is what happens here for the folks with a "badge". He never bothered me, although I wasn't always fond of his ways. So my long winded answer is yes, bring him back.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I want him to come back!! He was awesome. He was quick to put me in my place so it’s not like we always saw eye-to-eye... but he was always fair and that was much appreciated and respected from my view point!!