Do you want Banacek to come back?

He is a very interesting member and mod. I like the questions he would pose, or threads he started. He was fair, funny, and obviously smart. Banacek, come back!

I've always enjoyed his input in all of the threads. And I agree with everything backseat says.
He fixed alot of screwups from us. Merged threads and added some humor to our experience here.

He does need to have thicker shin though and not let people upset him So easily. Especially from some of the newbies that may have other motives for being here.

I can only imagine how difficult and time consuming it is to be a mod on this board dealing with us dumb assess and people that don't want to follow the rules. Even though the pay is awesome and all the free pussy they get. :)

If he does come back but retires again.
Slinky should get back the gold watch.

I'll add my voice to those who’d like to see Banacek's return. He did me a favor here once, for which I'm grateful, and I'm probably the only one who still uses the approved Banacek UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW heading on my reviews, lol. I'd also amplify the notions stated earlier that he put his heart, soul and lots of time into the job; he brought wisdom, balance and order to this inherently messy place, and his humor was always a welcome addition.

I think, though, if he had simply begun posting here again, he'd probably have had a few dozen members warmly welcoming him back with spontaneous applauds and accolades. His return, should he decide to do so, will probably garner the same, but the necessity of having to be cajoled back because he didn't feel he was sufficiently appreciated diminishes it in my eye. As hardnslick said, a thin skin doesn't work well as a mod here, having to handle the flame wars, rule breakers and assholes who troll this board, seemingly finding no greater pleasure than pissing people off. And as the Exiled alluded to, you can’t keep banishing yourself and expect the minions to beg you back each time.

Regardless, I do hope he returns because this forum would profit by his presence and contributions.

As hardnslick said, a thin skin doesn't work well as a mod here, having to handle the flame wars, rule breakers and assholes who troll this board, seemingly finding no greater pleasure than pissing people off. And as the Exiled alluded to, you can’t keep banishing yourself and expect the minions to beg you back each time.
Or to put it another way IMO, just come back and relax and stay relaxed. The aholes are here with him and without him, and many were baiting, so just don't let them bait you, and keep that statement above your desk, and as mentioned, relax, and keep that statement above your desk too. As somebody who ran some groups in the past, if you view the aholes as entertainment and not as real annoyances, it'll go a lot smoother stress-wise and even functionally.

Banacek was the reason I signed up in the first place. Made me laugh every morning before starting my day at work. If you saw a cackling idiot looking at his phone, that was me when he would add his humor to a post .
The reason I didn't keep asking for him to come back was to respect his decision at that time. But when he first left, there were several of us bemoaning his absence.
So if you're reading this Banacek COME BACK!