Depot rd amp in huntington st

I have no financial interest in OTHER BOARDS.
You can post all you want for free. But you have to pay for PM's and Photos......

I do not see a problem paying to communicate like this. .....

You reference other websites that allow Pm free, I would love to know what they are if you do not mind. .....
The rules of this site are no pm's or veiled references to pm's.

Funny thing is the way I found out about UG is via a pm from a member of the sister site to ISG (may have same owner as each site has links to the other) about 10 years ago. I hardly ever post on that site (since then) but as you can see by my post count I post on this site a lot.

My apologies about any hint to you having a financial interest in the pay site - it just looked very suspicious (to me anyway) that you named that site that required payment for pms and not the sister site that doesn’t. Seemed like a logical conclusion to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no financial interest in other boards
You can post all you want for free. But you have to pay for PM's and Photos........l
mel,

Welcome to UG, sounds like you have many travels! We look forward to hearing about them and any future reviews, However please read the rules, we have them to help weed through the Bullshit that sometimes rears its ugly head on here...

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468

Biohazard

Thanks for the update,
I will read them carefully. I am not looking for a free lunch ,or to disobey any rules.
Respect is the #1 item in this sport.
I wish I could post some photos here.
Mel

Last edited:
If you don't mind other people (people who run the site and people like us who have the URL link) to get access (as in see visually) your photos, then you can post them for free at bayimg http://bayimg.com. I don't think Bayimg allows you to create a direct URL or a thumbnail version of the photo, but here on UG, I have posted the bayimg url of screenshots of either backpage or specific google maps stuff and no one complained. See also the frequently asked questions on the bayimg site.

Last edited:
BioHazard

Thaks for the info. I would love to chat but this site seems to be only for the USA. Out of the USA there is one hell of a life for a monger. I have over 72 pages full of stamps in my current passport and have 2 years to go . For Mongering France and the USA have to be the worst. Have you ever been to a partytreff in Germany?
Mel

1 st out Strike at Depot Road

I had left Commack and headed over to Depot, for Anna. I said I would be there in 15 minutes. She said she would wait. when I got there she must have just started with another guy , she said come back in 45 minutes.
I was horny and left. I then decided to go to one of my UTR total sex great Japanese place in queens my favorite was there. Total BB come in pussy. As i was driving down 110 in Melville I remembered the place there and tried my first stop there.
see the 110 post.

Last edited:
2nd try today at Depot

I called Anna from 10 minutes away and I asked her to wait for me.
I arrived she was ready. Right to the room, she hung up my jacket and went to pay the mamasan.

She is a skinny thing. allows roaming under and over. I unsnapped her bra and played with the ladies. Last time I did some DATY but too hairy for me.
I asked again about FS and it was again a definite No. I will try one more try and then giveup on that with her. Usually I find the asians do not move it like the Colombianas, and other chicas from the south, so in any event it is rudimentary and usually unexciting on my humping scale. When you can find a spinner that can really shake her booty in mish, that is what i am looking for or a great CG or RCG.

Having just unloaded 15 minutes ago it took some time but Anna being the true pro- did everything possible to get me good to the last drop must have been 50 minutes, no extra charge..
Except for a slightly bad breath, No DFK for me, she is talented. She will be off on thursday and back on Friday.

I must have a screw loose but I was still horney, I started to drive to Amityville, but it was still light and decided to skip the Sw scene for today. There is something about getting a BJ of FS in a car in the daylight turns on my warning bell. I do have Jackies phone when I want to see her next.

So much for a day of mongering.

I might drop by Depot to sample the other chica there tomorrow.
Mel

Thursday at Depot

I knew it was Annas day off so I thought I would try some new poontang.
I was met by Jessica. Very good english, here for 1 1/2 years. Anna has been here 2 1/2 years and her english is bad.

Jessica has a fine shape for a Chinese woman, nice face normal small boobs, great muscles in her legs and body. Pretty smile.
Spoke with her about bbbj and she said 100 I said 40, she said you give Anna more I said no.
I went for the 1/2 hour and got my 40 bbbjcim. she cleaned me up nicely but did not help me on with my clothes as does anna. I don't need help getting dressed , it is just a nice touch.

My car is rather distinctive and i think i will lay low for a few days and head off to Queens.
Mel

Last edited:
Superbowl Sunday

Went back to Depot to see Anna, Today after some fooling aroung the black forest and soaking the table she gave it up.
Yrmv. I paid for 20 and got 60 minutes.
Seems like a good day to monger. As another UTR place i visited in Queens was also empty.
MEl

Went today- Jessica no longer there- but replaced with Yan Yan. She's mid upper 20's, petite, cute face, not milfy like Jessica but cute like some 20 something.

Had the half- very good massage, I was tempted to extend to the hour but was running late. She made a great effort to give a good massage. She has soft skin and was wearing a strapless bareshoulder dress with leggings. Very good soft touch, I flipped and slowly caressed her skin. Slid down her dress to free the girls no problem. Did otc on the bottom no problem. I asked for bbbj but was denied, it was the first time seeing her. Maybe more on future given the miledge gotten from others at this place. She says been here only a few months.

Anyway, great massage, nice soft touch, great strokes. I'll go back to visit. 40+40.

Tuesday Night

Got to Depot about 6 PM. Went for Anna as usual.
Went for $40- spent close to a hour.
She was available for everything. The hole that you put your face in is great if you need some extra leveredge for other positions with your foot. The only thing that I forgot was the massage. We got straight down to business. She appeared to have a good time as she allowed me up for air rarely. GFE

Of course this is now time 6 or 7 with her so your results will always vary. I have also found that if a chica allows you to slide your dick along her pussi witthout condom, the door is usually open for anything the next visit.

Mel

Last edited:
Anna Saturday Night

Called Wednesday night, she was busy so I moved on.
Tonight she was available about 7 pm. she is thin with small a boobs and after a while is open for anything. Tonight I was greeted at the door with a very well build chica. I almost went with her but asked for Anna. When I got undressed and when she returned with my change from 50 (she is not a clock watcher), she also returned with the other chica and asked if i wanted 2. I really liked the other chica but usually bb is off the menu with another chica, I guess I should have asked as she looked fine.

In any event we went right to it, Anna stripped down and i started with my hand in her forest, i decided that daty was off the menu as she , i assume does fs a lot bb and bbbj, so no DFK also. In any event, she was getting wet and asked for a second finger.
I decided being she was so wet and trembling all over the table, I thought bbfs was in order. Talk about a tight cookie jar.
Three tries and it was almost impossible particularly on that small table. I lubed up a little and she gave an amazing CG almost as good as a hot Columbiana.
Finished up outside, although I think inside would also be available, with a nice slow BBBJ. Good to the last drop.
I know I overpaid but I tipped her $60 for almost an hour. geez, i forgot, i never got a massage.

My only complaint with her is she must have bad teeth as her breath is sometimes bad. I will bring Listerine next time. I suspect she doesn’t use mouthwash at all.

Well back to sex prison. Tomorrow I think I am going to try some of my favorite Colombians in Queens. You really have to go some to get something better than a 25 year old childless Columbiana.
Me gusta MUUUCHO.
Mel

Last edited:
I had yesterday off from work for the holiday. Temptation was busy. So I stopped here. Anna met me at the door & showed me in. The room was cold but they have a heater. Chinese adult contemporary pop-songs play on the audio system. Even a jazzy-cover of a lady singing 'Unchained Melody'. Anyway, I took the hour because I had heard that the massage is good and this I can confirm. She does a good massage and variety of swedish and deep tissue techniques. The soft touch was OK, nothing special.

On the flip, more soft touch but I discovered her bad breath. Now I eat those Altoids mints like candy and had 2 in my mouth the whole time, so it wasn't me. And she had chewing gum, but it wasn't going to overcome whatever was festering in her mouth. She moved to get the oil and go for a HJ. No discussion of tip or donation. Now the problem is I wasn't into her at all & don't see her as good looking, so kissing, BBBJ, CBJ was not what I wanted. I just wanted to bust the nut and move on.

But the HJ was working & I was on my way to finish and she asks for $80. What!?! Crazy lady trying to extract more money from dude who is about 30 seconds from cumming. Maybe if I was a newbie and she was hot. Sorry Anna, not this guy. I look at her hard & say $40 repeatedly. She nods & I pop. Nothing special & only enough to relieve the pressure. Cleanup is a bunch of tissues and an alcohol sprayed wash cloth.

I get dressed and hand her the $40. She asks for: "sixty please. sixty please." I replied "Sorry. no. Forty only" and I started toward the door. She walked me out and said "see you next time".

Nope. There won't be a next time with an unattractive upselling stank breath Anna. I should have went to 7-Eleven, grabbed a coffee & waited to go back to temptation. Maybe next week.

But the HJ was working & I was on my way to finish and she asks for $80. What!?! Crazy lady trying to extract more money from dude who is about 30 seconds from cumming. Maybe if I was a newbie and she was hot. Sorry Anna, not this guy. I look at her hard & say $40 repeatedly. She nods & I pop. Nothing special & only enough to relieve the pressure. Cleanup is a bunch of tissues and an alcohol sprayed wash cloth.

I get dressed and hand her the $40. She asks for: "sixty please. sixty please." I replied "Sorry. no. Forty only" and I started toward the door. She walked me out and said "see you next time".
BigRiddah,

I would of pretend that I didnt hear her and just pop and hand her Twenty on the way out.

Bighard

I saw her yesterday as well. No kissing of my back and ear and lathering me with her tongue. I did notice that she was chewing gum but had raunchy breath. I asked for things she had done with mel and others she did with me in the past but she would only use her hand.

Something hapened to her and in my impression she has a boyfriend in the group who got great mileage and then warned her about the rest of us. Of course he told her taught her about safety from love.

woodyman

If you are referring to me. I make no mention of this group or for that matter any other person.
She does some times need listereine however.
Do what you like with her --i have no interesting in keeping her private. I have enough names on my dance card.
Just got back from St Martin tonight.
Now there is place to get laid by some hot Columbian poon tang.
If you know about the international website give St martin Dutch side a read.
Mel

Last edited:
Anna-6 Pm today

I did buy a bottle of listerine for her . I arrived, paid for 1/2 .
She returned to the room and I was sitting on the table, I asked her to drop her pants and started fingering her standing up immediately--1 minute and lagoon Anna. She was moving it and moaning True or False who knows. She was so wet I laid down and had her do CG. Really good CG. stopped for bbbj and then back to CG and finished inside.
Unfortunately she is leaving after tomorrow and will be out east somewhere I think she said smithtown/Bohemia smithtown Blvd. Anyone know of this place? I will advise when I find her again. 45 minutes fs bb. 40+60 the 60 was my choice-she never asked.. I thought that was a fair price.

Mel

Last edited: