Depot rd amp in huntington st

http://longisland.************/Body...g-huntington-station-631-683-5065-28/24013581

Went here y'day, clean and nice location but its in basement of the building u have to enter through side door 211A , saw Melissa , says she is 28 but may be in her late 30's or early 40's.
decent looking , nice boobs, long black hairs. took 30 min. for 40...massage skills are awesome, UTC roaming is allowed, finished with HJ. not sure if more is available on menu. standard tip.
total damage 40+20.
might repeat again for the massage.

Stopped by Sunday pm. Place has potential as has rooms with solid wood doors that lock. Girl was Jennifer who locked good from distance but showed her age on face when you get close up - maybe late 30's. Was wearing a very short denim skirt and black boots. Boots looked ridiculous with the short skirt IMHO – but I’m an old fart so you may have other opinions.Very petite with decent chest.

When she came into the room with me bare assed and sitting on table, gave her a hug which she smiled and returned the hug. Put my hand under her shirt and on her ass - no problem. Lifted her top and pulled out the girls - big tits for her size - but a tad droopy - so they were real. She was quite taken aback by the genius method. Pulled down her panties - she nervously smiled - clearly not expecting this right away.
Massage was ok. Asked about BJ - said $100 that I was not willing to pay. I think she asked high price to discourage me. Said no to FS.

English was good - she is from Singapore - here in US about 2 weeks.

Decent HJ with top up and girls out. She did some Russian that I didn’t ask for and sucked on my nips that I also didn’t ask for.. Tried to DATY and she allowed her panties to be pulled down, and allowed a couple of nervous kissed there but no DATY.

The entrance boarders a residential area and an old woman walking her dog gave me a look as I left. I can't see this place lasting because of location of entrance with no sign and guys walking in and out all day with a couple of Asians going into in the morning and leaving at night..

Ho hum - another HJ AMP with UTC action. I wont be back.
40 +20.

Last edited:
Anna

went to this place last Tues. Nice place, clean, decor nice. Saw Anna. 6-7, 30's. Curly med hair. Cute face. medium build overall. Took the half, massage was very good. I asked her about it and she said she was trained or something like that. Her english is only passable. I extended to the hour. Good relaxing enjoyable massage.

Then, towards the end of the session, she gives me soft kiss to my ears, neck and back. I reach over and her face is close to mine and she starts light kissing me while rubbing me stiff. Smallish top but no problem utc. She really seems to get into it, I don't know if she's acting or if its my good looks ;-) (I'm pretty sure she's acting.)

But pretty good acting! She's breathing heavy as I OTC her mound. It doesn't take me long to finish strong. I love it when they get hot and bothered- or so it seemed... (Not complaining.) A+ for skills.
60+40

went to this place last Tues. Nice place, clean, decor nice. Saw Anna. 6-7, 30's. Curly med hair. Cute face. medium build overall. Took the half, massage was very good. I asked her about it and she said she was trained or something like that. Her english is only passable. I extended to the hour. Good relaxing enjoyable massage.

Then, towards the end of the session, she gives me soft kiss to my ears, neck and back. I reach over and her face is close to mine and she starts light kissing me while rubbing me stiff. Smallish top but no problem utc. She really seems to get into it, I don't know if she's acting or if its my good looks ;-) (I'm pretty sure she's acting.)

But pretty good acting! She's breathing heavy as I OTC her mound. It doesn't take me long to finish strong. I love it when they get hot and bothered- or so it seemed... (Not complaining.) A+ for skills.
60+40
Same Anna as Commack Jericho Turnpike location (Locations have Same Owner). If it is the buck tooth girl then it is her.

Jenny from Beijing

Set up is less residential than previous reviewer indicated, the door to this place is on the south side of the building, actually on E 14th street, but you can walk over from the main parking lot very easily and avoid civilians. No buzzer on side door, but you go in then down a stairwell where you will see white AMP buzzer.

I saw Jenny from Beijing, she just started working there. 30 minute massage turned quickly to flipping over -- she got her face very very close to my cock and I think extras may be available -- but only had 20 for tip so I didn't ask. HJ was good, perfect amount of fondling balls in free hand, nice chit chat afterwards. At departure, a verbal hint about next time.

I tried going here during the day and I could have practically shaken hands with the next door neighbor doing work on his car in his driveway. Of course, they didn't answer the bell right away. I've never felt like a bigger douche for 60 seconds in my life. I hit the road quickly.

I tried going here during the day and I could have practically shaken hands with the next door neighbor doing work on his car in his driveway. Of course, they didn't answer the bell right away. I've never felt like a bigger douche for 60 seconds in my life. I hit the road quickly.
Did you go downstairs or waited at street level?? I never had that problem before as the top door is unlocked, I just go down the stairs where you find another door with the bell. I've once had an instance where I waited at street level for them to open the door (Deer Park- tobacco shop) so I know that feeling! Not comfortable!

authentic visit?

I would feel like a douche too if I waited outside a door for 60 seconds that was unlocked. it's the one downstairs well out of sight of the hand-shaking neighbors that has the bell and is locked.

I doubt if you actually went to this place -- your story doesn't add up.

It was open when I went
I followed directions as in post # 6 and received same service

after surveying the area, i agree with other post that I don't think this place will last in this residential area and barber chair across the street with chair facing the door on e14,
but only the shadow knows.

Is this the house with the white picket fence on E 14th? I did a little recon and it seems people were going through the front door. I just wasnt sure so I didnt go in. Post #6 has a link for phone # but it doesnt work.

Is this the house with the white picket fence on E 14th? I did a little recon and it seems people were going through the front door. I just wasnt sure so I didnt go in. Post #6 has a link for phone # but it doesnt work.[/QUOTE

It's Not the House. Don't go there.... Thats someone's home! Don't go in and ask them for a HJ!

Last edited:
depot road---anna

Have been there 3 times in the last few days. White building on corner of depot and 14th street.
Enter on 14th street steel door. down the stairs push the amp button. Anna was there thin no boobs. I took the 30 minute rate. bbbjtc good to the last drop 40+40.

It was a nice release of pressure.
However i am used to the chicas on the Dutch islands where prostitution is legal.
There is nothing like a smoking hot 23-25 year old Colombian for $30-
or $300- for the night. I often go to Colombia and it is even better. These chicas have passion and know how to really do the deed.

Look at intl sex guide / carribbean / netherland antilles and see the posts i have made in the St Martin blog. I wish i had photo posting privledges you would drool.

Mel365

Last edited:
Have been there 3 times in the last few days. White building on corner of depot and 14th street.
Enter on 14th street steel door. down the stairs push the amp button. Anna was there thin no boobs. I took the 30 minute rate. bbbjtc good to the last drop 40+40.

It was a nice release of pressure.
However i am used to the chicas on the Dutch islands where prostitution is legal.
There is nothing like a smoking hot 23-25 year old Colombian for $30-
or $300- for the night. I often go to Colombia and it is even better. These chicas have passion and know how to really do the deed.

Look at intl sex guide / carribbean / netherland antilles and see the posts i have made in the St Martin blog. I wish i had photo posting privledges you would drool.

Mel365
Mel,

I hear you man, Those columbian chicks are hot

btw was anna a korean lady in her 40's?

bg

Anna

Yeah she is the buck toothed Korean probably 40. She said she will be there all week.
I believe she also works in Commack.

You can fly to St Martin for less than 500 depending on the time of month. There are 5 brothels within 300 feet of each other. three more down the street and 3 strip clubs with takeout and in house FS. The strip clubs are eastern european.
The brothels have about 30 -40 chicas in each mostly Colombian and a few dominicans thrown in. 2 clubs have at least 15 girls that I would rate a 10.At a minimum that is 240 putas. Depending on your game you can get BBBJ and FS uncovered on a queen or king size bed..

In Curacao there is Campo Allegre, A 24 hour walled in brothel.Each chica has 1/2 of a cottage. 24 hour bar and restaurant. Metal detectors at the entrance and 150 CHICAS
Google it , it is a beautiful place.

Mel

Last edited:
unlikely lurkers will be able to achieve the same

. bbbjtc good to the last drop 40+40.
these types of posts will spur a lot of idiots to try the place and ask Anna for bbbjtc and it won't work and the only outcome will be Anna is gone or the place shuts down

please when you post things like this , add the disclaimer that YMMV because no question it does vary, and without it countless jackass retards will go in there and fuck things up for the rest of us.

that being said, bbbjtc is one of the most holy grails at AMPs

Last edited: