Depot rd amp in huntington st

last day with anna

Mel junior wanted to say Bon Voyage to Anna. She said today was her last day.
I have her digits so i will find out where she is going. I believe it is going to be an UTR place in smithtown.

In any event , today my shoulder was hurting me so I went for an hour.
She returned with my change and I had her strip immediately. I laid her down on the table,she thought i was going for mish. I started playing with her with my hand and she reacted extremely well, lake Anna again this time. After a while, I believe she enjoyed herself.

I then got on the table on my back and I thought she would start with a BBBJ but it was cowgirl night. She has some great moves , at least 6 different CG moves. She really got me going and I made another deposit in her bank.

After the cleanup I flipped and wanted to have her work on my shoulder, however the paper on the table was so wet from when I was fingering her she had to put a towel on the spot. The hour went quickly and I had a nice finish. She said next time I have to give her a massage.

Just for accuracy, she is nothing special to look at, slightly buck toothed, trim small boobs.
muscular legs but more than compensates for her lack of looks.

Mel

Mel junior wanted to say Bon Voyage to Anna. She said today was her last day.
I have her digits so i will find out where she is going. I believe it is going to be an UTR place in smithtown.

In any event , today my shoulder was hurting me so I went for an hour.
She returned with my change and I had her strip immediately. I laid her down on the table,she thought i was going for mish. I started playing with her with my hand and she reacted extremely well, lake Anna again this time. After a while, I believe she enjoyed herself.

I then got on the table on my back and I thought she would start with a BBBJ but it was cowgirl night. She has some great moves , at least 6 different CG moves. She really got me going and I made another deposit in her bank.

After the cleanup I flipped and wanted to have her work on my shoulder, however the paper on the table was so wet from when I was fingering her she had to put a towel on the spot. The hour went quickly and I had a nice finish. She said next time I have to give her a massage.

Just for accuracy, she is nothing special to look at, slightly buck toothed, trim small boobs.
muscular legs but more than compensates for her lack of looks.

Mel
Nive job Mel. Keep us updated on here relocation if possible. She sounds like a good time.

new talent - lilly

I missed Anna's tenure here but thought I'd see what was currently available. I went in on a Sunday afternoon and there were two girls working, the one who answered the door for me was better looking and her name is Lilly. She's cute, friendly and upbeat, says she's only been working at Depot for 3 days, previously she was working in Flushing. I would say she is in her late 30s but who knows the lights are low. She was wearing a low cut blouse and denim shorts and boots, I took 30 minutes for $40. When she came back I was still disrobing and I gave her hug and a kiss and she hugged me back, but didn't linger and wanted me to face down on the massage table. Her massage was ok, after flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I said yes, she started and after awhile played with my nipples and when they got erect she said "oh your nipples are nice.. my nipples are nice" which I took as an invitation to find out first hand, which I did and yes she has very nice nipples - they are like erasers - and very nice breasts. I got her top off and then feasted on her magnificent breasts while she continued to pump melikum jr. I thought I would pop this way (I used to with the famed Nico) but it didn't work, but she was game to try something else, I tried to get her bottom off ("not this time"), then I got her to do LFK with me while she pumped away, this worked eventually, quite pleasant actually, she's very good at being sensual, then clean up and hot tower and all done. Only downside is that she wasn't overly appreciative of $40 tip which I thought was generous, some dickheads must tip her $60 or up for similar action, but she didnt stay huffy - it was just a momentary lapse on her part. Friendly parting, she said come back soon.

She has a mole on her mouth, right on the upper lip.

new owners?

I see they are advertising on BP again - does anyone know if the players changed? any recent activity? I want to check it out but waiting to hear what the word on the street is.

Much thanks in advance

JimmyMF

I see they are advertising on BP again - does anyone know if the players changed? any recent activity? I want to check it out but waiting to hear what the word on the street is.

Much thanks in advance

JimmyMF
All guys are noobs at one point & even a sockpuppet like myself had to jump in feet first & try something new and then report back. You may have to Take One For The Team (TOFTT) and go yourself.

Last edited:
I frequent this place about once a week. Went there about 2 weeks ago and door was locked. Went again a few days later and again door was locked. Then i see a ad on bp for a new asian place in melville... low and behold same phone number as the depot spot. So today I called and the girl on phone told me address and i went by. Yep its the depot rd. crew at a new location. Today i saw Anna (buck tooth bad breath anna) she knows me has i am a regular. She works sat. and mon. same as at depot rd. This new place not has private as depot was. no doors just curtains, small rooms about 4 or 5. But that didnt stop anna with her usual service for me...LOL

Jay,

I went late last week and it was locked as well. Have been there numerous times, did they say what happened? Although the spot was on a residential street, it almost worked. Would you be willing to say where there NEW location is?

I too have had ANNA and her buck tooth-ness.....she tries real hard tho and her body not that bad at all.

Damn, I knew something was up when I went the other day and it was locked.....was so convenient for me

Hit up this place they moved to last week. Small and cold, like they just moved in. Curtains for doors. And the space heater kept blowing the circuit breaker, rather distracting.

I was there last week and saw Cindy? Very average massage, st and hj with a lite UTC roaming. She was a little thick but ok. Saw another smaller woman on the way out but didn't get her name ( should have Asked).

Tender, seems like you know these girls. Any recommendations?

Jimi D -

Depot was a fail safe for me. Was close too home and no stares as you walked in, was pretty discreet and they had doors....My ATF works there and she is worth the money in my opinion.

I have had Jenni, Anna, and a few others. No idea about this new location. I won't be going anytime soon, as I want too try 367 West Jericho.

Any suggestions on ladies in that location from anyone?

Also, I get a GREAT GREAT HE from the mommasan at 2090 Jericho. She isn't much in the looks department, but her techinique is EXCELLENT. Decent massage, but a great HE. I have never tried for anything more, I don't think more is on the menu but I could be wrong. Thats my story and I am sticking too it.....

Peace Out Hamster's!!

367 west jericho has the best massage tables ever. Ive been there three times and saw a diffrent girl each time. All gave good massages and HE. All allowed utc roaming up top.