Deli/Pizza Joint

I am not one to be inclinded to bite my tongue but I will do my best this time and pray that JL does something so that I don't do something that gets my ass banned.

Joe's Pizza on Fulton between Nassau and William.

I'm new to this but I check this place out while I was in lower manhattan and couldn't find it. There is no "Joe's Pizza" between Williams and Nassau.

There is a pizza place one block over Carlitos Pizza and Pasta (or something like that) on Fulton between Broadway and Nassau but no "Joe's Pizza" between williams and nassau. I ended going up to nassau bar but it was closed.

Is it under a different name? Darn I was looking forward to it.

Any other places in lower manhattan like Dirty Mikes?

Stopped by the Deli a few weeks ago to pick up a Burger. Lots of Music coming from the back. Decided to stop back soon to check it out. This past Friday, stopped back, place is closed, brown paper inside over the windows. Couldn't tell what was going on.

Stopped by the Deli a few weeks ago to pick up a Burger. Lots of Music coming from the back. Decided to stop back soon to check it out. This past Friday, stopped back, place is closed, brown paper inside over the windows. Couldn't tell what was going on.
Thanks for the insight. I also heard that JFK is dead. Maybe just a rumor. I'll check it out and report back.