Deli/Pizza Joint

some txt from the report says it all:

".. the NYPD told CBS 2 HD it would respond based on a complaint, which to this date has not been made."

So why is the story on the news?

some txt from the report says it all:

".. the NYPD told CBS 2 HD it would respond based on a complaint, which to this date has not been made."

So why is the story on the news?
Answer:
Sex + Scandal = Viewer ratings

They even advertized the upcoming segment all day long like it was going to be something huge but never was. The fact that CBS would put that much build up and hype into such a non newsworthy trash story (especially within a region as large and eventful as the tri-state area) really epitomizes exactly whats wrong with television news media today. Sadly, ratings oriented news has now replaced "real news" and modern day ****nalists have become little more than scum sucking, scandal pursuing paperazzi types, incapable of providing a fair balanced representation of anything.

So.....
Fuck off Scott Weinberger!
Fuck off channel 2 WCBS!
Shame on you both!

Long live PUSSY, BEER and PIZZA!

Last edited:
this sucks. channel 2 must be desparate for stories or this asshole newscaster is looking to make a name for himself. either way its blows for us. no pun intended

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Answer:
Sex + Scandal = Viewer ratings

They even advertized the upcoming segment all day long like it was going to be something huge but never was. The fact that CBS would put that much build up and hype into such a non newsworthy trash story (especially within a region as large and eventful as the tri-state area) really epitomizes exactly whats wrong with television news media today. Sadly, ratings oriented news has now replaced "real news" and modern day ****nalists have become little more than scum sucking, scandal pursuing paperazzi types, incapable of providing a fair balanced representation of anything.
So.....
Fuck off Scott Weinberger!
Fuck off channel 2 WCBS!
Shame on you both!
Long live PUSSY, BEER and PIZZA!
J,

I couldn't have said it better myself, your right on the money!
It's all a buncha hype The media are prostitutes themselves just to a different degree.

Did you notice how proud Scott Weinberger was that he uncovered such a (yeah right) huge scandal right here in our own city where there's nothing worse going on?

He's a jerkoff and I can only imagine what we'd uncover if we followed him around in his private life! He's most likely a fucking closet case that wears his mommy's clothes and sticks dildos in his ass every chance he gets!
What a fucking mutt!

M.

This is a big let down for me.

I used to love this place - it had the correct amount of thrill for me. I liked the women, the prices were right, it was close to work.

Does any one know if they plan on restarting?

Is there any where else I can find such a service?

Where do I go from here?

This really sucks. I have a client in the area and I used to make it a point to either schedule things an hour after or give myself an hour before my client's appointment to stop in here. A lot of these colombian chicas were hotties..

We should ask CBS if they'd rather the girls be walking a stroll.

Schlock News.

If the New York Post did this story, the reporter would have gotten a couple of lap dances first, then a slice.

I am still shocked at the scene going on in what initially looks like a deli/pizza joint downtown. Just south of the Pussycat lounge is a place that if you walk straight to the back you find a door. Through that door is a full bar. Beer, booze, tv's, jukebox, etc. The fact that there was a bar in this place was enough of an initial shock.

Roaming around the bar area are one or two latina chicks giving lap dances at your bar stool for five bucks. These lap dances are not really lap dances since they basically rub their ass up against you for 3 seconds and then just grab your hog and start tugging away. Roaming did not seem to be a problem.

After a lap dance and a few beers I noticed a guy that must have weighed 400 pounds whispering in the ear of the chick who was giving him a lap dance. Next thing you know, he gets up and goes to the women's bathroom. A couple minutes later, she goes to the womens bathroom. These are single stall bathrooms so something is going on. After the fat guy comes out alone with a huge shit eating grin on his face, and she reappears a couple minutes later, I know something extra is going on.

Next time she makes her way to me for a dance I say, "Hey, I want what the fat guy got." She says, "60 bucks." I reply, "No problem." So she tells me to go to the lady's room and that she will be in in a minute. As promised she arrived and proceded to give me a very nice CBJ. She finished, cleaned me up, and smiled like a good slut.

I talked with who I assumed was the bouncer and they don't have girls on the weekends or late at night. I think it is more of a happy hour/early evening thing for guys that work down there.

The girls are not models by any means, but what can one really expect in a place like this. The place is a little seedy. The crowd was a mix of guys in suits and some very thuggish looking characters.

Has anyone ever heard of this place or been there before? I find it hysterical that this place even exists.

We in the financial world call this place Dirty Mikes the only place for a salad and a rash! chicks are not bad looking most dont speak english. If you speak spanish your in it to win it! roaming is ok, there are extras that can be negotiated with the girls. best person to deal with is the bartender. she is the maddam. Place gets raided every 6-8mths and all the girls leave. I was just there last week and this was the case.....give it about a month and all new girls will be there~ I will keep everyone updated on the status~ place is 2blocks from WTC 2doors down from pussycat lounge and Remy lounge

We in the financial world call this place Dirty Mikes the only place for a salad and a rash! chicks are not bad looking most dont speak english. If you speak spanish your in it to win it! roaming is ok, there are extras that can be negotiated with the girls. best person to deal with is the bartender. she is the maddam. Place gets raided every 6-8mths and all the girls leave. I was just there last week and this was the case.....give it about a month and all new girls will be there~ I will keep everyone updated on the status~ place is 2blocks from WTC 2doors down from pussycat lounge and Remy lounge
It's a shame that your one post since 2004 is full of shit. In the dozen times I've stopped by this place, I haven't met a single dancer that doesn't speak English and most speak it well. The roaming is very limited to the ass and legs and on occasion outside the bikini bottom. There is no madam at this place posing as a bartender. If she does anything, it's make sure that the customer has a drink in front of them or she asks them to leave. I've seen her get the bouncer to boot people from sticking around that aren't drinking.

Let me just add that prior to 2005 it might have been a different scene. In the two years I've been going here, I've made myself a semi-regular and never could see any extras happening. Prior to this, I've heard stories of BJ's in the alley or bathroom but have never actually read of the actual source receiving extras. Only rumors of it. I only posted what I did above to stop a slew of UG'ers from asking the bartender where the BJ's are given and embarassing themselves. The description of the non-english speaking girls and the liberal roaming made it sound as if jcornell was describing a different place.

I'm not sure. The last time I was there was a few weeks before the CBS report. From what I've heard the bar is open but no dancers.

The bar is open but they have no dancers. The news story came out in late June/ early July if memory serves me correctly. I thought they woud be up and running again in a month. I was wrong. I hope this is not the way things are going to be forever. If someone knows something please post it.