Deidra's

Loved Drum Stik, but gone are the days when i can indulge my every food desire...I went to school in FFLD, middle, HS, College and used to hang out all over the place....Sports Page was our Thurs not stop, they never ID'd if you had boobs, dollar pitchers and awesome wings and fries..BlackRock Castle was a good spot for a burger, SideTracks in Ffld best nachos (gone now), SeaGrape for my frat boy fix and grilled chicken sandwich.

I used to bartend at a small bar on the corner of McKinley and Madison many moons ago, no food but good for pool and drama. Lived over on Capital for a few yrs and used to hit all the dive bars when I was living on shift pay and baloney;)

I still go back often to visit friends but we usually just plop on whoever s porch and play "remember when?" There used to be a huge pool hall by Kings Hwy on the bpt/ffld line, is that still there??

alecalf,

Other dining options in this area of Bridgeport include the Merritt Canteen for a sloppy chili dog and Mario the Baker for pizza. Not too long ago I ate at San Remo's pizza also on Main Street, and it was not too bad. Mario is probably better.

If you are in Fairfield and going to Deidra's, the place to go afterwards is Super Duper Weenie on Black Rock Turnpike for a chili dog and amazing fresh french fries. If you prefer Asian cuisine, Sweet Basil, which is right next door to Super Duper Weenie, is serving very good sushi and Asian/Chinese food at very reasonable prices.

If you just want a sandwich, the place to go is Roly Poly's, which specializes in hot and cold wraps. They are also on Black Rock Tpke., but north of I-95 (Super Duper Weenie and Sweet Basil are just south of I-95 off exit 24).

Last edited:
Super Duper Weenie is great

Nothing better than a couple georgia redhots after getting one's ball park frank polished.

I have been to Deidra's a handful of times (Jamie, Mia, Lucy, Allison and one other who's name I forgot). In my experience, all, with the exception of Mia, were good. Mia gives a terrible massage and isn't into it. After the one and only session (1hr $80 house fee), I tipped $40, despite the poor experience, she told me the "we don't get any of the house fee line." I told er that $120 for a good massage and a good hj is a fair deal in both directions and I wasn't interested in paying more. Never got a complaint from any of the others. I thought that Allison was the best of the group. She has a great, playful attitude. I have only seen her once but I have been thinking about stopping by again.

However, it is tough to risk a poor massage and hj for $120 when one can pay $40 more and upgrade to massage and fs with a beautiful girl at Swedish (Angie) and Star in NH (Jennifer) or pay $10 more ($180 all in) at FM in BP (Paula).

So much of it boils down to how can I scratch that itch within my specific parameters.

Anyone been to that Italian place in Stratford, near the Bridgeport line? Small place, on the right heading east on Rt. 1. I recall a Burlington Coat Factory place on the other side of Rt. 1 just a little further east. Good food, cheap, HUGE portions!

Super Duper Weenie

I agree. Did you know that the owner is a graduate of the CIA in Hyde Park?
Possibly the only hot dog stand chef in America who is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Although he is much more than a hot dog chef, and he has turned the hot dog into an art form by revolutionizing the concept of the high end hot dog. I also recall when the owner of Super Duper Weenie started out and was operating out of a truck that had the Super Duper Weenie logo on it, which he used to park on Reef Road in Fairfield near the Gazebo. This was back around 1995 or so.

He has also appeared in USA Today as one of the best 10 hot dog stands in the USA, and I believe he framed and hung that article in his restaurant.

Last edited:
Went yesterday. Allison was busy so I took Jamie (had seen her before). Great, firm BR with nice occasional brushing of tender parts. Took her time throughout and really did a great job of building up and then relieving tension. $.10 all-in for 45 mins, although it was probably about an hour. She is attractive but did not disrobe in any way, nor did I ask. She did not look at or count the tip in my presence.

With this place, it is what it is: a good body rub (so long as you don't draw Mia) and a nice handshake. The facility is clean and convenient with ample parking in the rear (drive around the right side of the building, once in the lot).

Fantastic session

I had the good fortune of spending a few blissful moments with the lovely and talented Allison.

There are a couple things to know about Deirdra's. First, it is not an AMP (so far as I know there is no f/s available) and you will not find tiny, Asian spinners there. Second, if you go with expectation of finding an AMP, excorts or shat have you, you will most certainly be disappointed (see 1 above). Thirdly, if you pick the right girl and are looking for a completely relaxing and at the same time titillating experience, you will have a great time.

I am of the mind that a fantastic massage/body rub is a good thing, regardless of what follows (if anything). With that in mind, I called and booked a time with Allison (have seen most of the others and Allison is the best). I was running tight on time and had to go for the 30 min option (my preference is 45 or and hr for my enjoyment and out of respect for the masseuse).

She was lovely (personality and appearance), very friendly and accommodating from the first minute. She recognized me and confirmed that I was only in for the half hour. I apologized for the short visit but I had to be someplace. She proceeded to give me the best massage of my life (really). As I blissfully teetered on the verge of falling asleep or into some sort of trance, it occurred to me that either 1) time was standing still or 2) there was no way I was going to be in and out in 30 mins. She never sped up nor did she skip any inch of my aching body. In the end, I was completely relaxed and satisfied. I usually on bring in enough cash for the house fee and a standard tip. If I had brought more in, I would have given her more. .6 house fee .5 tip. I was there for close to an hour. I will make it up to her next time and there defintily will be a next time.

no wonder Allison got mad at me ;-)....guys like you drive up the price!! If it works for you then go for it. I don't think I should show my face back there any way. However, for $110 I do want more than just a r&t...even if the rub is good.

Good point but

no wonder Allison got mad at me ;-)....guys like you drive up the price!! If it works for you then go for it. I don't think I should show my face back there any way. However, for $110 I do want more than just a r&t...even if the rub is good.
I like to reward someone for an awesome result. If it was just some r&t event, then I'd be less inclined to pay $.10. However, when I consider the quality of the hour I spent withe her and how much enjoyment I got from it, I think it was a deal.

Plus, I think she's hot and can't wait to go back when she gets back from vacation.

Thread jump. In 2012 - 2013, the 32 best at Deirdres are Sue, a blonde lady, and June Asian. I did a 30 minutes with June and gave her a 20. She, nicely, said it was a smaller tip than she would expect, so I peeled off another ten. If she does as nice a massage & finish as last time, I will leave a 40 tip on the 45 minutes with no regrets.

Thread jump. In 2012 - 2013, the 2 best at Deirdres are Sue, a blonde lady, and June Asian. I did a 30 minutes with June and gave her a 20. She, nicely, said it was a smaller tip than she would expect, so I peeled off another ten. If she does as nice a massage & finish as last time, I will leave a 40 tip on the 45 minutes with no regrets.
2 best, not 32.

No, but I will try her (june). I met w Sue a few times, and asked for a date outside. She said no, husband would disapprove. but she was ok w hands roaming. as was June, which is why they get the thumbs up, as well as for their skills.

Sue

No, but I will try her (june). I met w Sue a few times, and asked for a date outside. She said no, husband would disapprove. but she was ok w hands roaming. as was June, which is why they get the thumbs up, as well as for their skills.
Was the roaming on Sue over or under? She has great Tits. Always wanted to see them

Deidras

Phone number out of service and another board reports it was closed.
Went through on Saturday March 2, closed, phone not connected. Their outside lights were on. Hopefully only a Saturday interruption, but no business today.

Sue let me work her top off, but below the waist over the cloth.

Went through on Saturday March 2, closed, phone not connected. Their outside lights were on. Hopefully only a Saturday interruption, but no business today.

Sue let me work her top off, but below the waist over the cloth.
Just my luck. I never thought she'd be game to drop her top so I never asked. Now that I know she would, they probably are out of business. Humor me, did they look as good uncovered as they did covered?