Dangerous Man With Refrences

Ladies please check the ladies forum here for more info .

if you do not have ladies access then get with slinky and comply with rules to gain access .

This did NOT happen to me . This is a edited copy and paste that I feel like needs to be shared . NJ/ NY phone numbers .

*dangerous guy who travels*

In hobby for about ten years RS2K Member Travels nationwide In pet business
Beat the hell out of my friend. She called me terrified. I took her to the hospital (*). She didn't want to call 911, because of why he was there. He had references, **** and two ladies (girls names ), nothing against them, just thought it would help identify him).

She refused to do Greek. It clearly states on her website that she doesn't do Greek. She told him that when he set the appointment, too. When she refused, he hit her in the side of the head. Then, he proceeded to beat the living daylights out of her. She wound up limp on the bed where he forced bareback Greek on her, ejaculating inside her. She wound up with a concussion, bruises all over her body, a fractured tailbone, tears around her anus, and numerous cuts on her face from where his ring caught her. In addition, she's worried about contracting HIV, because he did Greek without a rubber. She had to stay overnight in the hospital. She had to tell the hospital staff she fell, so they wouldn't call the cops. They were going to anyway, but I backed up her story and begged them not to call.

Needless to say, she's a basketcase. This was her wake-up call. She told me this morning that she's quitting the hobby. He found her on TBD and ***, from what he said. She said he seemed nice in *****s and on the phone and even when he first got there, but turned into an animal when she politely refused Greek. She thinks he may have been intoxicated or on something, like Coke, because he just snapped. Beware, ladies. Any one of us would have seen him with those refs. I wonder how many girls he's victimized who haven't come forward

just thought I would spread the info .

stay safe ladies !!!
< hugs>
FM

FoxyMonica said:
Ladies please check the ladies forum here for more info .

if you do not have ladies access then get with slinky and comply with rules to gain access .

This did NOT happen to me . This is a edited copy and paste that I feel like needs to be shared . NJ/ NY phone numbers .

just thought I would spread the info .

stay safe ladies !!!
< hugs>
FM
All providers we should know his name an what kind of references he uses. This is some very scary shit to say the least. Things like this are not something someone can walk away from. It is truly one of the most horrifying story I have heard in a very long time.

I found the info

I hope this is okay to write Slinky but I found this guys info from another site designed to keep providers safe. If anyone want the info I found please write me. I wil not post it here.

Fwiw

This was a dramatic thread to say the least, drawn out elsewhere. Looks like the original 'accusation' was eventually found to be UNtrue. Said gent has been seen by a few ladies w/o incident, and it seems the outcome was the accusation stemmed from an original ***** request for an appt. There is BAD blood btwn the lady who posted the accusation, and said gent. Apparently much research has gone into this 'drama' and it was apparently a case of revenge; from a pissed off provider out to destroy a hobbiest.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
From what I've read, I agree with Mexicana Mami. Another lady who knows this man looked into it, and presented very compelling evidence that the accuser is a whack job that made up a horrible story about this man.

Thats extremely fucked up if the story about the guy is made up. Made the guy look like a real monster. If not for the nature of the situation, legal action should (and could) be taken against the bitch if the story is without merit.

And, if I may add - all stories should be checked out before putting them out as fact.

I suggest that unless you know first hand you treat all stories as hearsay and do NOT post them.

What do you need facts for, when you've got girltalk, gossip and innuendo as sources?

It always cracks me up when some guy gets outed on the doggie board. What a fucking reptile den that site is.

I think this story was a little more than girl talk and that's why it caused such a stir due to the extreme violence. His name was never mentioned on this board so I am not sure about the controversy on why the story was posted, if it were true it definitely needed to be out there. It is a travesty that such a lie was generated and it will ruin any chances of any legitimate tales that need to be told but his identity was never ever mentioned here (not a real name, specific occupation, age or even a handle). He is just some anonymous man caught up in a drama that sometimes happens. How could legal action be taken nobody on easily accessed board know who the hell he is. I am sure he is not even aware of it, police were never notified, charges were never filed. I wouldn't have given any info unless I knew the provider was really a provider. I have a huge blacklist book in my possession, do you think I spend my spare time calling these guy and chewing them out.

The place I saw it was not a doggie board but a special invitation board that is only for providers. I had to wait weeks to be approved and had to submit alot of info that I am how I say I am, it is certainly not open to the public. Honestly this is the first time I read anything this horrific that turned out to be a fraudulent story. You guys should not blame providers for jumping the gun due to the story's graphic nature, I had this horrid feeling for a while after reading it. It wasn't a simple story for the guy not paying or not showing up, it was down and dirty unprotected anal rape. This provider is probably blacklisted from the other board and story removed. Providers do not take it the lies lightly either because it makes us look really bad and I am ashamed for this girl who started this whole mess.

Last edited:
Just WRONG !

Honestly this is the first time I read anything this horrific that turned out to be a fraudulent story. You guys should not blame providers for jumping the gun due to the story's graphic nature, I had this horrid feeling for a while after reading it. It wasn't a simple story for the guy not paying or not showing up, it was down and dirty unprotected anal rape. This provider is probably blacklisted from the other board and story removed. Providers do not take it the lies lightly either because it makes us look really bad and I am ashamed for this girl who started this whole mess.

same here is why I posted I got the story from a VERY WELL established provider is why I felt the need to share the story . The Rumor starter IMHO should have her pussy stapled shut along with her mouth !

I would of NEVER passed trash if I knew . I read it and saw it as an emergency warring copy and paste post that needed to be made so the ladies can stay safe .

Could happen to any one of us if we happen to come across a wacked-out provider with a vendetta. Wonder if its anyone on UG?
and really could of happen to a provider too . In our unusual world we do have some sort of ethics and what this chick did whas just WRONG !!!!

sorry I helped spred the lie ..... I did not know till later it was a lie :(

FM

FoxyMonica said:
same here is why I posted I got the story from a VERY WELL established provider is why I felt the need to share the story . The Rumor starter IMHO should have her pussy stapled shut along with her mouth !

I would of NEVER passed trash if I knew . I read it and saw it as an emergency warring copy and paste post that needed to be made so the ladies can stay safe .

and really could of happen to a provider too . In our unusual world we do have some sort of ethics and what this chick did whas just WRONG !!!!

FM
Of course its a two-way street it could happen to a provider too. We all have to take care best we can.
Don't worry Monica, I'm sure I speak for everyone on here because I'm sure you wouldn't have KNOWINGLY spread false information.

Last edited:
FoxyMonica said:

FM
I know you received the information from someone you trusted. It had happened to me as well with someone I thought I could trust but I did not have a venue at the time to inform anyone. I do agree that you were in the right to post what you believed to be a true story, especially due to it's graphic nature. I'm sorry if you thought I was referring to you.

I never thought you were referring to me , I just am upset between me and myself that I help spread a false rumor by accident from a deceitful person that makes us all have to speculate a providers story before we just throw up a caution sign . She just did not try to bash the hobbyist , she made the good hobbyist scratch their heads < the big ones > and made our precautions look bad as a whole . :( o-well one apple does not spoil the bunch , we toss it out and don't let it touch the good juicy ones .

shame ...no one will ever trust her .... like the little boy that cried wolf .

Thanks again Fairemily < hugs>

Dear Monica,

While I have always admired your posts, it is clear to me that you just don't get the fundamental issue in this thread.

You wrote, a few posts up:

"I would of NEVER passed trash if I knew."

Well, duhhhh. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's right and wrong when you KNOW the real truth of a story. The real issue is what do you do when you DON'T know. In this case, you had no way of knowing if the trash talk was true or not, and you made the WRONG choice.

You also wrote:

"shame ...no one will ever trust her .... like the little boy that cried wolf"

Well, the reality for me and (I suspect) many others, is that no one will ever trust YOU again, either. Yes, you were a "victim" of a lie, but you made a deliberate choice to participate in spreading a story you didn't KNOW to be true. From a moral perspective, that's no different than telling the lie yourself. On a practical level, seeing you is just as risky (to one's privacy) as seeing the originator of the lie. I would never patronize you, or anyone else who passed on false info and/or outed a blameless customer, again. And I would urge anyone else to do the same.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
fairemily said:
and I am ashamed for this girl who started this whole mess.
I think you should do us all a favor and give us the vindictive bitches name.
This way we can all avoid her.
FWIW - Right from the start I had a feelling this thread was going to be bullshit. At first it looked like one of those "urban Legend" type stories....Guy beats and rapes hooker........I never belived it and I'm glad one of the more reilable girls came foward and shot this bullshit story down.

Well, the reality for me and (I suspect) many others, is that no one will ever trust YOU again, either. Yes, you were a "victim" of a lie, but you made a deliberate choice to participate in spreading a story you didn't KNOW to be true.
I also wrote above it came from a TRUSTED provider
that has SERIOUSLY over 100+ reviews and a Icon on my home chat board ....and some one I have known for 4 years .

I had no reason not to trust her , she believed it herself !

so IYHO you don't see the nature of this post to be worth wild to post a warning to the ladies here . I did not out his name above , and I clearly apologized with all my soul ! as written above .... no one is perfect and I CAN admit when I was wrong . and I have not even read BD in a long time .

no need for so much anguish hun ... this is the first warning post I ever made here ....and will be the last ... I always try to be friendly with all providers .... and tell all my clients to use me as a reference if they need to at anytime ...if it was not for us providers sticking together on some things ...you guys would have a LOT less dates .

again sorry I made a bad judgment call by believing a horrific story like this one . please just step in my shoes for a min before you pass such a judgement ..... I would assume most would want to show this to their co-workers too if you were in the same profession .

good night .... happy halloween !

FM

side note .... disclaimer what ever you want to call it ....the well established trusted provider that passed this to me ....was not the shit starter ...she knew we would pass along such a warning and we had no reason not to believe her , she rarely post a bad warning so our eyes lit up when she did .