Dangerous Man With Refrences

donquixote04 said:
Dear Monica,

While I have always admired your posts, it is clear to me that you just don't get the fundamental issue in this thread.

You wrote, a few posts up:

"I would of NEVER passed trash if I knew."

Well, duhhhh. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's right and wrong when you KNOW the real truth of a story. The real issue is what do you do when you DON'T know. In this case, you had no way of knowing if the trash talk was true or not, and you made the WRONG choice.

You also wrote:

"shame ...no one will ever trust her .... like the little boy that cried wolf"

Well, the reality for me and (I suspect) many others, is that no one will ever trust YOU again, either. Yes, you were a "victim" of a lie, but you made a deliberate choice to participate in spreading a story you didn't KNOW to be true. From a moral perspective, that's no different than telling the lie yourself. On a practical level, seeing you is just as risky (to one's privacy) as seeing the originator of the lie. I would never patronize you, or anyone else who passed on false info and/or outed a blameless customer, again. And I would urge anyone else to do the same.
I would assume that you have never fallen victim to a seeming nice client that had turned on you. I can say I have and when I heard this story I had believed it was true because these things happen all the time (maybe not as brutal but similar) and are so seldom reported. I back up her decision in this very rare case of false information given by a provider. How does anyone know it is true unless we see it or are the guys next victim. It is our experience with dealing with these dangerous situations that gives us the understanding that in almost every case it is true.

my 2 cents FWIW. I don't believe FM knowingly posted this bullshit. Probably like everyone else associated with the provider who originally posted, she got caught up in the hysteria and sharpening of pitchforks and lighting of torches. Considering the accusations that were made, it was one of those times where passing the word quickly trumped common sense and verifying sources. Whether that's the right course of action or not, only the people involved can decide.

Do I think Foxy Monica would post BS here on UG? No, I don't. She's worked hard to develop her reputation here and I don't think she'd piss it away. Considering that when she first came on UG, there was some confusion about her and another provider with a similar name and poor service and how she went to great lengths to clear that mess up. So no, I don't think she'd fuck UG over like that.

But I do think that the provider who made these false accusations should be named. Whatever her reasons for doing it, it's an indication that she can't be trusted any longer, especially with a hobbyist personal info.

But I do think that the provider who made these false accusations should be named. Whatever her reasons for doing it, it's an indication that she can't be trusted any longer, especially with a hobbyist personal info.
and oddly enough I don't even know her name all I know is the provider references she used ... and it is not their fault either they are victims too , The shit stirrer must be IMHO have a dislike or envy of them to even use their names in her BS story . I am going to log on BD for the first time in a couple years and see if I can figure it out . I don't think I even have ladies room access anymore but I will get it ASAP , and *** even took down my 7 pages of reviews WTF ? I assume because I had my web site down when I retired for a year , so I am looking into that too .

BTW Thank you all , and yes LOL it was a bumpy ride when I first came to UG but I am still here and have much respect for the site .

good day all!
FM

".....he refused to do Greek. It clearly states on her website that she doesn't do Greek. She told him that when he set the appointment, too. When she refused, he hit her in the side of the head. Then, he proceeded to beat the living daylights out of her. She wound up limp on the bed where he forced bareback Greek on her, ejaculating inside her. She wound up with a concussion, bruises all over her body, a fractured tailbone, tears around her anus, and numerous cuts on her face from where his ring caught her. In addition, she's worried about contracting HIV, because he did Greek without a rubber. She had to stay overnight in the hospital. She had to tell the hospital staff she fell, so they wouldn't call the cops. They were going to anyway, but I backed up her story and begged them not to call...."

This is a horrible thing to happen to someone, and I condemn it. However, I just wanted to make the remark that I find it very amusing that we have this no-holds barred, detailed description of what is by all accounts a violent rape and the euphemism 'Greek" keeps popping up. As if of all the heinous acts described therein, it is the one most in need of being concealed behind a code word. Perhaps there ought to be a cute little nationality code term for beating and raping someone. "Mongol", or something. "Hun"? Just my sick sense of humor, carry on.

It's called "Greek" because people who participate in the purchase and sale of sexual services have this strange need to cover up what it is they're doing with euphemisms and code-words. They'll say "I had Greek with prostitute X" rather than "I paid prostitute X for the privilege of fucking her in the ass".

Ass rape is ass rape. No need for another cutesy code-word. It's not a 'service' anyway.

(And just to belabor the point, the consensus is that the story is false)

Last edited:
Ass rape is ass rape. No need for another cutesy code-word. It's not a 'service' anyway.
Surely some hardcore "provider" somewhere offers a role-play version. Let me be the first to coin a new cute code-word: "Turkish" for the well known penchant of that ancient nation for forcible buggery.

Whatever the situation...

This sounds like everyone's nightmare. If this is a fraud, thank god this didn't happened to her, if it did. I hope she seeked right treatment after. She went to the hospital so if there were such medicine, obviouly they would have given her though I never had heard of it...
I've been treasuring black list site for our model's safety, but it is also true that I saw one of my great regular posted as 'do not see'.
Sometimes, wrong chemistry can lead to edgy situation but this is extreme...

Maybe she should have told the hospital she got raped. I think they have medicines to take to prevent HIV infection during the first few days?
If that occurs the hospital is required to call the cops and the victim must give a statement, if she is in the country illegally or has other problems with the law she most likely will decline. From what I heard the prevention drugs after possible infection are only given to health care providers because they are extremely expensive (maybe you can pay for them if you find a sympathetic doctor). You are probably better off going to a high end GYN or hematologist to get those drugs then a hospital. This doctor I know suggested all ladies carry Benadine douche in case of a accidents. Nothing is proven but anything that can help is useful. Unfortunately if blood was exposed nothing can help except a serious of anti-virials.

Last edited: