Daddy issues

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I hear you. I admit its the first time i ever did something like it. After a few lines of her saying" no daddy stop" i instantly jumped off of her and she asked me what was wrong. But then we kept on...To tell you the truth i couldn't get to much into it. Maybe if i wasnt a daddy i real life it would be a different story lol.
I originally wasn't into it. I thought a girl calling a guy Daddy was acting out an incest fantasy. But once I got into kink more I realized there is a relationship dynamic that can exist where the term Daddy is one of affection and not at all related to incest nor referring to the girls actual father. After that, all it took was the right girl to call me Daddy for me to get into it. Now, I can't imagine some of these girls calling me anything else.

I originally wasn't into it. I thought a girl calling a guy Daddy was acting out an incest fantasy. But once I got into kink more I realized there is a relationship dynamic that can exist where the term Daddy is one of affection and not at all related to incest nor referring to the girls actual father. After that, all it took was the right girl to call me Daddy for me to get into it. Now, I can't imagine some of these girls calling me anything else.
Makes sense