Daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Instead of just screaming "Oh God!" during sex, does she mention the father, the son and the holy spirit? :D
A have a few girls that call me "Daddy", but when I was spanking one of them with a bible, she switched to "Father". I almost dropped the bible, it was so funny.

Not relevant to the "comebacks" theme of the thread, but I thought it fit with that post, at least.

A have a few girls that call me "Daddy", but when I was spanking one of them with a bible, she switched to "Father". I almost dropped the bible, it was so funny......
Although not every black girl used the "Daddy" routine, only black girls did it in my experience. An ethnic thing maybe?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Although not every black girl used the "Daddy" routine, only black girls did it in my experience. An ethnic thing maybe?
Yeah maybe, now that I think about it, it has always been a black girl who calls me daddy when I'm fucking her, although Spanish chicks call me Poppi so I guess that's the same thing.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yeah maybe, now that I think about it, it has always been a black girl who calls me daddy when I'm fucking her, although Spanish chicks call me Poppi so I guess that's the same thing.
While Daddy isn't an ethnic thing, Papi definitely is. But, though it means the same, I don't think it is the same. My experience is a lot more hispanic girls use Papi more frequently than anyone else uses Daddy.

Generically speaking. In some aspects of the kink community, Daddy is a title that is used pretty much in place of a name. But we are talking about exclamations in the height of passion, and not titles.

Daddy isn't specific in my experience either. My ATF who is whiter than a ghost and I do it sometimes but although sometimes it is just to laugh about it. I don't know what Papi means literally and all it's contextual variations, but in my experience with that it seems more broad. For instance, I could buy a soda from the deli and even a male clerk might tell me thanks Papi. I don't think I've ever heard say a white WASP telling me "Thanks Daddy enjoy the soda!" I guess Papi is more like Sir?

Where does Papi come from?
Papi is a colloquial term for “daddy” in Spanish, but in many Spanish-speaking cultures, particularly in the Caribbean, it is often used as a general term of affection for any man, whether it’s a relative, friend, or lover. The English “baby,” used as a term of endearment for spouses and children alike, is similar.
The term papi was probably popularized among English speakers when Latina artist Jennifer Lopez, of Puerto Rican descent, released the song “Papi” in 2011. Its lyrics specifically encouraged listeners to “dance for your papi” (i.e., your man).
Another popular proponent of the term was Major League Baseball player David Ortiz, who was born in the Dominican Republic. When Ortiz first joined the Boston Red Sox in 2002, he brought over his culture’s habit of calling teammates papi, to the point that they started calling him papi back, eventually earning him the nickname Big Papi. Since becoming a star, Ortiz has used his nickname for marketing products such as “Big Papi’s Kitchen.”

Since JLo was married to Marc Anthony during the time of the record's release, that should make him the Grand Papi for inspiring her.

Last edited:
Papi
Noun

1. A Spanish word (Central American) term that literally translates as 'father' into English. It is often used along with papa to refer to ones father.

2. A slang term that is similar in affect to Daddy in the phrase "Who's your Daddy?!" Often given by women to their boyfriends/husbands or to their sex partner. It is most often used during intercourse, but is also just used as a pet name. During intercourse it can be used to describe both pain or pleasure. For example "AI! Papi!" with emphasis on the Ai could be used when it is hurting, while "Ai papi!" or "Oh papi!" could indicate pleasure.

3. A title sometimes taken on by the leading members of a gang, similar to the Father of a Mafia.

So the key question I get from this is whether the woman you are with thinks your performance is painful or pleasurable.

I use to fuck with this 19 year chic from S.A. that one day role played me as her daddy sneaking into her room and fucking her. Which became very weird cause at one point while i was on top of her she was like " no daddy dont fuck me" and then she was like" stop daddy this isn't right" .. At the beginning it seemed cool but then midway i stopped to make sure she was still ok with me fucking her and she wasnt going to try to say later on that she was telling me to really stop fucking her. So she told me she was just getting into the role and wanted to pretend she was getting raped by her daddy. She even asked me to cover her mouth with my hand lol.Talk about daddy issues lol.

Wow that probably would have spooked me enough thinking maybe she was taping it to maybe tape the conversation afterwards while chilling around saying how fun the fantasy was just to cover yourself.

I use to fuck with this 19 year chic from S.A. that one day role played me as her daddy sneaking into her room and fucking her. Which became very weird cause at one point while i was on top of her she was like " no daddy dont fuck me" and then she was like" stop daddy this isn't right" .. At the beginning it seemed cool but then midway i stopped to make sure she was still ok with me fucking her and she wasnt going to try to say later on that she was telling me to really stop fucking her. So she told me she was just getting into the role and wanted to pretend she was getting raped by her daddy. She even asked me to cover her mouth with my hand lol.Talk about daddy issues lol.
If you check link in my post #6 you will see that I had similar experience (the one and only time I had such) where the girl said "'daddy, I’m sorry I didn’t do my homework, please don’t punish me too much. I’m so sorry'. She hooks her legs around mine and starts thrusting in response to me all the time repeating the weird talk."

:eek: This is just the latest example of why I wish this software had reaction icons like FB does instead of merely just a "like" button. It certainly deserves a "wow" and all I could muster from here is an "eek."

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This is a category of play called CNC. Consensual Non Consent. It's really intense and not something I was ever able to get into. I am not a sadist, but I can beat up a girl if she's into it and enjoying it. But I can't do it if she's not. And even if she is and is just pretending, that really gets into my head. But, I'm not ruling it out for future play.

However, with play like that, you ABSOLUTELY want to talk about it before. Decide what is OK and what isn't and set up a safeword, so she can say no all she likes to stuff she really wants and also can stop you if you cross a line she doesn't want crossed.

This is a category of play called CNC. Consensual Non Consent. It's really intense and not something I was ever able to get into. I am not a sadist, but I can beat up a girl if she's into it and enjoying it. But I can't do it if she's not. And even if she is and is just pretending, that really gets into my head. But, I'm not ruling it out for future play.

However, with play like that, you ABSOLUTELY want to talk about it before. Decide what is OK and what isn't and set up a safeword, so she can say no all she likes to stuff she really wants and also can stop you if you cross a line she doesn't want crossed.
I hear you. I admit its the first time i ever did something like it. After a few lines of her saying" no daddy stop" i instantly jumped off of her and she asked me what was wrong. But then we kept on...To tell you the truth i couldn't get to much into it. Maybe if i wasnt a daddy i real life it would be a different story lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.