Da Ridge Revolutions

Josephm said:
Gents, rationalize all you want that the girls are in it for the money...If they were all volunteers, fine - wash hands together. But you (and I) know that is not the case. They are not all volunteers and it is not completely victimless.
all i know is what i've seen. i know a lot of these girls. i'll try asking some again. sometimes it is hard with the language barrier. but i've never seen any evidence a girl was forced or tricked into it. but i do understand once you choose it, you may not be free to back out until youve paid the initial debt. be it 10's of 1000s as the complaint says...that amounts to only a few months. girls...i know you read this, so please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

i also know for a fact one kgirl in the biz who i dated several years chose the life to service her gambling habit. unlike others she was a permanent resident and didn't have one of those 'agents' all kgirls seem to have...apparently the brokers. through a gf she was introduced to a mama and worked whenever she wanted for the fast money. she was hooked into the money xfr brokers and other assorted services described in the complaint. and she made 20-40k/mo when she worked, and blew it all just as fast. and whatever formula was used by the different places, it generally ended up a 50/50 split with the house.

ok i cannot say the same of chinese places in the past. i've seen girls who seemed 'reluctant' and heard of some cases where they had mysterious bruises.

so there are these agents behind the kgirls. to my knowledge that is why kgirl rates are usually $10 higher than china and malay girls, to cover the broker. how much control he has, i don't know the girls are not talkative about it and are very surprised i know about it at all. i did gather they are not always korean.

but if a girl was forced into this...the truth should come out now. i guess we'll see how many of the 70 actually pass their 'victim' test...

Plot thickens,

nabbeun said:
but if a girl was forced into this...the truth should come out now. i guess we'll see how many of the 70 actually pass their 'victim' test...
What happens to the girl who just arrived to the U.S. and is now unable to pay back the loans?? I'm sure the feds only caught a few, but not all of the middlemen.

A young 20 year girl has her passage to Americia paid for her, She is required to work for the person paying the passage for 10 years. She is paid for her work but cannot leave the position until her term is finished.

IS THIS SLAVERY???

The year is 1928 and that young girl from Ireland was my mother.
She spent the next ten years working in the houshold staff of a middle class
businessman in Philidelphia.

DID SHE CONSIDER HERSELF A SLAVE???

No, She was grateful for the oppertunity.

Last edited:
fluidjazz said:
indentured servitude and we no longer have that in the US. much like we no longer have debtors prison and potter's field and child labor.

it is not 1928.
oh yes it exists today. it is just the sources of the immigrant population that have shifted

just go to your local tui-na joint where the woman giving you the legit massage works for the owner 7 days a week, for the next 5 years by 'contract'. she has no vacation and no time off. any real money she makes is from the her tips...and i don't even know if she gets to keep all of it.

this is a legit business, and from what i've heard the legit businesses that employ the waiters, stockboys, masseuses, etc work their charges a hell of a lot harder than amp girls work and for a pittance. i bet many if they had the qualifications (read: youth and looks) would gladly choose the way of the amp girl. but are they resentful and want out? no...they are glad for the opportunity that many of the bretheren don't have or were not willing to take the risk (and the risks can be many). they do not want to be 'freed' and sent back to start over, this is their best shot at the things they want. yes they work harder than us-born citizens and some people may say they are exploited relative to what us-born citizens would consider fair for the same work. but it is the choice they have willingly made to improve their own or their family's lot relative to what they could do at home. it is the immigrants lot.

for most of these businesses, the choice is not whether to exploit cheap immigrant labor or hire an american. the choice is whether to tap the cheap labor...or exit the business altogether. these jobs are economical with cheap labor or not at all. the immigrant wants it, the businss owner wants to provide it, the customer wants it. but the wide-eyed idealist from without or in washington says it is not moral and prefers that all do without?

Let's call it what it what it is...

It is a chance for DaMan to cherry pick a very easy target. Get some good press out of it. The common person feels good that the Homeland security is actually doing something positive. The right wing is happy because sex is always bad. The best thing is the left wing can't say shit about it.

It is what it is...

Irish Mike said:
It is impossible to share information on this site. UGH!

Think it through. Mike.

IP logs show detailed listings of systems accessing their servers URL links.

Do you really want DOJ's servers showing multiple hits reflected from a URL passthrough traceable back directly to UG?

Think!

Woolybear said:
A young 20 year girl has her passage to Americia paid for her, She is required to work for the person paying the passage for 10 years. She is paid for her work but cannot leave the position until her term is finished.

IS THIS SLAVERY???

The year is 1928 and that young girl from Ireland was my mother.
She spent the next ten years working in the houshold staff of a middle class
businessman in Philidelphia.

DID SHE CONSIDER HERSELF A SLAVE???

No, She was grateful for the oppertunity.
One difference here: it's not time, it's money. Aren';t the girls "free" as soon as they have paid the debt back? Even if it's somehow 1 month?

UG Staff said:
One difference here: it's not time, it's money. Aren';t the girls "free" as soon as they have paid the debt back? Even if it's somehow 1 month?
They cannot pay their debt of thousands in one month.

Let's compare AMPs with the nail salons...just an example.

Nail salons are everywhere with friendly asian girls doing waxing, pedicures and manicures.

All looks rosy and seems like they are working in a very happy and safe enviroment.

Well...think again.

I go to the same place & girl, my favorite, for like 3 years. She work in one of my local salons.

After these years, she is more open with me, talking about how she got here and how her life is.

She was asked 20 thousand dollars to get to the US...yes, nail salons are also an organized mafia.

They are "holding" her passport and money - because, of course, she cannot have a bank account - and from her earnings she needs to pay for the original 20 grand (with interest), housing (one bed in a room - not apt - she shares with 7 others in the Philly Chinatown area), transportation (a van that drives to work and then back to Philly - a hour each way daily) and others charges they come up with (food, medical, phone, etc).

The guys running the place are part of a big network of salons and every 6 months (oh visa time!) they rotate the girls around, so the ones with expiring visas are sent back to their countries for a month and then shipped to the US again to work in one of the salons.

She's been on the yo yo system for 5 years, working 6 or 7 days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm and just managed to pay for 1/4 of what she owes them.

To me, this is a form of slavery...she is free to go where she wants after work, but she cannot leave these guys...they control her life.

And the same happens to the restaurant business...there was one in my area and the owner bought a house in my neighboorhood.

They came from NY Chinatown and established a nice restaurant in my town, with tons of workers.

When they "sold" their business to the new people, the house went up for sale.

In my town, houses are sold quickly and I had a friend who was looking for one.

When I saw the sign, I told her to come and take a look....cul-de-sac, 5 bedrooms, full basement...very quiet and nice area.

She bought the house, bellow the price they were asking because the asian guys made some weird conversions inside.

I asked her...weird? she told me to go and take a look before they had the people coming over to fix it.

In the basement, they made about 10 cubicles, very small rooms that could fit only a single mattress on the floor. They built a bathroom too, with the toilette, sink and shower all in separated cubicles.

Upstairs, the bedrooms were divided in two and the bigger ones in three...all cubicles.

So, everyone working in that restaurant was living in the house...but no one EVER saw them coming or living...on the outside, the place was pristine and looked like any of the other well maintained properties around.

So...this was also a form of slavery right?

Is not only the AMPs, but lots of other businesses as well...look around and you will notice them.

40 thousand a month? maybe 20 thousand, 40 is a bit too high, not even indies makes 40.

Well, the house takes 50% and the other 50% goes towards her loan payment and living expenses...which can be pretty stiff...they always find a way for the girl not to have any money in her hands.

Is easier to be an outsider and assume they have a way out when, in fact, they don't.

Eventually they will be debt free, but just after they worked few years in the semi slave mode.

10 guys a day X $100 a guy X 20 days a month = $20,000

some see more than 10 guys a day and work more than 20 days a month

(which "slaves" get more than 10 days a month off?).

UG Staff said:
10 guys a day X $100 a guy X 20 days a month = $20,000

some see more than 10 guys a day and work more than 20 days a month

(which "slaves" get more than 10 days a month off?).

you are a slave if you cannot leave your job on your own will or tell your boss to fuck himself if he is literally controlling your life.

Yeah, 20 thousand! oh my! is a bunch of money IF is in your hands, not in your boss pockets.

Is not slavery, with whips & chains...is slavery with partial freedom. She has no choice but work for them until her debt is paid, period.

Nail Salon Mafia!

Some how I dont see the feds putting a priority on the mafia nail salon slavery ring- even if it was rampant. The DA wouldnt get enough publicity from busting this type of ring.

and those who were left wandered aimlessly........

betty_snj said:
you are a slave if you cannot leave your job on your own will or tell your boss to fuck himself if he is literally controlling your life.

Is not slavery, with whips & chains...is slavery with partial freedom. She has no choice but work for them until her debt is paid, period.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Da Ridge is DEAD!

Americans are the fools of the Earth when they think themselves the rulers of it. A contract is made under no distress between parties and the name of the game is known to all. Freedom is relative to your contentment and others in the world play different tunes. Leave this Bubble we call our borders and your NOT in the land of OZ anymore Dorothy! The rules of this land are bound to those who are citizens by birth or law and were fought for with the blood of the determined. Those who strive to earn these rights make their OWN sacrifices, remember that. Would you give your freedom for another and exchange their life for yours? I highly doubt it. Donn't throw the word slavery around lightly untill you know the true meaning. Business is business.

treizecisisase said:
Donn't throw the word slavery around lightly untill you know the true meaning.

You know what slavery is from the same way I know...you didn't live thru it and I didn't either.

And I am not talking about your beloved DaRidge...I am just posting about my nail salon girl :)

Last edited:
it is the lower paying immigrant jobs - nail salon, waiter, deli stockboy - that you have the closest thing to slavery today. the amps, i doubt it, simply by virtue of the earning power the girls have.

i know the economics fairly well. i mentioned 'formulas'...well yes, the girl's expenses can be steep, but that's factored in when i tell you about a 50/50 split. in nyc, generally the house only keeps the house fee (40). the balance they recoup through 'expenses'. transport...room fee...referral...food...tip for all the staff (mama et al)...'supplies' (read: condoms et al)...$1000 cell phones...

most girls i've talked to, $15k is really slow and they can do it without breaking a sweat. 20k is not too difficult if you put in the time/hours. the big numbers...most girls can't/wont do that unless they are really pretty and really need the money bad. one of my first favorites, needed money to fund some losing RE investment she had back home...said she literally fell asleep while a guy was fucking her she was so exhausted. where there's a will...

indies charge more but they don't see the traffic. the girls at the amps make it up on volume, and most cust are a lot quicker than the full hour.

at least the kgirls hold their money. they give the house their 40, the balance goes in their purse. some is paid out later in expenses. the remainder some convert to MOs. others use money guys to xfr it home. others take it and blow it on shopping or in AC/foxwoods/mohegan/the local majhongg or poker parlor. if the girls have nothing - and many do not - it is because of their own vices, and not because the money was not put into their hands.

wanna get into the amp biz bettj?

Last edited:
betty_snj said:
You know what slavery is from the same way I know...you didn't live thru it and I didn't either.

And I am not talking about your beloved DaRidge...I am just posting about my nail salon girl :)
There is no love in this hobby my dear. ;) Would you not call the job of a professional soldier Slavery? ahhhh but by how you define it I did live through it sweet Betty. You are GIVEN degrees of Freedom in the US but you must EARN them in the rest of the world. My O my...... the MASSES live such a sheltered life. Business is business: the Civilized solution to Survival..........will this thread ever die?

nabbeun said:
wanna get into the amp biz bettj?
nope...couple years ago, a guy came to me and made an offer.

He asked if I wanted to get out of providing and manage a massage parlor...he asked me if I ever considered retiring and going into a business where I could just make money from runing a very profitable place.

He said we would be partners...he would provide me with the protection I needed because he knew the local politicians and LE and which hands to grease.

I let him talk...then I asked how the partnership would work.

He said I had to get the lease and license, he would tell me how to get the place set up and how to get the girls.

I asked if as "partners" whose names would be fronting the business....and he told me "yours, of course".

I said..."mine? what about yours?" lol

He said he would only "guide & protect" me, saying I would never get busted and he would take 50%.

I smiled, and said thanks....not interested.

Nah...agencies & AMPs are not for me. Tempting businesses, VERY profitable BUT highly risky.

I stick to my independent gig...alone, no partners, no trails.

I don't even offer doubles anymore, which is a felony (pimping).

I am happy the way I am...less money but less problems.

:)