Da Ridge Revolutions

da hill

as a vet of the original hill i need to get down to the new one.
i plan to visit da hill 2 on friday and sat and will report back for those interested! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

not to burst anyones bubble but a lot of new posters who registered a long time ago posting about the reopening. i'll believe it when someone i trust pays a visit.

Rooster...

Ditto!

A long drive for me, and I'm low on bucks, but it would be worth it if this place is on a par with the old "hill".

Straight ahead,
Capy

Milkman...

Get real and get to 'Da Hill. I'm no short timer here. And I believe my opinions are respected. That's kindof a silly statement since the only real review has come from me. Do a search on my handle and get the facts straight.

As for Mr. Rooster who's waiting for Wendy, did you read my review? Wendy is there, I saw her in the flesh!

Good luck guys, and god bless 'Da Hill.

Re: Review of the Grand Reopening of

Originally posted by henry d
Jay is a tall gal with long hair and not the best face. She has had some good reviews in the past, but she’s not my style. Mimi is a very hot and curvy Thai girl who I had banged a couple of times right prior to the closing. She is curvier but still very hot with the most beautiful breasts. She’s probably about 28-30 yrs old, long dark hair with blondish/red highlights, very pretty face with slight acne scarring. She is very sweet and aims to please. An easy choice for me.
i decided to check it out today. lily is there running things. got a lineup, and decided on jay. excellent callowhill-like session. it's great to have them back.

wanted to check out mimi, but she was scheduled for a few appointments. damn, you guys are fast. did catch a glimpse of her on the way out, and she looked hot.

The only negative factor for this place for me, is the LONG drive...at least 1.5hrs each way....a total of at least 3 hrs of driving time...not to mention all the associated tolls...AND the price of GAS...it has sky-rocketed in case you have'nt noticed!

straight ahead,
Straight

Da Hill Shuttle

I'm thinking of opening a Amp shuttle from Ct,Ny to Philly, Any takers? BTW HD nice review. I wonder if Lilly still has ties to Toy? It would be nice if these Pros bounced back and forth like before.

Padrone

Padrone , how about the "Wiener" mobile? Remember that Oscar Meyer hotdog car? Could you imagine driving up to Da Hill with about 12 horny guys with lazy hardons exiting the vehicle?

Re: Padrone

Originally posted by petehanse
Padrone , how about the "Wiener" mobile? Remember that Oscar Meyer hotdog car? Could you imagine driving up to Da Hill with about 12 horny guys with lazy hardons exiting the vehicle?
Maybe we can get Durex to sponser the weiner mobile with a huge ribbed condom on the da viener! :D

review of callowhil 2

i have returned from my weekend jaunt to philly. i am quite happy to CONFIRM that the new place is open and the "special" asian tossed salad is being served as an appetizer. the new place isen't to far from the old place, the neiboorhood is ok( i prefer day visits) parking can be had on the streets more than likely, the buiding from the outside look vacant. (don't be fooled pleasure awaits those who enter!) upon being buzzed in and video screened in the hall you enter the reception desk (yes a real nice desk) i was greeted by lilly and lynn (i'd be very happy with either or both) and we talked about the old days and girls. lilly plans to get some of the old girls back in a few weeks as biz builds. i believe her she knows how to build a stable. she kept offering me food, mamma must made a big pot of kimchie!, i was looking for something else to eat! anyway the new place is really classy and spotless. it is much better facility than the previous one. i was assigned sammie, she was a notch below callowhill standards and looking for bigger tips, so i wasn't crazy about her attitute but the asian and fs with prostrate massagie and bbbjtc w cim was decent compensation. next day i told lilly to give someone else, she set me up with mimi and i felt like it was the OLD DAYS! she was great with her naked body to soappy body massage in the shower, followed by a head to toe toungue bath. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every thing was covered with her except the prolonged asian she gave. she didn't just cover the pacific-rim she covered the entire region! she was awesome!
anyway that's the story.

Form of order

Looking for a 1st time out and figured I try da hill, with all the positive press here. Not ready for all the action just looking for a rub and tug. How do I go about telling the employees not interested in the asian, BBBJ's and F&S? I don't want to seem impolite. Thanks!

Re: review of callowhil 2

Originally posted by jersey
i was assigned sammie, she was a notch below callowhill standards and looking for bigger tips, so i wasn't crazy about her attitute but the asian and fs with prostrate massagie and bbbjtc w cim was decent compensation.
You say "Sammie", I said "Sandy", either way you really encountered the infamous "Wendy" who for some reason or other has decided to change her nom de guerre.

hey capy..
with the prices we pay in nj for nada.. even on the $ downside.. you have to go.. before its gone again..

vets..
ill be a newbie to the hill.. will i be asked if iv been there.. the usual line .. or no prob at the door..im going either friday or monday..

be safe..

The Hoes:

Will be comming from near and far to spread their legs once again. "DA Hill" Rising like a Phoenix is back!! Reunite Men! Time is of the essence, This is like Haileys comet, it only comes around once in a great while! Enjoy!

Made my first visit to the new spot. It does look vacant from the outside, but is done up nice on the inside. There are two large shower rooms for maximum rub-a-dub fun.

In addition to Sammie (Wendy), Linda gives excellent service. Linda is just 7 days off the boat for those of you who like them new. I compared notes with a buddy of mine who was with Sammie and it appears that the practice of the girl stripping down and getting lathered up with you in the table shower is the new standard. And of course, the old standard (The Callowhill Special) is in full effect. Rates are the same as always $ and $1/2. Hope the place can stay open a nice, long time.

Originally posted by suddanlyknot

vets..
ill be a newbie to the hill.. will i be asked if iv been there.. the usual line .. or no prob at the door..im going either friday or monday..
Lilly sat down on the couch with me and didn't recognize me at first. She asked if I had been to the old place, asked the names of some of the girls I was with there, and asked about how I heard about the place. Be honest if she asks. Tell her you heard good things from guys who have been there. When you get up to the room, give the girl the $ and $1/2 and act like you been there a bunch of times before. Strip down, wrap yourself in a towel, let her lead you to the shower room, and everything will be fine. Enjoy.