Cops probe sexual abuse at Hicksville spa

Weather it was the provider over reacting or the customer being overly aggressive it has caused us to evaluate how we conduct ourselves. We must respect the boundaries that the provider sets and be willing to walk away from a bad situation. I would happily walk away to live another day. Would any of us want our picture blasted on News 12 just because a provider wouldn't get us off?
http://longisland.news12.com/news/m...hicksville-masseuse-at-red-bell-spa-1.6810846
This person is now Kathleen Rice's poster child for deviant behavior. She will ride this guy for as long as she can get publicity out of it.

I think whether providers are selective or have an open house policy they are still in danger of predators..
Agreed - but then again so are employees of pharmacies and Wendy's where, if you recall, there have been robberies where the A-holes murdered all the employees and customers so there would not be any witnesses. However, I would think that that you would be more susceptible as guys are coming to your place - I assume you have appropriate plans and defenses in case of problems (I am not asking what they are for obvious reasons).
... My concern is the posts I'm reading from members believing this guy is one of them,.
Anyone with access to the internet can find this site and become a "member". That said I don't think (just a feeling) that he is one.

I still believe this was an isolated volitile incident caused by one scary messed up guy .....
Agreed.

To end this post on a lighter note, I like your idea of "come to a middle ground compromise" which I assume was an unintentional double entendre on your part.

Genius, when I was a teen I worked a few stores down on the same side from Wendy's massacre on Roosevelt, it hit me especially hard because it could have been me. Yes, danger can happen in any occupation but chances are higher in intimate settings where rules of conduct are often vague.

This guy us definitely not a member, from what read it is a really a rare incident. In all my years I only had two similar scary situations. I didn't book the guys, I was working at a place that didn't allow us to screen. It was the defining moment that made me decide if I was going to continue working I book my own sessions.

Middle ground comprise is what I consider a gray area depending on comfortable boundries and how the two parties get along. Grabbing, chasing, pulling, poking, making unannounced sudden moves, aggression, weirdness doesn't make for a pleasant experience, it takes two to achieve a great fulfilling session.

On topic, the more I think about this incident the more I believe it was the guy who crossed the line. No provider would call the police for a request even if it moving her hand on you or gently touching her, it doesn't make any sense. Legit places understand what else is out there and attempts for more is part of the buisness.