Cops probe sexual abuse at Hicksville spa

Fellow mongers. Be careful about placing the girls hand on you for HE
I've seen several reviews in past especially at spa's that had not been previously reviewed
The girl can call LE and have you arrested for sexual assault
I've done iit as well but this should be a wakeup call to us all
Be careful when dealing with a legit place or an unreviewed place

Fellow mongers. Be careful about placing the girls hand on you for HE
I've seen several reviews in past especially at spa's that had not been previously reviewed
The girl can call LE and have you arrested for sexual assault
I've done iit as well but this should be a wakeup call to us all
Be careful when dealing with a legit place or an unreviewed place
I don't think the problem was where he tried to place her hand as to where he placed his hand(s). I would think it would be:

" He then got off the table, struggled with the woman and touched her in an in appropriate manner, police said."

That aside, I don't know how "placing the girls hand on you for HE " could be proved - I would think "I simply don't know what she is talking about - it never happened" would be an appropriate monger response to such an accusation.

Last edited:
I don't think the problem was where he tried to place her hand as to where he placed his hand(s). I would think it would be:

" He then got off the table, struggled with the woman and touched her in an in appropriate manner, police said."

That aside, I don't know how "placing the girls hand on you for HE " could be proved - I would think "I simply don't know what she is talking about - it never happened" would be an appropriate monger response to such an accusation.
I'm sure there's a lot more to this than we know. I was talking more in general termsabout being careful in places u don't know
As far as proving it. It's the same as with this guy. Do you know for certain that there aren't cameras in the room?
I'm sure you would have some plausible deniability without cameras but how do u think the spouse is going to appreciate the situation as well as your employer in the event you do get busted?

Yeah, something is missing from the story. Not sure why you would do that unless you had an indication that it was ok. I came to UG today to get the real details on the story. I guess inexperience speaks for itself.

The story left out the fact that as he fled out of there, while the girl was on hold with the police, she quickly offered the monger a cup of water and a stamp on his "buy 10 get 1 free" card, and shouted "OK honey....ask for me next time"

she just didnt call police cause the guy put her hand on his wienner .he must of groped her or roughed her up. i been in amps were the girl says no in fear then she says shush dont tell no one and goes for it .but he had to do more than that for her to call police .they really dont like to bring (le)attention to themselfs

Last edited:
she just didnt call police cause the guy put her hand on his wienner .he must of groped her or roughed her up. i been in amps were the girl says no in fear then she says shush dont tell no one and goes for it .but he had to do more than that for her to call police .they really dont like to bring (le)attention to themselfs
I agree, if legit places called the police every time a simple request for more was made they would be calling all the time. This seems like a bad isolated incident where all lines were crossed. He jumped off the table and grabbed her, that a very aggressive move. He definitely did something rough and scary to cause them to call for help, nobody likes a bunch of police activity at their establishment, it's bad for buisness in general, legit or not.

Good points by monster and genius. I and I would think most others would also know that when these ladies aren't interested, you don't push it. We should also use this site to make sure we don't get too burnt by going to a legit place by mistake, I know I have done that on rare occasion.

I agree, if legit places called the police every time a simple request for more was made they would be calling all the time. This seems like a bad isolated incident where all lines were crossed. He jumped off the table and grabbed her, that a very aggressive move. He definitely did something rough and scary to cause them to call for help, nobody likes a bunch of police activity at their establishment, it's bad for buisness in general, legit or not.
I re-read the article and I'm not sure how aggressive this guy really was. Remember who is directing the narrative..LE. They've been known to stretch things a bit.
For all we know this guy may have done what most of us have done at least once when we realize we're not getting the required HE....you take the girls hand and put it on Jr. to the cops that means you grabbed her arm and touched her ass as she was leaving.
Anyway my point was be careful in places that haven't been reviewed and appear legit. Lifting your ass to give the signal is fine. The other is forceable touching which is sexual assault which then becomes your worst nightmare!
Also as far as the girls not looking for any trouble...remember the business they're in and the fact that most are not the most stable of women. Asians are usually cool,but the story doesn't mention their nationality.

..... The other is forceable touching which is sexual assault which then becomes your worst nightmare!.
Unless they have a camera in the room I don't see how that can be proved. Otherwise it would be possible for any "masseuse" who wanted more of a tip than you gave her to claim it.

..... Also as far as the girls not looking for any trouble...remember the business they're in and the fact that most are not the most stable of women. Asians are usually cool,but the story doesn't mention their nationality.
If this place had licensed masseuses then this guy made a big mistake in not noting that (I check for such - it is rare but some actually are- for example there was one in Farmingdale a few years back). If they are not licensed then they will be admitting to LE that they are committing a felony (unauthorized practice). Given all this I would be more likely to believe that the guy was just some A-hole who did what was claimed.

Just my opinion - guess we will never know.

Last edited:
Unless they have a camera in the room I don't see how that can be proved. Otherwise it would be possible for any "masseuse" who wanted more of a tip than you gave her to claim it.

If this place had licensed masseuses then this guy made a big mistake in not noting that (I check for such - it is rare but some actually are- for example there was one in Farmingdale a few years back). If they are not licensed then they will be admitting to LE that they are committing a felony (unauthorized practice). Given all this I would be more likely to believe that the guy was just some A-hole who did what was claimed.

Just my opinion - guess we will never know.
Without a camera in the room he may never get convicted, but if she files a complaint, there's a good chance his name would appear in newsday and his face on news12. Think back to the 104 guys busted. Guilt or innocence was an afterthought. Their lives were ruined when the names appeared. At was Rice and the media's intention.

You're probably right he was some asshole who took it a little too far, but when these types of things happen, it's not bad to re-assess our techniques when it comes to non-reviewed legit places.

HELLO! That's WHY we should only stick to reviewed places by credible mongers. If anyone wants to TOFTT an unreviewed place, my best advice would be to go, see what it's like, keep your hands to yourself and see where things go. Most of us can get a feel for what a place is like on the first visit. Anyone stupid enough to do what this idiot did gets what he deserves.

I re-read the article and I'm not sure how aggressive this guy really was. Remember who is directing the narrative..LE. They've been known to stretch things a bit.
For all we know this guy may have done what most of us have done at least once when we realize we're not getting the required HE....you take the girls hand and put it on Jr. to the cops that means you grabbed her arm and touched her ass as she was leaving.
Anyway my point was be careful in places that haven't been reviewed and appear legit. Lifting your ass to give the signal is fine. The other is forceable touching which is sexual assault which then becomes your worst nightmare!
Also as far as the girls not looking for any trouble...remember the business they're in and the fact that most are not the most stable of women. Asians are usually cool,but the story doesn't mention their nationality.
I'm going by personal experience and guys do not jump off the table and continue to grab the provider. That was the biggst clue he crossed the line, doesn't matter what the place is jumping off the table without mutual consent is a big no no, it's aggressive and scary. Bottom line I'm sure she said no more then once and he ignored it, I really hope that's not what you guys are doing, what's the point of causing so much trouble for yourself over such a small amount of money unless you are reckless and mental. He continue to grab her off the table which is a lot different then placing her hand on you while you are in a docile position. I'm sure there is some public record to see how many times this place called the cops, if it's excessive then it's the place but if this is a one off it's the guy.

I'm going by personal experience and guys do not jump off the table and continue to grab the provider. That was the biggst clue he crossed the line, doesn't matter what the place is jumping off the table without mutual consent is a big no no, it's aggressive and scary. Bottom line I'm sure she said no more then once and he ignored it, I really hope that's not what you guys are doing, what's the point of causing so much trouble for yourself over such a small amount of money unless you are reckless and mental. He continue to grab her off the table which is a lot different then placing her hand on you while you are in a docile position. I'm sure there is some public record to see how many times this place called the cops, if it's excessive then it's the place but if this is a one off it's the guy.
WADR Emily, the story in ND was " He then got off the table, struggled with the woman and touched her in an in appropriate manner, police said."
It did not say "jumped" and it did not say there was any evidence corroborating the woman's complaint (reasonable to assume that the woman said this account to LE as to what he did as opposed to a video recording of what happened in the room or perhaps another witness seeing it).
That said, I agree with you saying "a lot different then placing her hand on you while you are in a docile position" -you implying that would not cause a problem; if the girl said no and the guy didn't escalate the situation I would think that is where the story would end, i.e., no calling the cops.

Sounds to me like this guy was just a total criminal A-hole with him assuming (wrongly) that the girl didn't have much recourse as she is in a not so legal (unauthorized practice) business.

One other point in reference to your personal experience about guys not jumping off the table - I would think that you have a very much different class of clientele - these so called "legit" places accept anyone who walks in and typically charge between 35-40 per hour.

Last edited:
WADR Emily, the story in ND was " He then got off the table, struggled with the woman and touched her in an in appropriate manner, police said."
It did not say "jumped" and it did not say there was any evidence corroborating the woman's complaint (reasonable to assume that the woman said this account to LE as to what he did as opposed to a video recording of what happened in the room or perhaps another witness seeing it).
That said, I agree with you saying "a lot different then placing her hand on you while you are in a docile position" -you implying that would not cause a problem; if the girl said no and the guy didn't escalate the situation I would think that is where the story would end, i.e., no calling the cops.

Sounds to me like this guy was just a total criminal A-hole with him assuming (wrongly) that the girl didn't have much recourse as she is in a not so legal (unauthorized practice) business.

One other point in reference to your personal experience about guys not jumping off the table - I would think that you have a very much different class of clientele - these so called "legit" places accept anyone who walks in and typically charge between 35-40 per hour.
I think whether providers are selective or have an open house policy they are still in danger of predators. I had two experiences where the guy made a sudden move and got off the table without any warning and both times they aggressively grab me which I protested and escalated into physical altercation. I'm rational and wasn't confused or misunderstood their intentions, there was no doubt they wanted to violate me and I was lucky I was able to fight them off. Communication is crucial, a decent guy would tell the provider what they want, accept their boundaries and come a mutual agreement, this didn't seem like the case. My concern is the posts I'm reading from members believing this guy is one of them, I still believe this was an isolated volitile incident caused by one scary messed up guy and no decent member has anything to worry about if they respectfully make request what they want and accept the providers limits and come to a middle ground compromise. These kinds of situations are bad for all sides of the spectrum, guys become more weary, ladies have to be on guard, it's counterproductive to achieving the goal of a pleasurable experience.