commack amp 631-278-9288

Is Anna the one with the big top?
I reviewed this one before, but never had Anna, tho I did see a girl there with a big top... just wondering if I should go back.
well-this was my third visit-saw anna previously 2x-small rack-she had a curly perm-"kelli" long straight hair parted 60's yoko ono style-very friendly utc roaming I compained that the room was stuffy-could't lie face down-so I flipped right away- very slow hj-next thing I know she's fingering my ass- (oh well) i have to say her massage skills- (i am very much over-pronated) are great her foot rub hurt like a bitch-I had to bite my hand to keep from yelling out-but 5 hours later my feet feel great-40 tip is the going rate here lurkers.

I am guessing that the big top has left the building-lulu-nunu -possibly run out for excessive menu above and beyond the other girls. who knows

Been a long time since my last visit here. I have been out of the hobby for a little while, I have a couple of friends with benefits I hit up. Anyway, I was out with some friends the other night and after a few cocktails 2 of us end of talking about AMP's. I told him I havent been in a while, I tell him about UG. He starts laughing he is an active poster here. I get a text later on that night how he went to a place and I got the bug back.

So I end up in Commack and saw Anna. Noone here talked about her wicked ass buck teeth. Holy shit! I made the ride and figured why not its just a slow soft massage and HJ I was looking for anyway. So I go along.

She gave me the softest touch I ever had, gets an A+ for her massage skills. She then plays with the boys and my crack from behind. She also put said finger right by my asshole. Ok gulp, I go along. She did it just right while stroking my taint at the same time. I almost cracked a nut right there. She is very oral, she licked my thighs, my neck etc. I had otc of her vag at first was dry, after a little while of her rubbing me like that, I put my hand back between her legs and she was soaked.

The flip, she whispered to me "what you want" I make the hand motion. She then proceeds to give me a nice soft hand release while playing with my taint. After a hot towel. and she cuddles with me. WTF kissing my chest, stroking my hair etc. A little weirded out by that but whatever.

I would not go there during the week. Some office right next to their door with glass walls. On a Sunday its ok. 3 flight walk up. I heard another monger walk in while I was there too.

Hope all you guys are being safe and having fun!!

Lulu's back. Saw her last week. Her hair is still long and she used it on me at tickletime. It was nice like stated above... really nice, soft and sensual.

Went to this place a few times, No matter when you go there is always someone in the lobby who will see you when you enter the building. Right off Jericho with a little parking you can be seen by passersby. Went 3x here, all for hour, never otc allowed girl was a 8 massage a 8 HJ 8 when i asked for others was told not allowed here all 3x. 60+20 first time, 60+40 next, 3rd time 60/20

Not enough value with Lulu

I went here today after trying to go to 66 Jerusalem in Hicksville. I was let in by Lulu who is young and attractive. I took the hour as I needed a massage and the reviews here seemed favorable enough and it was close to Home Depot which also needed a visit.

Anyway this lovely petite size 3, 32a gave me a B- massage and then started the tickle. Had me somewwhat aroused and then had me flip. Then she ruined it with the money talk. She wanted $100 to remove her clothes and I didn't have it. I showed her my $80 and took it but said next time. I did make moves to leave but the temptation to caress that young smooth shape was too great. (Stupid old man). Anyway, DATY, she shuddered and then jerked me off in a mock 69 (no bj - not here?). Too pricey and princess-like for me. Of course, YMMV. Good mongering , but I won't go back for her.

BTW - I checked the back door and it was unlocked. So, one could park in the rear and go in there and to the elevator unnoticed. The elevator would take you to the otherwise unoccupied third floor. - Mike

sunday in Commack

Found the place brown building 3 stories on the north side. I parked in the rear found the amp on the 3rd floor. Looked for NuNu. she was not there.
Forgot the name of the woman., she was nothing special, wanted 100 extra for bbbj- i told her 4. then 6. she wanted 10. 6. get a cbj. I passed and got a quik massage and flip hr. 2. tip.

I wanted to get rid of some liquid as I had a date with a regular fs no cover with a girl out east later and did not want to pop quickly with her. She is only $150- for a non clock watching hour,exceptionla moves. Cute young and thin.

Her phone was broken and i had to settle for a backpage 39 year old "couger" Alexis
347.385.0165 -- her pictures are dated and she put on a lot of weight. exit 53 LIE today.
no dfk, total cover. no moves. Being overweight i dont like fat chicks. after a while I could not pop with this gordita so I just left. I am glad i went for 30 mins, she actually wanted 1 hr for DATY. She also talks baby talk which I hate.

Fortunately tomorrow I will see my special Chica.

I love Optonline, there are hot spots covering most of LI so i could access backpage from my car laptop and find a date. Unfortunately it was a bummer.

How can I get the privledge of posting photos and threads?

Mel

Last edited:
Alexis the milf

Mel, thanks for the heads up on Alexis. Have been thinking about taking the plunge on this one for a while, but could never find anything on her. Was she obese or just a little heavier than in the photos ? Damage ? Thanks.

Alexis

She is a hefty woman, not at all slim. Did me with some lingeree on. Not orca fat just heavy.
She charged 1.5 for 1/2 that is a lot for her. Her bj is fair Hj poor . i would rate her abilities at a 3. The only thing she does with skill is put on a condom with her mouth.
Mel

Went there last week. Lulu not there anymore. Spoke to a cute sounding girl on the phone, said Lulu's not there, try 'younger girl- she pretty'. So I head up there. 3rd floor setup, take elevator in the middle of the building. From some posts, seem like some people say its very non-discreet. I never got that feeling. Anyway, was greeted by Yang Yang, a cute 30 yr old- girl next door type. Petite body, not skinny like Lulu, but nice b's. Says she just came here 6 mo ago. I believe her. Bodywork so-so to ok. Soft touch very nice. I do some OTC then UTC. I speak some mando so she relaxed I think. Overall I would say- good. Will go back to test the boundaries- which is always the fun part with a new girl.

Wednesday in Commack

Went over to Commack and was looking for a bbbj. asked both girls in the rooms, no dice walked out.
As i was leaving to go to another house a midle aged blond man heavyset was getting off the elevator. We exchanged glances. Whoever you are HI!. He must have been there for some action as there is nothing else on the floor.
Mel

Last edited:
Sunday Night

I was in Commack so I dropped by.
Cindy was available cute spinner, very good english . she is here now for 5 months.
I went for my usual 40 test drive. when she returned I asked for a bbbj. she said " I Only give handjobs" in perfect english. Ok so whatever. I figured first time, she did not even try to negociate.
I received a weak oily massags no tickle or playing with the boys. a quick flip and right to the HJ. I asked if she would remove her top and she said ok but she wanted a tip i said i will take care of you.
i got to see her bra. If i wanted to se it all it was $60- Forget that shit--. I asked if she likes fingers--NO. so I went for the HR and left 10-.
She works Friday-Monday. This spot is disappointing. I hope they get better talent.
Mel