commack amp 631-278-9288

Okay, I have been now going to this place for a couple of months. Thought it was about time to share with you all. Thank you all for sharing with me many other places. Ad is in Backpage. just do a search for body rubs in commack. Phone number is 631-278-9288. On Jericho Turnpike just East of Home Depot. Cannot remember the number of the office building. I have now been there many times and have always requested the same person. Her name is Nu Nu, or something sounding like that. Probably around 30, actually 30, not an Asian 30. Looks 8, Ass 10, Tits 5. (only because the tits are small) Everything is very firm. Standard 40 1/2, 60 hr. Her massage skills are probably a 7. Erotic massage skills a 9.5.
Let me just tell you about my 1st visit and you can imagine how the others have gone since. Arrive in back of building. Must use rear entrance, front entrance will not get you there. Go in back of building, go to elevator, to 2nd floor and you will see the 2 doors to the amp. I went in and was greeted by Nu Nu. She led me to the room and I gave her the 60 for the hour. She was wearing stretch pants and a loose blouse. She proceeded to give me a nice massage and I immediately started rubbing her legs, ass, etc. When I rubbed her ass, I realized it was perfect. I pulled her close and continued rubbing her ass and crotch over her clothes. A discussion happened and now she is completely naked and her pussy is in my face. I could not resist. Normally I would never, but I could not resist. Very very sweet tasting. We both enjoyed it. I did not get FS, I did not ask. Not sure if it would have been available. I gave her a total of 130. No FS, everything else we did. 60 for the hour and 70 for the tip. That is what I told her I had in my pocket and that is what prompted her to take off all her clothes. Subsequently I have given her less in the other visits. I know I over paid, but she was worth it and I was so horny when i first started touching her ass i was not thinking clearly. Now I give her the standard 60 + 40.
She gives the most erotic massage, playing with my ass, balls, etc. She has long black hair and used that to run down my thighs and balls and penis to get me erosed on our last visit. She is great, be nice to her. Enjoy!!!

Darn

I had been there, walked in but when I saw the girls I left. There was something about it that made me say "this is a R&T only". Probably the way they were dressed, leggings and loose blouses.

Popped into the building this week to check out the scene, but noticed a few things with this one. It is very much a professional office building, you can't enter or exit without being heard or eyeballed by someone, too many open office doors for my liking. Left without even finding their door.

Post some reviews of your own lurker. Yellow fun ain't free-
If you weren't so abrupt, Bleeker, you'd see that I have. Check under "Glen Head AMP" and "Beginners...".

I was a regular contributor to LIE until it folded and still contribute sporadically to ****. As I have a life outside this hobby which is taking more and more of my time and finances, I do the best I can here.

Rider

Last edited:
Beek,
Rider is (was) a long time contributor to the defunct LIE
Cummer, thanks for your support. We each have various obligations at different points in our lives that take priority. This "hobby" has now definitely taken the back burner, but I contribute here as I can.

Rider

"Anna" maybe a six in the amp scale. Very attentive good massage skills. Got her top off on 2nd visit. Would not let me in her pants . She is very thorough lots of attention to the nuts light kissing- motioned for bj but no go . Lulu is no longer here. Papa San is in the bldg. Very slow hj she initiated french kissing- not my thing but I played along to see where it goes. Lots of giggling from other room- I have yet to see what the others look like. Tipped 40 last time 45 this time. She got the kinks out. would repeat eventually. even though the phone kept ringing she only took one call . So you get damn close to a full 60 mins.

sorry,.
well she is attractive and very nice. i had nunu not sure if anyone else works there. the rooms has doors with locks. she asks if soft med or hard message. i said hard and she procedded to give a hard message. she did make me hurt alittle but felt good after. then i told i wanted to flip. it was my first time there so she was cautios. she lets go of here and began to stroke me with it. i got really aroused with that. she saw that and i asked if she could touch it. she asked me again if it was my first time but i said its ok. then she asks how much will you give for and she points at it. 40 tip shes smiles and nods walks gets the oil and begins to stroke it. very very good. she asks if its ok. she starts slow and then she starts to dirty talk. that came out of no where. i ask if its ok to touch she says yes. i grup to my hearts content. i even go under her pants. shes goes faster and she knows whats shes doing. ask if i need more oil i said no. she has good hand skills. then she really starts to stroke it and she changes hand not to lose rythm. then i explode and she milks it good. cleans me up well gets a hot towel and thats that. so i recommend her.

nunu=lulu one and the same-she's gone. not sure of the other's names-maybe the nudity is what got her canned. This is some setup though- that floor must be 5k in rent. I think there is at least 2 more girls in the mix.

"Anna" maybe a six in the amp scale. Very attentive good massage skills. Got her top off on 2nd visit. Would not let me in her pants . She is very thorough lots of attention to the nuts light kissing- motioned for bj but no go . Lulu is no longer here. Papa San is in the bldg. Very slow hj she initiated french kissing- not my thing but I played along to see where it goes. Lots of giggling from other room- I have yet to see what the others look like. Tipped 40 last time 45 this time. She got the kinks out. would repeat eventually. even though the phone kept ringing she only took one call . So you get damn close to a full 60 mins.
Is Anna the one with the big top?
I reviewed this one before, but never had Anna, tho I did see a girl there with a big top... just wondering if I should go back.