College Pt Blvd Spa 33-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pleasantly surprised when they brought out hot little April.

Half the session takes place on the table shower with new plastic sheet covering it. April starts you face down naturally and quickly applies the Nuru Gel and slides all over you-to me no nuru is worth the trouble. I'd rather be back in the room but it isn't a negative. She also slides her hot bubble ass all over your back but only in one direction- I wish she had turned around.

I wanted to know how her asshole was so I grabbed her ass and rubbed my finger on her starfish. It had a small protrusion at the bottom which I think is the remains after a hemorrhoid when she gave birth. She also has a Caesarian scar but it is straight and not that noticeable. Her face is very pretty- a 9 I'd say.

The nuru gel must be edible as she kissed and sucked me from my heels all the way to my shoulders. She should have dirty talked in my ear but she knows very very little English. We used the phone translator back in the room 20-30 times. Anyway she worked her way all around and eventually of course came to my ass where she teased going in for a rimming and eventually did go for it but the licking was light and no penetration. She went all around again kissing etc. and came back to my asshole for a second rimming-same as the first. -.

On the flip more kissing and a preview BBBJ- Very nice-no teeth.

One thing that dampened the session was her Bush that scissors have never touched. When she stands there, it sticks out about 3 inches- a turn off for me. Unfortunately China is 50 years behind us and they still love the Bush. UPDATE UPDATE- I texted Mamasan and told her April should trim her Bush if she wanted to appeal to American customers-She texted me back 45 min later saying she had been clipped-I visited her again today and boy was she- -almost bald completely.

Back in the room we got into a 69 position and she made no comment when I went for her ass and not her pussy- I did not want to fight my way through that jungle Bush. (since eliminated).

April is a very sweet happy girl but during any activity she has mouthwash in her mouth. She looked like an alkie-taking a swig every 4-5 min-While her BJ's are good, there wasn't enough head licking or any really. It was sucking and woodpecker action and I had trouble coming but eventually with her starfish puckering on my lips, I exploded by self serve. All in all, it was an above average experience for a queen's Massage joint. She has a 6th month Visa and is basically helpless so I think she will be at this location at least that long. She has only been here 10 days.

This place is on college pt between 33rd and 34th. Only a vertical red sign with Chinese letters tell you it is there. I think you have to make an appointment. They will text you pics of 4-5 girls-Pick one and when you get in, they will likely offer you their Worst girl. Just start leaving and they will bring out better girls. They adv every day on Queens Adult Search.

I was pleasantly surprised when they brought out hot little April.

Half the session takes place on the table shower with new plastic sheet covering it. April starts you face down naturally and quickly applies the Nuru Gel and slides all over you-to me no nuru is worth the trouble. I'd rather be back in the room but it isn't a negative. She also slides her hot bubble ass all over your back but only in one direction- I wish she had turned around.

I wanted to know how her asshole was so I grabbed her ass and rubbed my finger on her starfish. It had a small protrusion at the bottom which I think is the remains after a hemorrhoid when she gave birth. She also has a Caesarian scar but it is straight and not that noticeable. Her face is very pretty- a 9 I'd say.

The nuru gel must be edible as she kissed and sucked me from my heels all the way to my shoulders. She should have dirty talked in my ear but she knows very very little English. We used the phone translator back in the room 20-30 times. Anyway she worked her way all around and eventually of course came to my ass where she teased going in for a rimming and eventually did go for it but the licking was light and no penetration. She went all around again kissing etc. and came back to my asshole for a second rimming-same as the first. -.

On the flip more kissing and a preview BBBJ- Very nice-no teeth.

One thing that dampened the session was her Bush that scissors have never touched. When she stands there, it sticks out about 3 inches- a turn off for me. Unfortunately China is 50 years behind us and they still love the Bush. UPDATE UPDATE- I texted Mamasan and told her April should trim her Bush if she wanted to appeal to American customers-She texted me back 45 min later saying she had been clipped-I visited her again today and boy was she- -almost bald completely.

Back in the room we got into a 69 position and she made no comment when I went for her ass and not her pussy- I did not want to fight my way through that jungle Bush. (since eliminated).

April is a very sweet happy girl but during any activity she has mouthwash in her mouth. She looked like an alkie-taking a swig every 4-5 min-While her BJ's are good, there wasn't enough head licking or any really. It was sucking and woodpecker action and I had trouble coming but eventually with her starfish puckering on my lips, I exploded by self serve. All in all, it was an above average experience for a queen's Massage joint. She has a 6th month Visa and is basically helpless so I think she will be at this location at least that long. She has only been here 10 days.

This place is on college pt between 33rd and 34th. Only a vertical red sign with Chinese letters tell you it is there. I think you have to make an appointment. They will text you pics of 4-5 girls-Pick one and when you get in, they will likely offer you their Worst girl. Just start leaving and they will bring out better girls. They adv every day on Queens Adult Search.
Good review, but probably will be locked due to no phone #. Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.