CL Fairfield

Review:

•°o♥ °Gorgeous Ebony Model Visiting•°o♥ ° - w4m (stamford)
Reply to: serv-djzjh-1243820586@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-28, 1:24PM EDT

Did you miss me?? I'm back for a few days looking to meet old friends and new...
Your favorite ebony M*O*D*E*L*M*I*L*A*N
Don't miss me...Smooches...
Available 24/7 Incall/Outcall

5'0
34 DD-25-39
24 years old

Call for me for more specific details...
7*1*8*4*1*9*2*9*3*2

Multihour availble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to see this chick in a hotel in Stamford. At first, she freaked me out a little on the phone because she forgot to tell me the rate. Me being paranoid, I head over to the hotel, and walk up noting some other official looking bitch exiting the room next door. I knock and go inside, tested the wares and decided the stay. She is very pretty, fake boobs and fake ass (implants in both places). Nice face though and very nice figure other than the fakeness of it. He undressed, lay down on the bed, and here we go: stroke, suck, fuck and 15 minutes later, we are done. On a positive note, I had a moderately good time talking to her. Otherwise, a complete waste of time. I don't even know why I keep bothering with the CL bitches in Ct. I am going back to London.....

250 all in. Too fitty too much. about 15 bucks a minute and maybe 100 bucks for each quality minute, if you know what I mean.....

Last edited:
90% of the Brazilian providers post deceptive ads. Great photos, stunning descriptions including GFE and age 22, but when you get them on the phone, an old hoarse voice betrays their true middle age.

A 22 year old provider can be like a 2009 Boxster; a 40 yr old can be a classic, or more likely, a beat up 72' Chevy.

Here is another one:

36DD, Blond Haired Blue Eyed All American girl for fun - m4w (Fairfield county)
Date: 2009-09-03, 1:20PM EDT
Reply to: serv-x8yuc-1356389211@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HI, I am Danielle. 35 y.o. 36-DD. All American Blond Haired Blue Eyed girl. Lots of fun and great attitude.
EMAIL ME FOR REAL PICS AND PHONE NUMBER 100% real. this is not a scam.

I actually met with her in a hotel in Fairfield. Her ad is actually true. She is about 35 or so (could be a bit more, but not so sure) and she does have real DDs. She has a pretty nice body, I would say an 8, maybe 8.5 and a 8-ish face. She is very experienced and has a good attitude. We talked a lot and kind of hit it off. She is not your real GFE type but she does what you want her to do. Her tits are real and huge. Her body is tight enough but not a 20-something body. I may go see her again just because there is so much garbage out there and she is real. My review writing skills deteriorated a bit so please let me know, if you have any questions. Would be happy to answer. What I liked about her was that she was there when I expected her and there was no bull shit.

Here is another one:

36DD, Blond Haired Blue Eyed All American girl for fun - m4w (Fairfield county)
Date: 2009-09-03, 1:20PM EDT
Reply to: serv-x8yuc-1356389211@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HI, I am Danielle. 35 y.o. 36-DD. All American Blond Haired Blue Eyed girl. Lots of fun and great attitude.
EMAIL ME FOR REAL PICS AND PHONE NUMBER 100% real. this is not a scam.

I actually met with her in a hotel in Fairfield. Her ad is actually true. She is about 35 or so (could be a bit more, but not so sure) and she does have real DDs. She has a pretty nice body, I would say an 8, maybe 8.5 and a 8-ish face. She is very experienced and has a good attitude. We talked a lot and kind of hit it off. She is not your real GFE type but she does what you want her to do. Her tits are real and huge. Her body is tight enough but not a 20-something body. I may go see her again just because there is so much garbage out there and she is real. My review writing skills deteriorated a bit so please let me know, if you have any questions. Would be happy to answer. What I liked about her was that she was there when I expected her and there was no bull shit.
I contacted her via email and recieved pics. Looks very tasty, but outcall only sucks for me.

I contacted her via email and recieved pics. Looks very tasty, but outcall only sucks for me.
It's not so bad though. There is a place in fairfield that charges 60 bucks for 4 hours. I think that's worth it. No hassle. You control the place and surroundings. She said she thought it was safer for her, but I don't really see it. Just knowing that it's her and not someone else who is coming is (because of the review) is worth the extra $$.

It's not so bad though. There is a place in fairfield that charges 60 bucks for 4 hours. I think that's worth it. No hassle. You control the place and surroundings. She said she thought it was safer for her, but I don't really see it. Just knowing that it's her and not someone else who is coming is (because of the review) is worth the extra $$.
Yes agree. I value the assurance.

BTW , I'm new and I intend to read the rules before I make some stupid blunder like asking a question without having contributed significantly to the board. After all, I don't want to be thought of as a selfish prick, do I?

Last edited by a moderator: