CL Fairfield

Anyone interested in sharing thoughts on the ERS Fairfield section of CL as found here http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/. I have been scanning this section of CL now for a couple of weeks because I spend a fair amount of time around Stamford on business lately. There are only a handful of girls that are advertising consistently but I can't try them all. Would appreciate your help. I saw Sofie and Naiomi recently (see respective reviews). I am planning to head over to see Mocha who looks really hot and is *** reviewed. I would be really interested in sharing some info on the listings. For example, this chick http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/825596533.html advertises all the time. Anybody seen her? Another example is Hazel also advertising as Melanie (http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/825532513.html). She has a nice behind, but I am staying away because she uses different numbers and pictures all the time.

Anyway, just curious if anyone else would be interested in this sort of discussion.

Fairfield Cty , Ct

You should try 3 minutes challenge. Great personality and great head at a nice price. She is in Greenwich/Stamford and further east, too. Watch CL, copy says "Big Girlz are More Fun". Any one else you come up with, please post.

I won't see anyone unless I've read a review first but I do my research and have had some success.

Starr also known as Starr GFE A/k/a Suzette Rio will post a quick ad that says something like "brazilian hottie" with just a picture and her number. She's a good quality Latina who has reviews on ***.

There's a girl Megan I saw 3 weeks ago who seems to have made repeat visits; I found a review of her on Cityvibe and one review on *** and she was good for $200. Not great service but good looking.

I tried to see ****** after reading a rave on another board but she is hard to catch.

Another one who sounds good is kelly -- says she's 19 (which is a bit young fo rme, so I haven't tried). She advertises with a picture of her with a Playboy bunny logo on it or her hair wet in a shower. I have not seen her but the reviews of her were said she's a great find.

I don't know why the girl's name of "sew" and "fee" would be asterisked out -- you mentioned her in your post. Kinda reminds me why I don't bother posting what I know here all that much any more.

Have you personally seen starrgfe? She looks hot on her website. Fake rack it looks like. Sounds nice on the phone...

I have personally enjoyed Starr -- in fact, I did it again today. And yes, to quote Terri Hatcher, they're real and they're spectacular. Downside is that she's a bit thicker in person then in the pix but it is her in the pix; it's just that the pix are taken from certain angles. She's voluptuous; not BBW but not an hourglass figure. Very nice lady and very professional. Nice hotels. Good hygiene. Dresses sexy. Offers a shower after. She's certainly more reliable than the typical CL girl who is just passing through. Starr has been working this area for over a year. see maintains more than one site -- ctgfe - dot com seems to be the one that is most up to date

I can't say for sure if it's the same s o f i e because the cl ad has expired. But I remember that when I read your review and tried to contact her I x-referencing with reviews I read elsewhere where the pix were captured.

Last edited:
what about 2034498079.This number appears a lot with diff girls. Ever tried it? I booked something once in Milford but canceled when I realized its an agency. I figure if I pay 300 roses to an agency provider who then shares half with the agency, she is only a 150 girl. And that's low quality. Does that makes sense?

I've read reviews of that group (calling it an agency might be an exaggeration) It seems to be a guy who has gone by the name of victor (though I wouldn't be surprised if he's using a different name). He has had different girls at different times and the pictures don't match the girls. Works out of cheap motels. I'ts not something I have cared to try

Norwalk going after Craigslist

From todays Stamford Advocate

NORWALK - A California woman and her alleged Long Island pimp were arrested by Norwalk police Wednesday after arranging for a sexual liaison in exchange for cash through the Craigslist Web site.

Cheryl Magner, 20, of Richmond, Calif. and Cesarin Perez, 25, of Uniondale, N.Y., were arrested on prostitution charges in a bust at the Homestead Studio Suites Hotel at 400 Main Ave.

Police arranged the bust after finding Magner advertising herself for sex on Craigslist, said Lt. Peter Randall, head of the department's drug and vice squad.

Magner was "scantily clad" at the time of the arrest, Randall said.

Magner was charged with prostitution and Perez was charged with promoting prostitution, police said. Both face additional charges of conspiracy, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Magner was being held on $50,000 bond and Perez on $75,000.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/ci_10437949

Went to see Mocha a few days ago. Her pic is flattering. She is quite a bit heavier than her pic which is fine with me. I like em bubbly. She has chocolate skin, a sexy voice and a nice body. She's got a nice face but we didn't engage in DFK. She's got nice skin. We only had a half hour but she did a good job getting me going. She gave me a massage and worked all the right spots. I think she might be quite open minded. I asked for a prostate massage and she obliged. Very nice. Maybe some toys next time. French with and finally doggie. Nice bubbly behind - the way I like it. Very nice personality. Good to talk to and pleasant to be around. Next time I will take some more time and really explore.

Another one who sounds good is kelly -- says she's 19 (which is a bit young fo rme, so I haven't tried). She advertises with a picture of her with a Playboy bunny logo on it or her hair wet in a shower. I have not seen her but the reviews of her were said she's a great find.
Kelly is nice but 30% under her pics in looks. She is kinda short-not the legginess in the pics at all. She is probably 24/25 Still she was quite cooperative and id see her again if there was nothing new to explore.

PS-I tried the Elmsford place -#500 rte 9. You'd think it was an AMP from the ads but when you get there, they direct you to a nearby hotel where they had for me a very recently pregnant girl of some offbeat Asian background-Maybe Mayasian or soemthing like that- I left before finding out.

I have seen at least 20 CL ladies in the last 5 months- Not one in the flesh came close to her picture. Im on the road a lot and so far its been true everywhere. just cant find an honest ho.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that Kelly is the girl who was busted in the message 2 posts above; her last CL post appeared the day of the bust.

There is a new girl calling herself Kelly but it's not the same one.

I saw this lady the other day:

fter your strenuous day what can be more beautiful than meeting me.
You deserve to be treated like a king and there is nothing I enjoy more than spoiling a good man.

You will not be disappointed when we meet, and definitely not when we part!
I have been blessed with the virtue of patience, so you will always feel comfortable in my presence. I'm sensually warm, moist with desire, and 100% uninhibited.

I can guarantee you'll have an unforgettable experience in a non-rushed, sensual, and erotic setting. For those gentlemen and couples, who are looking for a divine touch ~ I will soothe you into a heavenly bliss. I immensely enjoy what I do and it shows.

I look forward to our encounter.

CALL: 443-207-0134

Gift: $200 hr
-------------------------------------------------

Picture is VERY flattering. IRL she has nice size breasts, but has had a breast reduction and scars all over them. Still feel nice though. She is about 5.5 ft, black hair, mid 30s, skinny ass but not a real flat belly. She is not fat but not skinny. Overall nice and clean though. Also quite pleasant to talk to. Hasn't been in the business too long and it shows. I asked her to let me fuck her face and while she choked a few times, she deep throated pretty well without complaints. Came in her mouth but not BBBJ. Left after some 30 minutes or so happy. Met in Stamford hotel by exit 8 off I95.

I can't really say for sure on the picture. Its possible it's her. The picture suggests that her figure is better than I thought it was. I like my women with a bubble butt and a small waste. She wasn't like that. She didn't give a name and I didn't ask for one. She seemed open to kissing and cuddling. I took a shower, got naked and we then talked for some time on the bed. During the chit chat she stroked my member and got me hard. I had to interrupt her a few times because I was getting too exited. She seemed very eager to 'do a good job'. Again, after that, she wanted to go at it, but I asked for BJ and we finished it that way. I was really surprised that she took it in so far. She must have come close to gagging. I was initially careful but when she took it, I shoved it in deeper and deeper. But she didn't complain and I asked several times, if she is ok. She said that she was and each time I went in a bit further. In the end all 7 inches were inside her mouth and I took her hands to stroke my balls and ass while I held her head. She was laying on the bed with her head on the pillows. Eventually I exploded. The only way to make it better would have been BB, but I don't do that anymore.

She said that she will be back in a couple of weeks.

Last edited: